PDA

View Full Version : Sarah's growing influence on male voters

tim52
11 Jun 10,, 13:41

Sarah Palin breast implant allegations sweep the Web after Belmont Stakes photos examined
BY Sean Alfano
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Did Sarah Palin get breast implants, or is the story sweeping the Web just chatter from a bunch of *****?

The blogosphere took a break from asking whether the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate will run for the Oval Office in 2012 to ponder Palin's chest.

Her appearance at last weekend's Belmont Stakes sparked the debate, as photos seem to show Palin a tad inflated.

Or as Wonkette delicately put it: "Sarah Palin sure looks like she was trotting out some new work at the horse races."

A Google search Thursday showed almost 93,000 items for "Sarah Palin Breast Implants".

Palin and her husband, Todd, were at Belmont to watch the horse dubbed "First Dude," which was Todd's nickname during the 2008 presidential election.

At Gawker, they speculate on the likelihood of a Palin boob boost:
Sarah Palin breast implant allegations sweep the Web after Belmont Stakes photos examined

"Now that her maternal bosom is gone, what is causing this new situation? Weight gain? Menstrual bloat? The never-before-seen combination of a padded bra with a flimsy tee?"

Palin has been busy touring the nation endorsing Tea Party candidates running for office in November.

She has not kept the media abreast of any possible changes to her chest.

Even to my untrained eye I must say that Sarah certainly looks to be swelling with patriotic fever in the second photo. :tongue:

Debbie
11 Jun 10,, 18:40
Oh for pete sake.....you can't even tell she has b00bs in the left photo. Any other clothes besides that will make the woman look like she has more.

crooks
11 Jun 10,, 18:44
Bit far apart to be implants, imo, they look pretty natural - I also would add that I imagine right wing booby is pretty icky anyway.

astralis
11 Jun 10,, 19:06
crooks,

I also would add that I imagine right wing booby is pretty icky anyway.

you'd be surprised. in college, depending on their political affiliation (social conservative, libertarian, etc), you'd either get 1.) aggressive "hate sex" or 2.) crazy half-guilted sex, or 3.) free for all (so to speak).

it was always the left-wing girls whom were all up about feminism and making sure you weren't going to get all "gender hegemonic" or what not.

as a moderate, i was all about bridging the differences, one girl at a time :biggrin:

tankie
11 Jun 10,, 19:35
Well , why o why do people have ogle and deride others , its jolly well not cricket, forsooth :rolleyes:

ps I,d give her one , IN FACT , SEVERAL ONES :biggrin:

Julie
11 Jun 10,, 19:36
Common sense will tell you black makes you look smaller, which is the case in the left photo.

The right photo reveals the breasts are REAL, not fake. It further reveals her right breast is a tad larger than her left.

dalem
11 Jun 10,, 19:46
Common sense will tell you black makes you look smaller, which is the case in the left photo.

The right photo reveals the breasts are REAL, not fake. It further reveals her right breast is a tad larger than her left.

Exactly what I noticed.

Man, they really hate women, don't they?

"Oh my god - she has boobies! Run!"

What if she were really stacked? What kind of freakout would result then?

-dale

Julie
11 Jun 10,, 19:52
Man, they really hate women, don't they?Yes, they do, and why, I don't know.

"Oh my god - she has boobies! Run!"

What if she were really stacked? What kind of freakout would result then?

-daleIf she run for any office, and actually won, she would probably be asked to step down because she was "too sexy" and "distracting" to be successful at her job. :mad:

Genosaurer
11 Jun 10,, 21:07
Yes, they do, and why, I don't know.

Prolonged exposure to Nancy Pelosi, Barbra Boxer, and Hillary Clinton has led most Democrats to believe that looking like Yoda is actually a requirement for a woman to attain political office in this country.

The lashing out at Palin is more confusion than anything else. They're not sure what to make of her, because she doesn't make you want to scrub your eyes out with bleach.

Parihaka
11 Jun 10,, 21:29
Oh for pete sake.....you can't even tell she has b00bs in the left photo. Any other clothes besides that will make the woman look like she has more.

Yep. They look like perfectly normal b00bs to me.

captain
12 Jun 10,, 14:49
ps I,d give her one , IN FACT , SEVERAL ONES :biggrin:

Bring ya wheelchair + several packed lunches and get in line.
Mind out some enterprising soul(s) doesn't let your tires down. :P

Cheers.

tankie
12 Jun 10,, 15:27
Bring ya wheelchair + several packed lunches and get in line.
Mind out some enterprising soul(s) doesn't let your tires down. :P

Cheers.

Like ferky and yella and bi,gross and Lukins and knaur and crooks and and :rolleyes::)) anyways im gettin a new one soon , an electric one with go faster stripes on it a GTI model , and Hingerlanddddddddddddddddddd flags as well .

bigross86
12 Jun 10,, 22:27
Who, me?

(Is there in innocent angel smiley face?)

tankie
12 Jun 10,, 22:58
Who, me?

(Is there in innocent angel smiley face?)

Yup , take a foto of southie ;)

bigross86
12 Jun 10,, 23:01
Dude, you've got a little brown smudge right on the tip of your nose, right on the end over there...

tankie
12 Jun 10,, 23:12
Dude, you've got a little brown smudge right on the tip of your nose, right on the end over there...

If only :redface::biggrin:

YellowFever
13 Jun 10,, 01:47
Why do we have to use a degrading term like " boobies"?

Can't we just call them "Fun bags"? :mad:

Julie
13 Jun 10,, 02:54
Why do we have to use a degrading term like " boobies"?

Can't we just call them "Fun bags"? :mad:Because that may be confusing. Don't you have a couple of "fun bags" as well? :tongue:

bigross86
13 Jun 10,, 03:05
They're not really bags, and while they both bring large amounts of joy, the techniques are completely different. What works on one does not necessarily work on the other. Trying to motorboat a guys apparatus, for instance, could be quite unpleasant. It could be pretty pleasant too. I guess it all depends on who's the one doing the motorboating. But I digress.

Suffice it to say, your fun bags and our fun bags are not the same model...

bigross86
13 Jun 10,, 03:06
They're not really bags, and while they both bring large amounts of joy, the techniques are completely different. What works on one does not necessarily work on the other. Trying to motorboat a guys apparatus, for instance, could be quite unpleasant. It could be pretty pleasant too. I guess it all depends on who's the one doing the motorboating. But I digress.

Suffice it to say, your fun bags and our fun bags are not the same model...

Julie
13 Jun 10,, 03:33
Oh looky, BG got so excited about the fun bags, he posted it twice. :biggrin:

ZekeJones
13 Jun 10,, 03:34

Well, there are two of each.

troung
13 Jun 10,, 03:52
I think they look real

YellowFever
13 Jun 10,, 04:00
Actually I guess it doesn't matter what we call them as long as I can drive over bumps while watching them.....

I'm gonna go make some jello......

captain
13 Jun 10,, 07:36
I think they look real

Settle down,,,think of Tankie's trembling ticker,,,posting images like that will give the poor chap a myocardial infaaarction. :)

And I am trying to concentrate on my work! :redface:

Cheers.

Parihaka
13 Jun 10,, 08:42

Heh :))

bigross86
13 Jun 10,, 09:28
Someone slap me, I feel like a broken record

I'd like to thank Mozilla for that last one.

Julie
13 Jun 10,, 20:49
I'd like to thank Mozilla for that last one.Yeah, right. :rolleyes: {SLAP!}

tankie
13 Jun 10,, 21:09
Settle down,,,think of Tankie's trembling ticker,,,posting images like that will give the poor chap a myocardial infaaarction. :)

Cheers.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lordy , no , not again , god bless meself :biggrin:

crooks
14 Jun 10,, 21:13
crooks,

you'd be surprised. in college, depending on their political affiliation (social conservative, libertarian, etc), you'd either get 1.) aggressive "hate sex" or 2.) crazy half-guilted sex, or 3.) free for all (so to speak).

it was always the left-wing girls whom were all up about feminism and making sure you weren't going to get all "gender hegemonic" or what not.

as a moderate, i was all about bridging the differences, one girl at a time :biggrin:

Can't say I know much about 'em, these right wing hotties - come from a rural background but a part of rural Ireland where we either voted for the peaceful commies (SDLP), or the commies that like to blow stuff up (Sinn Féin).

Then went to college and it only went further left from there :)).

Mind you I'd still rather a wingnut than a moderate, they can't make up their minds:rolleyes:.

I have to admit having more than a sneaking regard for Palin - politically retarded but she takes a lot of crap from the kind of people who claim to fight for women's rights. Either you favour equality or you don't, Palin's a political opponent, and I couldn't disagree with her more on just about everything, but her gender (and boobies) have nothing to do with that (not aimed at you, just musing outloud;)).

astralis
14 Jun 10,, 21:33
crooks,

politically retarded but she takes a lot of crap from the kind of people who claim to fight for women's rights. Either you favour equality or you don't, Palin's a political opponent, and I couldn't disagree with her more on just about everything, but her gender (and boobies) have nothing to do with that (not aimed at you, just musing outloud).

when you say "politically retarded" you are speaking of your opinion for her political views, yes? because in political execution, past a few boneheaded moves she's generally a pretty sharp operator.

crooks
14 Jun 10,, 22:43
crooks,

when you say "politically retarded" you are speaking of your opinion for her political views, yes? because in political execution, past a few boneheaded moves she's generally a pretty sharp operator.

Oh yeah, just her political views - in terms of actually being a politician, she's one of the shrewdest out there, and a serious danger to her potential opponents in that they don't seem see her appeal.

No amount of railings or skits in NY will take away from the fact that while simplistic her message, image and the way she does rightist populism with a friendly face is going to be a serious vote winner in whatever she turns her eyes to next.

She's also being clever in endorsing tea party candidates, in that if they do push their party even further right and start to win in the deep-red states she has a dedicated core of voters that will actually hold power in their electoral machine, and if not she's still too far from actual tea partyness to be tied to it.

Her rhetoric is much more extreme to the right than Obama's is to the left (to compare them even is quite laughable) but she has this amazing gift in being able to go beyond the whackjob views and become something less tangible, but more appealing.

tim52
16 Jun 10,, 23:30
crooks,

Seems to me that she's playing to the base and nothing more as to the rest I expect she has some very savvy political operatives in her corner coaching her every step of the way. Which make her no different than any other successful politician, fun bags notwithstanding. ;)

Blue
17 Jun 10,, 03:57
I also would add that I imagine right wing booby is pretty icky anyway.

That right wing booby looks OK to me. See what left wing booby gets ya!

So which would you rather have?

Julie
17 Jun 10,, 04:16
LMAO...:biggrin:

YellowFever
17 Jun 10,, 05:05

I prefer rightwing b00bs.

Leftwing b00bs are so retarded.....and sags too much.

Blue
17 Jun 10,, 05:09
I prefer rightwing b00bs.

Leftwing b00bs are so retarded.....and sags too much.

OMG!! Do you know how much alcohol it is gonna take to erase from my memory what I just saw??:biggrin::eek:

bigross86
17 Jun 10,, 12:00
One round of Jameson, coming up! Lemme know when to stop pouring

YellowFever
17 Jun 10,, 15:24
Keep it coming, grossie.

I want snipe to suffer through what I just did.

I'm just sadistic like that. :))

bigross86
17 Jun 10,, 15:33
Then alcohol is gonna harm your cause and help him forget it.

So I'm confused, keep 'em coming or cut him off?

Blue
18 Jun 10,, 04:14
Keep it coming, grossie.

I want snipe to suffer through what I just did.

I'm just sadistic like that. :))

Suffering??

I've been stabbed, beat up, broke my nose so many times I lost count after about five, shot at four times(by terrible shots luckily), attacked by two dobermans once, beat a case of Lyme disease and had a little step-sister that watched the Wizard of Oz EVERY DAY from the time she was 5 years old to 12. But none of that was nearly as sufferable as being broadsided by the image of fat, nasty, left-wing, anti-war protester boob!!:biggrin::eek:

YellowFever
18 Jun 10,, 09:24
Not that I don't dislike making you wash your eyes out with acid :)) but to be serious for a second here....

What makes these crazy people come up with this crap?

I mean I can understand someone protesting against the war but actually taking off their shirts and making signs such as "Breasts not Bombs"?

Seriously?

Julie
18 Jun 10,, 14:45
What is more crazy is if people had a choice between bombs and THOSE breasts above (if you want to call them that), the choice would probably be bombs. :tongue:

Therefore, they are their own worst enemy, and don't even realize it.

Blue
18 Jun 10,, 14:53
Not that I don't dislike making you wash your eyes out with acid :)) but to be serious for a second here....

What makes these crazy people come up with this crap?

I mean I can understand someone protesting against the war but actually taking off their shirts and making signs such as "Breasts not Bombs"?

Seriously?

I think that no one really wanted to look at them so i guees they think if they come up with good a reason to flaunt them, then SOMEONE would have to look at them.?

Mostly, just consider the source. Most liberal protesters i have met are so stupid as to not even know why and sometimes what, they are protesting against. Nor does thier argument ever make any sense.

Blue
18 Jun 10,, 14:54
What is more crazy is if people had a choice between bombs and THOSE breasts above (if you want to call them that), the choice would probably be bombs. :tongue:

Therefore, they are their own worst enemy, and don't even realize it.

I'd damn sure choose bombs and I'm a really big fan of most b**bs.:))

crooks
18 Jun 10,, 15:58

Hillary?

I was thinking:

http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pH0vf5VHmqrCjfvnXJPlg9zW3Dwoo-cRf033Fl_DEcL2WZ1Ln95f47k42WIpIDMz_ld20FJXEvP0

Julia Bonk (Die Linke, Germany)

http://www.herald.ie/multimedia/archive/00327/0206_parodi_staff_327884t.jpg

Maria Parodi (Labour, Ireland).

http://media.torontolife.com/dynimages/features/pic2.jpg

Belinda Stronach (Liberal, Canada).

Ohhh and just for Gunnut;):

http://willyoubemyhero.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/scarlett_johansson.jpg

Scarlett Johansson (Progressive, US).

That left wing boobie looks a bit better, tbh...

gunnut
18 Jun 10,, 19:14
Ohhh and just for Gunnut;):

http://willyoubemyhero.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/scarlett_johansson.jpg

Scarlett Johansson (Progressive, US).

Mmmmm...Scarlett...

tankie
18 Jun 10,, 19:21
Mmmmm...Scarlett...

Jeez why is everyone fussy , if it has all the bits and with the power of light , or darkness :rolleyes:wazza problem :biggrin:

astralis
18 Jun 10,, 19:23
tankie,

remember, you shouldn't be staring there, the REAL way to tell is if it has an adam's apple...:biggrin:

bigross86
18 Jun 10,, 22:51
Ok, so I know I'm pushing the envelope here, If anyone has a problem with this post, I'll take it down. It just fits in perfect with Asty's post:

tankie,

remember, you shouldn't be staring there, the REAL way to tell is if it has an adam's apple... :biggrin:

The rules for internet dating:

1: Always ask for a picture

2: Always ask for a second picture.

Once again, I apologize for this post. I've been meaning to post it for a week, this was too good an opportunity to pass up...

gunnut
18 Jun 10,, 23:10
Hmmm...Fat Bastard grew a mustache...

bigross86
18 Jun 10,, 23:31
To sort of make up for my last post, I present you with the world's hottest politician, and she's right-centrist, too. Ladies and (more likely) Gentleman: Mara Carfagna, Italy's Minister for Equal Opportunity:

Julie
19 Jun 10,, 01:36
Good God BG, what sites do you visit to come across sleaze in post #50? :eek:

YellowFever
19 Jun 10,, 08:05
^That might actually be him and he's secretly indulging his exhibitionist fantasies. :eek:

bigross86
19 Jun 10,, 09:01
A close friend, one of my former workers sent it to me. I was nearly as drunk as Yellowbelly that night trying to erase that image from my mind. After that I figured that as long as I'm stuck with it, might as well share it with my buddies and friends here at WAB

Julie
19 Jun 10,, 17:20
A close friend, one of my former workers sent it to me. I was nearly as drunk as Yellowbelly that night trying to erase that image from my mind. After that I figured that as long as I'm stuck with it, might as well share it with my buddies and friends here at WABOh gee, thanks for sharing. :redface:

bigross86
19 Jun 10,, 17:27
My mommy always taught me, sharing is caring... ;) :biggrin:

dalem
19 Jun 10,, 17:40
To sort of make up for my last post, I present you with the world's hottest politician, and she's right-centrist, too. Ladies and (more likely) Gentleman: Mara Carfagna, Italy's Minister for Equal Opportunity:

That is one scary dude.

-dale

bigross86
28 Jun 10,, 00:12
We all remember the KFC "Hillary Meal" - two small breasts and two big thighs. Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken dinners. It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket. It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.

Blue
28 Jun 10,, 02:55
We all remember the KFC "Hillary Meal" - two small breasts and two big thighs. Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken dinners. It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket. It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bigg rin: LMAO!!!!

Julie
28 Jun 10,, 04:19
:biggrin: