PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Southie!

Ytlas
18 May 10,, 13:32
Milestone...:)

bigross86
18 May 10,, 14:02
Happy Birthday! What's it like being 27?

Tarek Morgen
18 May 10,, 14:37
Happy birthday and don't do anything I would not do.

TopHatter
18 May 10,, 14:49
Happy B-D Denise! :)

bigross86
18 May 10,, 15:43
Happy birthday and don't do anything I would not do.

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to tell her not to do anything you would do?

sappersgt
18 May 10,, 16:23
Happy Birthday!:biggrin::biggrin:

tim52
18 May 10,, 17:05
Have a Happy Birthday!

Aryajet
18 May 10,, 17:17
Happy Birthday Southie.

27?? Wow!! I remember when I was 27, it was before the advent of electricity.

S2
18 May 10,, 17:39
Happy birthday and have a great, safe day! Pocket Ashley expects mom in bed at a reasonable hour...;)

tankie
18 May 10,, 18:22
Have a great day Denise .

Dreadnought
18 May 10,, 18:29
Happy Birthday Denise!:)

Julie
18 May 10,, 19:24
Happy Birthday Denise !! I sent you a B-day card on Facebook. :)

Shamus
18 May 10,, 22:33
Happy Birthday Denise,here's hoping you have a wonderful day:).

Parihaka
18 May 10,, 22:49
Happy birthday Denise, have a great year m'dear.

dave lukins
18 May 10,, 23:00
Have a great time today..All the very best to you..HAPPY BIRTHDAY;)

highsea
18 May 10,, 23:09
Happy birthday Southie. We're 3 days apart. :)

YellowFever
19 May 10,, 00:32
Hey!

How can I let this day go by without wishing my favorite person on WAB a happy birth...oh...it's southie's birthday.

Oh well, Happy Birthday, anyways, southie. :P :))

JAD_333
19 May 10,, 01:35
Happy Birthday...:)

Albany Rifles
19 May 10,, 05:24
Sorry I'm late!

Happy Birthday and GO CELTICS!!!!

Deltacamelately
19 May 10,, 05:47
Many happy returns of the day Southie!:)

Seems you are two days younger to me...and I thought you were older than the Colonel.:redface:

# They say the best way to avoid a hangover is to get restricted at 3 pegs.:))

Southie
19 May 10,, 09:58
Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes! I had a great day! Ashley bought my present the night before and MADE me promise to wear it the whole day, sight unseen. I must be very trusting of her because I did promise to wear IT. Woke up yesterday morning and in my room was a black and pink "Birthday Diva" sash, a beaded necklace that had two big "charms" saying "Birthday Chick" and "Man, Do I Look Good", a wand with Birthday Diva on it, and a tiara with the number 50 in bright pink. And yes...I did wear it all day! :biggrin:

THEN...Watter Logged came over to take me out to lunch, surprising me with a beautiful vase of a dozen red roses and daisy's! :) He met me at my office and met some of my co-workers (the ones I like, lol) and got to meet Ashley. I think Ashley is going to be OK about Watter Logged and I! Oh, and my birthday ensemble...even wore it to the restaurant! WL and I both have the same sense of humor and HE made sure I didn't let Ashley down. :tongue: I love those two!!!!! :biggrin: I'd have to say it was the best birthday I ever had!

BD1
19 May 10,, 22:34
bit (!) late, but still - palju õnne sünnipäevaks, Happy Birthday Southie!

bolo121
20 May 10,, 05:23
late too but happy birthday. :)

dave lukins
20 May 10,, 08:17
Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes! I had a great day! Ashley bought my present the night before and MADE me promise to wear it the whole day, sight unseen. I must be very trusting of her because I did promise to wear IT. Woke up yesterday morning and in my room was a black and pink "Birthday Diva" sash, a beaded necklace that had two big "charms" saying "Birthday Chick" and "Man, Do I Look Good", a wand with Birthday Diva on it, and a tiara with the number 50 in bright pink. And yes...I did wear it all day! :biggrin:

THEN...Watter Logged came over to take me out to lunch, surprising me with a beautiful vase of a dozen red roses and daisy's! :) He met me at my office and met some of my co-workers (the ones I like, lol) and got to meet Ashley. I think Ashley is going to be OK about Watter Logged and I! Oh, and my birthday ensemble...even wore it to the restaurant! WL and I both have the same sense of humor and HE made sure I didn't let Ashley down. :tongue: I love those two!!!!! :biggrin: I'd have to say it was the best birthday I ever had!

There must be a pic' somewhere of the ensemble and a picture is better than a thousand words;)

Debbie
22 May 10,, 04:34
Happy Belated Denise!