Me and Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and Baby

Bigross has already seen this one, thought I'd share it with the rest of you magnificent bastards! (Yes, I just watched Patton again)
    Attached Files
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

That's a pretty damn big snake. :fear
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Roughly 13 foot long. She belongs to my roommate but I get to be "Uncle Joe" :D
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Wow!

Comment

That's a lot of hatbands!
          sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Hey!! Don't even think about it!:flamemad

Comment

The last snake that ran afoul my guns would have been jsut fine if it hadn't made that d#mn rattling noise. Scared my 9mm right out of the holster! Made it bark, too!
              sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Oh hey, when it comes to poisonous snakes I have no qualms about lockin' and loadin'. But my beautiful Baby girl is quite harmless, and oh so sweet :wub

Comment

Working...
                X