Changes to WAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to WAB

The Military Images Forum and the Military Models Forum have now been merged with the General Images Forum.

The International Terrorism Forum was deleted, with all threads being bumped to appropriate forums.

A few subtitles were changed.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

I made another minor change.

The Military History Forum is now titled "History Discussion Forum". Any and all posts about historical events can be made there. It has been moved to the Social, Economic, and Political Issues category.

Comment

Renamed the Military Equipment category "Military Equipment & Strategy".

What was formerly the Military Vehicles, Naval Ships, and Military Aircraft forums are now the Air Warfare, Land Warfare, and Naval Warfare forums. Missiles, Non-Conventional, & Misc. Weapons has been renamed Missiles, WMD, & Misc. Weapons.

This was done to make those forums more inclusive of differing topics. I felt the old names kind of made them a bit restrictive-seeming.

Descriptions were also edited.

Comment

Oh, also got rid of thread ratings. Just took up space on the forum display, the column was formerly located between Views and Last Post.

Nobody rated any threads, don't see any reason why we'd need that option anyways.

Comment

Working...
        X