Lost Finale (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Finale (SPOILERS)

I don't know who here has seen the finale and who hasn't, so if you haven't seen it yet (and the warning in the headline wasn't enough) DO NOT CONTINUE READING.

That being said:

The lost finale absolutely sucked ass. I don't know what I was expecting, it sure as hell wasn't this. This has got to be one of the lamest, most disappointing, overhyped season/series finales out there, and after six seasons of great writing they could have done so much better. The finale did absolutely nothing to explain 90% of the questions that arose throughout the season, it felt awfully like a Deus ex Machina.

Shame on them.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

I tried to get into Lost, but after the 2nd season, I lost interest.

Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers

The Ashes to Ashes series finale did the Purgatory type ending much better. It answered most of the questions from AtoA and Life on Mars.
    If you haven't seen either, BBC America has Ashes to Ashes, and while I would never condone file sharing *cough cough*, both shows are easily found.

Comment

Working...
    X