PDA

View Full Version : Best World News TV?

ROB
17 May 10,, 12:48
Just signed upi to Livestation.com to get the AlJazeera news chanel and the BBC world service.

Great stuff.

What channels (or tv news services) do you folks turn to for international affairs etc?

crooks
17 May 10,, 20:15
Just signed upi to Livestation.com to get the AlJazeera news chanel and the BBC world service.

Great stuff.

What channels (or tv news services) do you folks turn to for international affairs etc?

RTE (Raidio Teilifis Eireann) is the local, and provides a pretty excellent coverage of European affairs and how it relates to me, BBC is brilliant for international news in general, and if I'm looking for an American view CNN or MSNBC usually do the trick.

Al-Jazeera is pretty good, and provides a perspective much less commonly seen in Western Media.

My mam and dad used to love Radio Luxembourg, haven't listened to it in years though.

bigross86
17 May 10,, 20:33
Don't really watch TV. For news I see what Yahoo! is trending, I see some headlines from AP, and see what people post here. Manage to stay fairly updated that way

gunnut
17 May 10,, 21:49
Fox News and various websites.

highsea
18 May 10,, 00:18
mcneil-lehrer and cspan. Don't waste my time with entertainment news channels like FOX, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, etc.

Google news for an overview and WSJ when online.