Cops cuff coke-smuggling lingerie model

* Alert
    * Print
    * Post comment

'Charlie Angels' boss detained in Buenos Aires

By Lester Haines • Get more from this author

Posted in Bootnotes, 27th May 2010 09:03 GMT

Free whitepaper – The Register Guide to Enterprise Virtualization

Argentinian cops have cuffed the Colombian former lingerie model accused of running a "Charlie Angels" drug-smuggling racket.

Angie ValenciaAs we previously reported, Angie Sanclemente Valencia, 30, was crowned her native land's Queen of Coffee in 2000, but allegedly following a relationship with a Mexican drug lord dubbed "The Monster", decided to ditch both him and her modelling career to establish her own Argentina-based narcotics business.

She set up shop in Buenos Aires, and used other models described as her "unsuspicious, beautiful angels", authorities claim, to smuggle cocaine from Colombia and Argentina to Europe, via Cancun in Mexico.

Her glamorous mules were recruited by a young male model, Ariel L, with whom she was having an amorous relationship, according to Colombia's El Tiempo. The operation began to fall apart when Ariel L's 21-year-old (other) girlfriend, was detained last December in Buenos Aires's Ezeiza International Airport with 55kg of cocaine in her suitcase.

Ms Sanclemente Valencia quickly disappeared from her four-star hotel, while Ariel L was arrested. His alleged boss was able to evade the police dragnet until yesterday when she was apprehended in a hostel for foreigners in the Argentinian capital.

Her lawyer, Guillermo Tiscornia, said while his client was on the run that she'd decided not to hand herself in "because she was afraid of being raped or mistreated in prison". For this reason, she requested an "exemption" from being jailed, which was denied.

Sanclemente Valencia's mother, Jeannette Valencia, who flew to Argentina a few weeks in support of her daughter, protested after her arrest: "She is not a drug trafficker, nor is she the queen of cocaine. There's a plot against her. She will prove her innocence."

In an interview with El Tiempo prior to her cuffing, Sanclemente Valencia denied any connection with drugs or that she'd ever been in a relationship with anyone called "The Monster". She said she'd travelled to Argentina to spend Christmas with the family of her real boyfriend, Nicolás Matías Gualdo, and had been set up by some of his relatives, who she claims really are knee-deep in cocaine.

Gualdo was himself arrested in February, and is now languishing in jail. He's apparently confessed to involvement in the drugs trade, much to the surprise of his girlfriend.

Sanclemente Valencia's version of events can be found here (in Spanish). ®
    Attached Files
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Originally posted by troung View Post
    I would so do a line off of her ass....
    I thought you would do a line off any ass...
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I don't see or understand the appeal. (For both, this female and drugs)

Comment

I thought you would do a line off any ass...
        You are talking about Yellow Fever...

I take my lines of blow off hookers asses...
        Attached Files
        To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Fake ***** and eyebrows, probably a fake butt to match.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Fake ***** and eyebrows, probably a fake butt to match.
            Don;t you DARE talk about my FUTURE WIFE!!!!111
            Attached Files

Comment

Shit , can i watch

Comment

With all due respect, I got nothing against a lady that pretty, but I don't think I'd actually date a model. If she's that pretty, I wanna keep her for myself. I don't want a generation of horny teenagers ogling my girl
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Me, neither. Plus, they're usually high-maintenance; I'm a low-maintenance kinda guy (just ask my wife!).
                  "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

I really hope that doesn't mean that you consider showering more than once a week excessive
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      I really hope that doesn't mean that you consider showering more than once a week excessive
                      I shower AT LEAST once a week, whether I need it or not . . . .
                      "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                        I shower AT LEAST once a week, whether I need it or not . . . .
                        Your wife must be so proud of you. When you see her on those odd days that you do shower... ;)

Comment

Sigh, the thread needs a no BR/Stitch header... as always

Last edited by troung; 27 May 10,, 23:58.

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
                            Sigh, the thread needs a no BR/Stitch header... as always
                            I resemble that remark... ;) Stitch is not my only partner in crime, you're forgetting Yellowbelly, and of course Tankie and the other merry band of hijackers here. Beware us, no thread is safe!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X