PDA

View Full Version : Food Fight Under Way

bigross86
10 Apr 10,, 20:29
Shame I wasn't around for the food fights. I really want to take part in one...

There's a couple other comatose threads I'd love to see come back to life, including this one: http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/world-affairs-board-pub/53090-option-one-option-two.html

Any volunteers to bring that baby back to life?

dave lukins
10 Apr 10,, 21:12

There's a couple other comatose threads I'd love to see come back to life, including this one: http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/world-affairs-board-pub/53090-option-one-option-two.html

Any volunteers to bring that baby back to life?

Apparently Bigross is keen;)

bigross86
10 Apr 10,, 21:50
I'm usually keen, it just depends what for...

Julie
11 Apr 10,, 03:23

Any volunteers to bring that baby back to life?All you have to do is breathe some life into it by answering the last question: Fast and the Furious, 2F2F or Tokyo Drift. ;) Then hope GunGrape doesn't appear. :))

Gun Grape
11 Apr 10,, 05:01
All you have to do is breathe some life into it by answering the last question: Fast and the Furious, 2F2F or Tokyo Drift. ;) Then hope GunGrape doesn't appear. :))

I would let that one pass. Since he was on his "World Tour".

And maybe he will quit whining. Its bad enough that Yeller does it but now the two are like a pair of old cats on a fence.

Anyone have an old shoe to throw at them?

Julie
11 Apr 10,, 05:09
Anyone have an old shoe to throw at them?Here is one for each of them.

bigross86
11 Apr 10,, 08:17
Hey, I don't whine... I b!tch about things... ;)

YellowFever
11 Apr 10,, 08:43
I would let that one pass. Since he was on his "World Tour".

And maybe he will quit whining. Its bad enough that Yeller does it but now the two are like a pair of old cats on a fence.

Anyone have an old shoe to throw at them?

I do not whine! :mad:

I protest vigorously and for no reason at all!

tankie
11 Apr 10,, 10:13
I do not whine! :mad:

I protest vigorously and for no reason at all!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

YellowFever
11 Apr 10,, 10:27
Hey, by the way, where is Shamus and texasjohn these days?

They hardly show up anymore! :mad:

texasjohn, I can understand since I'm sure he feels rejected ever since I turned down his request to go sheep herding (cough cough..brokeback mountain) but I'm getting worried about Shamus. :(

Julie
11 Apr 10,, 13:52
but I'm getting worried about Shamus. :(Me too. I completely toilet-papered his Barn in Farmville on Facebook, and haven't heard a word out of him about it. :frown:

YellowFever
11 Apr 10,, 20:16
Me too. I completely toilet-papered his Barn in Farmville on Facebook, and haven't heard a word out of him about it. :frown:

Well, now we know why he never shows up here.

Thanks. Julie! :mad:

You never, ever mess with a man's barn.

Sheesh! :mad:

YellowFever
11 Apr 10,, 20:42
Your doing it again:rolleyes:

:biggrin: :P :biggrin: :P :biggrin: :P :biggrin: :P :biggrin: :P

Gun Grape
11 Apr 10,, 23:27
:biggrin: :P :biggrin: :P :biggrin: :P :biggrin: :P :biggrin: :P

Hey, haven't you noticed I'm a friggin retired Jarhead. Writing hurts my brain. Using proper english gives me nosebleeds.

But the fact that you, a guy, and not an english teacher, are acting like the "Grammar Police" means only one thing.

YellowFever
11 Apr 10,, 23:40
Hey, haven't you noticed I'm a friggin retired Jarhead. Writing hurts my brain. Using proper english gives me nosebleeds.

:mad:

:tongue:

Officer of Engineers
11 Apr 10,, 23:43
Sheesh, you wanted a food fight, you've got a food fight.

YellowFever
11 Apr 10,, 23:44
What? Celine in town? :tongue:

Officer of Engineers
11 Apr 10,, 23:46
You would know.

YellowFever
11 Apr 10,, 23:49
Actually, Colonel, I feel kind of bad about this since, bigross kind of conned you into this.

A food fight should only occur when and if a hunting season starts or when you go to Montreal.

Just take your time Colonel and start one off when you want to.

Sincerely,

A fellow soldier in the fight against unauthorized food fights.

YellowFever
11 Apr 10,, 23:51
You would know.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YellowFever
11 Apr 10,, 23:58
Oh, and Southie is STILL ugly! :mad:

(even though she's MIA)

Julie
12 Apr 10,, 00:06

(even though she's MIA)Southie has lost so much weight, I hardly recognize her in her pics anymore. She's currently moving into her new apartment which I'm sure has kept her extremely busy.

However, i do talk with her frequently and will inform her that some of her close WAB friends still have a POTTY MOUTH when referring to her. :))

PS...and you will be in SO much trouble butterbean.

Officer of Engineers
12 Apr 10,, 01:19
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:Your fetish with her is getting sickening.

YellowFever
12 Apr 10,, 04:37
Your fetish with her is getting sickening.

With Celine or with Southie?

You're right, either way, it's sickening. :redface:

Southie
12 Apr 10,, 14:29

(even though she's MIA)

It seems YellowBelly has been looking in the mirror again! He has mistaken my beauty for his ugliness!!!

Southie
12 Apr 10,, 14:30
Southie has lost so much weight, I hardly recognize her in her pics anymore. She's currently moving into her new apartment which I'm sure has kept her extremely busy.

However, i do talk with her frequently and will inform her that some of her close WAB friends still have a POTTY MOUTH when referring to her. :))

PS...and you will be in SO much trouble butterbean.

Thanks Julie! I'm pretty much moved into the apartment, just moving all the little stuff.

Speaking of little stuff...how have you been YellowBelly?

YellowFever
12 Apr 10,, 15:24
Thanks Julie! I'm pretty much moved into the apartment, just moving all the little stuff.

Speaking of little stuff...how have you been YellowBelly?

Me and my little stuff is doing fine, Southie. :)

I was getting worried about you because you just dropped off the face of the earth after complaining about your squeaking bra. :(

So how's the new apartment?

Officer of Engineers
12 Apr 10,, 15:28
Squeeking bra - little stuff - get a room, you two.

YellowFever
12 Apr 10,, 15:37
Now, now, Colonel, let's not get carried away here. I'm happy to see her but it is still Southie, after all.

Officer of Engineers
12 Apr 10,, 15:46
As opposed to those pics of SWSNBN you keep posting?

bigross86
12 Apr 10,, 18:46
Well thankx, Colonel, but typical of all your half assed efforts, only YellowBelly and the ladies showed up. I expected more out of you...

BD1
12 Apr 10,, 19:42
Well thankx, Colonel, but typical of all your half assed efforts, only YellowBelly and the ladies showed up. I expected more out of you...

never underestimate the lure of Johnnie Walker Red Label with Titanic soundtrack.

Or heīs mapping the Canadian shoestores sitting on a truck loaded with dynamite sticks, the Canadian Shoe-Bomber.

BTW , isnīt it the ultimate insult already the general ignorance to your little thread?

bigross86
12 Apr 10,, 19:57
See, I'm not the one who started this thread. Only the Mod's can declare Food Fights. I said it was a shame that I had missed out on them while I was gone, and one of our esteemed Mod's cut and paste the stuff out of Random Thread and started a new Food Fight thread.

Whichever Mod is the one that started this (I'm guessing it's the Colonel) just hid it under my name to hide their unpopularity, and try and cash in on my good name. however feeble minded the folks here may be, apparently they saw straight through the Colonel's little ruse.

texasjohn
12 Apr 10,, 23:39
Bah! call this a food fight?? :rolleyes:

All we have here is ole yeller, Big Gross, and Julie the toilet paper thief....All right ya'll now where is the zest, vim, pep and vigor of the days of yore?

I know, everyone is now a farmville junkie...except for yeller..can't quite classify that yet!!

bigross86
13 Apr 10,, 00:21
"where is the zest, vim, pep and vigor of the days of yore?"

Pari is still out with Dolly. Tankie is probably lying face down in a gutter. Knaurie is giving Tankie some "mouth to mouth resuscitation". Dave Lukins is videotaping Knaurie and Tankie.

And the Colonel, ah, the Colonel. Mere words cannot describe...

Officer of Engineers
13 Apr 10,, 00:42
Yeah, these youngsters want one and like sex, don't know what to do with themselves. But Texas J, take a good long look, this is the generation your granddaughter is going to date. What they pass for wits can fit on used toilet paper.

About the only one here who is half decent is the Gunny but then that lack for finding that pic, maybe we should call you Gee-Gee.

Old Yeller, well, he does take after the dog ... and dogs are known to lick their own balls.

Ben here? The Jewish Assasin knows no shame. He makes money from bearded ladies. What these bearded ladies are paying for, I don't want to know ... but I would get shots if I was you.

Oh, btw, Texas J, you smell.

bigross86
13 Apr 10,, 00:52
First of all, it's past tense: Made money. I was so good I was able to retire.

Second of all, they're paying for the privilege to spend time with me, amongst other things. That and cosmetics.

Third of all, a surprising number of those bearded ladies were Canadians. Where did you say you were from again, Colonel?

Is that honestly the best you can come up with? Put some effort into it, man! Just because you're old enough to spend half an hour every morning pissing and don't remember your own name doesn't mean you get to slack off.

dave lukins
13 Apr 10,, 00:56
"where is the zest, vim, pep and vigor of the days of yore?"

Pari is still out with Dolly. Tankie is probably lying face down in a gutter. Knaurie is giving Tankie some "mouth to mouth resuscitation". Dave Lukins is videotaping Knaurie and Tankie.

And the Colonel, ah, the Colonel. Mere words cannot describe...

Perish the thought. Tankie and Knaurie in a life or death embrace:eek: Tankie may survive but K would not due to alcohol fumes.

Officer of Engineers
13 Apr 10,, 00:59
First of all, it's past tense: Made money. I was so good I was able to retire.I'm so sorry. It's fallen off, eh? Well, what did you expect with bearded ladies?

Second of all, they're paying for the privilege to spend time with me, amongst other things.That's usually the idea.

That and cosmetics.There ain't enough comesmetics on earth.

Third of all, a surprising number of those bearded ladies were Canadians. Where did you say you were from again, Colonel?Not Montreal.

Is that honestly the best you can come up with? Put some effort into it, man! Just because you're old enough to spend half an hour every morning pissing and don't remember your own name doesn't mean you get to slack off.Quit your yapping, youngie, this is between us old folks.

bigross86
13 Apr 10,, 01:10
Colonel, what's it feel like, you've thrown this wonderful party and so very few people have shown up? Where have all your friends disappeared to?

Officer of Engineers
13 Apr 10,, 01:24
Pari must have gotten a new flock of sheep.

troung
13 Apr 10,, 01:36
Well this was weak.

I expected no more from BR/OOE though.

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 01:42

Ah yes, I smell like the manly, hardy types that these young ones can only dream of being someday. Having said that Colonel, why do I smell Channel No.5 every time you get close? and the fishnets with runs have got to go. Julie was whining about missing them sooo much!!

As for Big Gross - he is stuck in this hopeless fantasy land of hairy women wanting him...would you please enlighten him? Hairy parka is up to his old seductive tricks again, I see.

As for yeller, I noticed he has not stuck his pinhead out from the trenches yet!!

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 01:44
Well this was weak.

I expected no more from BR though.

Oh say can you see.....? it's the zombie from the black lagoon!!!!:eek:

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 01:57
I know, everyone is now a farmville junkie...except for yeller..can't quite classify that yet!!He disappeared from Farmville when I started sending him sheep...LOL. What he done with them, I haven NO idea, and don't want to know. :))

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 02:04
He disappeared from Farmville when I started sending him sheep...LOL. What he done with them, I haven NO idea, and don't want to know. :))

I bet Pari and Yeller are in sheep heaven!! That is, if they are done with Big Gross. Lamb chops will never taste the same again!!:))

Shamus
13 Apr 10,, 02:10
Me too. I completely toilet-papered his Barn in Farmville on Facebook, and haven't heard a word out of him about it. :frown:Sorry Jules,I've been busy putting all that toilet paper to good use on my cows before I return it to you ;).

Shamus
13 Apr 10,, 02:17
By the way Jules and Yeller.....thanks for noticing that I was MIA:redface:

Parihaka
13 Apr 10,, 02:32
By the way Jules and Yeller.....thanks for noticing that I was MIA:redface:

I'd just assumed you'd forgotten how to log on again

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 02:45
Sorry Jules,I've been busy putting all that toilet paper to good use on my cows before I return it to you ;).I had an over-abundance of toilet paper, cuz it is my job here to keep it for these whiny babies 'round here, if ya know what I mean. Seems most of them went awol, and it was piling up, so I had to find something to do with it, and tping your barn seemed like just the thing to do at the time since you were MIA...haha. ;)

Shamus
13 Apr 10,, 03:00
I'd just assumed you'd forgotten how to log on againThankfully my daughter always remembers my password.....it's hell getting old;).

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 03:01
I bet Pari and Yeller are in sheep heaven!! I detect a hint of jealousy TJ. :biggrin:

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 03:02
Colonel, first of all, as a representitive of all the bad and mediocre posters on this board, I feel I must apologize on bigross's behalf.

You, like all his other dates, were duped by his egotistical boasting about performance and such so you created this food fight because you wanted to see if he can fish or cut bait and what does he do? He immediately drops his fishing pole and looks for a knife and anchovies.

I bet you feel (like his dates) so unfulfilled and unsatisfied. :(

Nevertheless, the fight has started and I'm kind of reluctant to engage in it because it looks like a made up fight, ya know?

I mean usually moose season starts or Chez Mado is in town so you create this diversion and we partake in it, happy as a Gunny sitting in front of his TV watching twelve year old boys in mini skirts bouncing around singing their little k-pop songs but this time I just don't know if I should engage in it....... :(

Ah, the hell with it, let's start! :))

Bigross, first of all, you're going about this all wrong.

I thought you wanted a foodfight but you write saomething short and wait for their responses. :mad:

You gotta hammer them and hammer them hard!

You need to lure the heavyweights to this fight if you really want a wild one.

Parihaka, S-2, The Colonel, Gun Grape and Julie..

Now, Pari, you can usually draw out by mentioning something about sheeps with makeup on. I can just see him right now, twiddling his thumbs hoping to get involved but he's just not interested enough to enter this fray. Say something mean to him. Tell him you're going to have lambchops for dinner. That'll rile him up!

S-2, well, just be honest and say something like, "Well, S-2 that song you posted is not that good". He'll come at you like....well it's not pretty. :( Just imagine yourself as a Chez Mado ticket on the floor and the Colonel is lurking near by.

Which brings us to the Colonel. He's the easiest to rile up! Just like Pavlov's Dog, he will start to drool whenever a bell rings. Fortunately for us, he mistakens any combination of words such as "Celine Dion, Chez Mado, Moose Hunting, Maple Syrup" and anything the like as his personal bell and he will start to drool and say mean things about you.

The Gunny is a little harder to get interested. Just say, 'I don't like the Brown Eyed Girls and 2NE1 sucks." I know you won't understand that but the Gunny will understand fine. Trust me on this one.

Julie is the one you should be afraid of. Picture a Devil Woman wearing one of those styrofoam bike hats and a speedo bike shorts and just waiting for you to say something to her so she can get on her Menstrual Cycle and run you over! :eek:

There is a reason why Hannibal Lecter never goes to Georgia. Julie lives there!

Anyways.....

Just insult everyone and get them pissed off at you! If nothing works, just write a little story about your job selling makeup to old ladies. Now that would really piss them off!

Just becareful of others on the board. As I stated before, tankie will run up to you when you least expect it and bite your ankles and run away before you can properly react to him. Southie, TJ and Shamus will also kick you when you're down and laugh at you. But be expecially wary about Southie..she kickes you with her hooves. And when you least expect it, Knauie will do a Carrie imitation and grab you from under the ground and drag you down to his level! :eek:

Don't worry about gunnut or ShanwG, though. If they start to act up, just create a Zombie thread and they'll go away happy.

Sorry, bigross, that's the only advice I can offer you on this one, buddy.

The rest is up to you.

I'm just gonna watch now.

Good Luck and god speed. :))

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 03:04
Hey Shamus!

I missed you, bud!

How's the family?

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 03:05
Hey TJ, still thinking about sheeps, I see.

How's your family doing also? :)

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 03:17
Ross, just do anything to get them enraged!

For instance......

"Parihaka, I got your date hostage and if you don't engage in this fight, she's my dinner" kind of things......

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 03:21
Whichever Mod is the one that started this just hid it under my name to hide their unpopularity, and try and cash in on my good name.Pfft...get real. :rolleyes:

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 03:22
I detect a hint of jealousy TJ. :biggrin:

But not at all. Pari, Yeller and sheep. Y'know two is company, three is a crowd, and jeez - NO,I think I'll just go get me a beer instead!

Parihaka
13 Apr 10,, 03:24
Thankfully my daughter always remembers my password.....it's hell getting old;).

Good oh, now just ask her to put your teeth back in for you, you seem to be lacking 'bite'

YellowFever
No, TJ, we left you out on purpose.

Too many sheeps were pointing at you and laughing.

Parihaka
Ross, just do anything to get them enraged!

For instance......

"Parihaka, I got your date hostage and if you don't engage in this fight, she's my dinner" kind of things......

no date of mine I'm a married man. I can only suppose that's your mother?

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 03:27
Hey TJ, still thinking about sheeps, I see.

How's your family doing also? :)

The family is doing fine and is hungry for some yeller bellied critters...

* fires up the grill*

Gun Grape
13 Apr 10,, 03:32
About the only one here who is half decent is the Gunny but then that lack for finding that pic, maybe we should call you Gee-Gee.

Gun Grape didn't know about the food fight. You, plucked my post from another thread.

I cannot help that you get excited over the picture that reminds you of the "Doorman" at your favorite drag club.

Yeller stop whining or I'll start posting vids of Shinee. I don't watch vids of 12 yr old boys those are mid to late 20 year old women. Not that I would expect you to know the difference.. Hes calling, answer the phone.

Big Ross, I expected more from our IDF commando. Guess all that time in the land of the sheep made you a whiner that longs for hairy women.

Julie what are you doing here:confused:

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 03:58
Then here ya go Gee-Gee :

troung
13 Apr 10,, 03:59
BR/OOE making a thread.

Sigh...

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 04:02
There is a reason why Hannibal Lecter never goes to Georgia. Julie lives there! LOL...I would let Hannibal try out my new grill accessories.

troung
13 Apr 10,, 04:04
"Texas" John,

Aren't you from Mumbai?

BR,

Lurk more; or post pictures of kittens like that other dude who used to be here...

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 04:21
"Texas" John,

Aren't you from Mumbai?

BR,

Lurk more; or post pictures of kittens like that other dude who used to be here...

No, I am not, you poor misguided addle-pated lump of anthracite,

and please do come up with a suitable insult worthy of my very high standards - if you are even capable of such intellect.:rolleyes::biggrin:

btw, what is BR - I guess you meant the India Defense forum?

troung
13 Apr 10,, 04:30
No, I am not, you poor misguided addle-pated lump of anthracite, and please do come up with a suitable insult worthy of my very high standards - if you are even capable of such intellect. btw, what is BR - I guess you meant the India Defense forum?

Ma'am it was a simple question for a simple person coming from WAB's most valuable poster and member of the almost 7yr club. Be honored that I bothered to address you. Hard to insult a irrelevant member, wouldn't waste my time.

Biggross or whatever the hell he calls himself. Nice try plugging bharatrakshish...

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 04:38
Ma'am it was a simple question for a simple person coming from WAB's most valuable poster and member of the almost 7yr club. Be honored that I bothered to address you. Hard to insult a irrelevant member, wouldn't waste my time.

Biggross or whatever the hell he calls himself. Nice try plugging bharatrakshish...

Nice try at a cop out there, yo!

You gonna pony up and join this here food fight here, instigated by Big Gross, goaded on by the good Colonel, and now inhabited by mediocre wanna-be posters or what?:eek::biggrin:

Officer of Engineers
13 Apr 10,, 04:41

Biggross or whatever the hell he calls himself. Nice try plugging bharatrakshish...Yeah, Troung, about all this. You're gay.

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 04:44
no date of mine I'm a married man. I can only suppose that's your mother?

Yeller stop whining or I'll start posting vids of Shinee. I don't watch vids of 12 yr old boys those are mid to late 20 year old women. Not that I would expect you to know the difference.. Hes calling, answer the phone.

Now, now, gentlemen, how could you say such means things to me? :mad:

I was just giving a poor demented soul, bigross, some pointers on a food fight.

As you both know, I am an innocent person on this board, caught up amongst the frenzy that is a typical food fight.

I would NEVER say such things...you both know that! :tongue:

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 04:45
Yeah, Troung, about all this. You're gay.

:eek::confused::rolleyes:

Where is the Pope when you need him????

Officer of Engineers
13 Apr 10,, 04:46
Colonel, first of all, as a representitive of all the bad and mediocre posters on this board, I feel I must apologize on bigross's behalf.

You, like all his other dates, were duped by his egotistical boasting about performance and such so you created this food fight because you wanted to see if he can fish or cut bait and what does he do? He immediately drops his fishing pole and looks for a knife and anchovies.

I bet you feel (like his dates) so unfulfilled and unsatisfied. :(

Nevertheless, the fight has started and I'm kind of reluctant to engage in it because it looks like a made up fight, ya know?

I mean usually moose season starts or Chez Mado is in town so you create this diversion and we partake in it, happy as a Gunny sitting in front of his TV watching twelve year old boys in mini skirts bouncing around singing their little k-pop songs but this time I just don't know if I should engage in it....... :(

Ah, the hell with it, let's start! :))

Bigross, first of all, you're going about this all wrong.

I thought you wanted a foodfight but you write saomething short and wait for their responses. :mad:

You gotta hammer them and hammer them hard!

You need to lure the heavyweights to this fight if you really want a wild one.

Parihaka, S-2, The Colonel, Gun Grape and Julie..

Now, Pari, you can usually draw out by mentioning something about sheeps with makeup on. I can just see him right now, twiddling his thumbs hoping to get involved but he's just not interested enough to enter this fray. Say something mean to him. Tell him you're going to have lambchops for dinner. That'll rile him up!

S-2, well, just be honest and say something like, "Well, S-2 that song you posted is not that good". He'll come at you like....well it's not pretty. :( Just imagine yourself as a Chez Mado ticket on the floor and the Colonel is lurking near by.

Which brings us to the Colonel. He's the easiest to rile up! Just like Pavlov's Dog, he will start to drool whenever a bell rings. Fortunately for us, he mistakens any combination of words such as "Celine Dion, Chez Mado, Moose Hunting, Maple Syrup" and anything the like as his personal bell and he will start to drool and say mean things about you.

The Gunny is a little harder to get interested. Just say, 'I don't like the Brown Eyed Girls and 2NE1 sucks." I know you won't understand that but the Gunny will understand fine. Trust me on this one.

Julie is the one you should be afraid of. Picture a Devil Woman wearing one of those styrofoam bike hats and a speedo bike shorts and just waiting for you to say something to her so she can get on her Menstrual Cycle and run you over! :eek:

There is a reason why Hannibal Lecter never goes to Georgia. Julie lives there!

Anyways.....

Just insult everyone and get them pissed off at you! If nothing works, just write a little story about your job selling makeup to old ladies. Now that would really piss them off!

Just becareful of others on the board. As I stated before, tankie will run up to you when you least expect it and bite your ankles and run away before you can properly react to him. Southie, TJ and Shamus will also kick you when you're down and laugh at you. But be expecially wary about Southie..she kickes you with her hooves. And when you least expect it, Knauie will do a Carrie imitation and grab you from under the ground and drag you down to his level! :eek:

Don't worry about gunnut or ShanwG, though. If they start to act up, just create a Zombie thread and they'll go away happy.

Sorry, bigross, that's the only advice I can offer you on this one, buddy.

The rest is up to you.

I'm just gonna watch now.

Good Luck and god speed. :))Translation - you're full of it.

troung
13 Apr 10,, 04:47
Yeah, Troung, about all this. You're gay.

You and Yellowfever are the ones emailing dirty pictures of yourselves to other senior members.

Yellowfever - the nickname is supposed to be an attraction towards Asian women, you have things a little twisted...

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 04:47
Now, now, gentlemen, how could you say such means things to me? :mad:

I was just giving a poor demented soul, bigross, some pointers on a food fight.

As you both know, I am an innocent person on this board, caught up amongst the fenzy that is a typical food fight.

I would NEVER say such things...you both know that! :tongue:

However, if you are both still hurt, please fill the attached document and submit it to the nearest anal orifice :P

troung
13 Apr 10,, 04:49
Where is the Pope when you need him????

You suddenly missing your years spent as an Altar boy?

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 04:51
You and Yellowfever are the ones emailing dirty pictures of yourselves to other senior members.

Yellowfever - the nickname is supposed to be an attraction towards Asian women, you have things a little twisted...

And......

We are STILL waiting.......:tongue:

Never was in a Catholic Church...pathetic, try again:))

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 04:52
Translation - you're full of it.

Well, since we seem to be posting more pictures than actual words....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 04:56

Now, troung...why are you being so mean to me? :confused:

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 04:57
Well, since we seem to be posting more pictures than actual words....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

A WAHHMBULANCE???

Is that what we are hauling Troung away in? OMG! what did you do to him? Damn you and Harry Pari - you perverts!!:eek:

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 05:03
Is that what we are hauling Troung away in? OMG! what did you do to him? Damn you and Harry Pari - you perverts!!:eek:

What you mean "WE", white man?

Troung is just a nice old man that collects pictures on his hard drive...you know, kinda like you and Barbie Dolls.

Just don't tell me what you do with all the Ken Dolls. :eek:

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 05:05
(I hope you're taking notes, bigross.

It so pains me deeply to say these things...just to teach you something... :mad: )

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 05:09
LOL...I would let Hannibal try out my new grill accessories.

Julie, is that your new grill or did you drop by the sex store again? :confused:

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 05:09
What you mean "WE", white man?

Troung is just a nice old man that collects pictures on his hard drive...you know, kinda like you and Barbie Dolls.

Just don't tell me what you do with all the Ken Dolls. :eek:

Yeah, you are right about the "WE" part - I was not there, thank God.:rolleyes:

You really should not be looking at his "hard drive" or any other part of his stuff you know, regardless of whether you like the contents or not.

I will be happy to return your Ken dolls as soon as you pay the pawn for them. They are still in the box, unopened for your perverse pleasure, now that you are done with Troung.:))

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 05:11
(I hope you're taking notes, bigross.

It so pains me deeply to say these things...just to teach you something... :mad: )

I think Big Gross left you alone in the $hitter..-sorry!!:rolleyes:

Parihaka
13 Apr 10,, 05:12
Ladies and Gentlemen ( and I use those terms laughingly) it behoves me at this moment to issue a warning under the moderators code of conduct section 29 clause 3b to wit:

Any member with the screen name beginning B.I.G. has been given that name persuant to the above clause as a warning to moderators, and other posters at our discretion.
Said member may only register with this abbreviation as the first part of their screen name due to persistent sexual deviancy.

The letters B.I.G. stand for Bestiality Index Guide, and may be followed by the perverts name but in some cases may also include an index number, on a scale of 1 to 100, each number representing a sexual perversion the perpetrator is known to have performed, ranked by extremity.
In B.I.G.Ross86's instance, IIRC, 86 describes a perversion involving two uncircumcised hermaphrodite dwarves, a wombat and a tube of super glue.

Given this information, members may wish to revisit the discussion between B.I.G.Ross86 and B.I.G.Fella concerning B.I.G.Ross86's recent visit to Australia, 'handcream', and wombats.

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 05:15
Yeah, you are right about the "WE" part - I was not there, thank God.:rolleyes:

Now, now, TJ, we both know you chased that wahmbulance like a dog in heat. Trust me, I won't tell anybody..that'll be our little secret. ;)

You really should not be looking at his "hard drive" or any other part of his stuff you know, regardless of whether you like the contents or not.

True Dat.

Hell, I just should've asked you....since you've been there.

I don't think his Hard Drive is a floppy....or 3.5 inches....which explains why you keep talking to him. :P

I will be happy to return your Ken dolls as soon as you pay the pawn for them. They are still in the box, unopened for your perverse pleasure, now that you are done with Troung.:))

Eeewwww....now what would I want with a gooey box? :))

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 05:16
Ladies and Gentlemen ( and I use those terms laughingly) it behoves me at this moment to issue a warning under the moderators code of conduct section 29 clause 3b to wit:

The letters B.I.G. stand for Bestiality Index Guide, and may be followed by the perverts name but in some cases may also include an index number, on a scale of 1 to 100, each number representing a sexual perversion the perpetrator is known to have performed, ranked by extremity.
In B.I.G.Ross86's instance, IIRC, 86 describes a perversion involving two uncircumcised hermaphrodite dwarves, a wombat and a tube of super glue.

Given this information, members may wish to revisit the discussion between B.I.G.Ross86 and B.I.G.Fella concerning B.I.G.Ross86's recent visit to Australia, 'handcream', and wombats.

Wow..this explains ALOT!

BigRoss and Big Fella.....damn....it was so obvious, too! :mad:

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 05:22

Superglue?:confused::eek:

Big Gross, I don't know what to say - maybe Yeller can fill us, err...you in...;)

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 05:32
Superglue?:confused::eek:

Big Gross, I don't know what to say - maybe Yeller can fill us, err...you in...;)

They apply it to their openings and kind of run around in circles, trying to get the other person to play catcher.

Sheesh, you've played this game before , TJ.

Must be old age. :P

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 05:34
They apply it to their openings and kind of run around in circles, trying to get the other person to play catcher.

Sheesh, you've played this game before , TJ.

Must be old age. :P

Do tell, yeller - you seem to know all about it. Family ritual??

Parihaka
13 Apr 10,, 05:37

I'll leave you to guess what the moderator imposed initials Y.F. stand for....

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 05:39

Yep, picked it up while I was in texas....from a man named john. :biggrin:

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 05:48
Yep, picked it up while I was in texas....from a man named john. :biggrin:

From the same John that had the lynch mob after you for trying said family ritual??:biggrin:

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 05:53
From the same John that had the lynch mob after you for trying said family ritual??:biggrin:

No the guy that taught me this went around texas teaching everyone this.

He went around flying an apache helicopter ...hmm..I wonder what happened to him. :confused:

bigross86
13 Apr 10,, 10:15
Well, great, now that everyone has crawled out of the woodwork, how do we go about getting rid of you?

TJ, the only thing you smell like is a hardy old man that has crapped himself yet again. That's why the Colonel is wasting his good perfume on you, you're stinking up the place, but good.

Shamus, getting old is not the scary part. The scary part is that you still insist on walking around in those tight leather shorts. Give it up. Your legs look more like a road map than anything else.

Julie, I know it hurts you to find out that you're not as popular as you thought you were, but that's perfectly fine. Just like the flu, we're stuck with you whether we like it or not. Might as well tel you a little white lie about how we enjoy having you around rather than endure your yowling and screeching.

Gun Grape, my time in the land of sheep was spent observing folk like Hari Parka showing off how much game they got. I'm fairly sure I probably sold some cosmetics to Haki Parra's wife too. Only thing is that I had to go outside since they don't let livestock into the mall. I had to meet her in the parking lot. GG, you probably know how that feels, don't you, meeting a customer in the parking lot and hawking your wares?

As for Hapi Karra, I distinctively recall him saying how he's puzzled as to why Aussies would put a jumbuck in a tucker bag, when with a raised eyebrow and some sweet talk you could coax it into your sleeping bag

Troung. A picture is worth a thousand words. Unfortunately, in your case it's just one word repeated a thousand times.

Ol' Yeller, I can see that you have something worthwhile to say, but it's hard to figure out what it is exactly you want, since your voice seems to be muffled by being permanently embedded up the ass of whatever Mod happens to be closest at the time. If and when you do finally crawl out and wipe off the brown marks from around your mouth and the little Hitler mustache, feel free to borrow some of the Colonel's perfume and then stay way the hell away from us, anyway.

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 13:49
Julie, I know it hurts you to find out that you're not as popular as you thought you were, but that's perfectly fine. Just like the flu, we're stuck with you whether we like it or not. Might as well tel you a little white lie about how we enjoy having you around rather than endure your yowling and screeching.Wow, and here I thought we were here to boost YOUR popularity a bit.

Oh, and by the way, I found a job position opening for you...

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 13:56
I wasn't going to say anything, but these food fight threads make me feel like I can't carry a secret in a bucket. I came across the location where the Colonel purchases his exquisite Scotch he boasts so much about. If he has shipped any to you, I would have second thoughts about drinking it. :redface:

bigross86
13 Apr 10,, 14:20
Wow, and here I thought we were here to boost YOUR popularity a bit.

Julie, you started that whole thing off wrong, with the premise that a woman can actually think.

Moving on from that, since everyone here seems to be at a kindergarten IQ level where you don't understand things unless there is a picture involved, maybe these will help get the point across:

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 15:44
Julie, you started that whole thing off wrong, with the premise that a woman can actually think. You don't have to be able to think in the foodfight thread....well, maybe YOU do.

By the way, I would not use that rolling pin to knead bread to make your sexist arse a sammich....it would not be nice for me to say what I would use it on you for. :mad:

bigross86
13 Apr 10,, 16:21
Wow, and here I thought we were here to boost YOUR popularity a bit.

You don't have to be able to think in the foodfight thread....well, maybe YOU do.

Well, which one is it gonna be, Julie? Just like every other woman out there, you say one thing, mean another, and somehow it's the man's fault.

By the way, I would not use that rolling pin to knead bread to make your sexist arse a sammich....

Fine, you can make me some pie.

Officer of Engineers
13 Apr 10,, 17:40
Well, great, now that everyone has crawled out of the woodwork, how do we go about getting rid of you?Bring your date, you know, the one with more facial hair than you do.

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 17:57
Well, which one is it gonna be, Julie? Just like every other woman out there, you say one thing, mean another, and somehow it's the man's fault.Typical ungrateful man. The Colonel was kind enough to grant your wishes of a food fight thread to participate in to boost your self-confidence, and hide your lack of intellect, but you decide to pick on a poor, helpless woman. Typical, typical man.

Fine, you can make me some pie.Nope !

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 20:02
Bring your date, you know, the one with more facial hair than you do.

Oh no! not yeti again!!!

YellowFever
13 Apr 10,, 20:17
bigross, for the love of god, can you stop asking everyone you meet for a sammich or a pie? I know this is a food fight...but you're doing it wrong...as usual. :mad:

If the cross dressing colonel ever finds out you asked for this thread because your only reason was to troll all the girls for a sandwich, he's not going to be pleased.

And as far as your takes, I'll just ignore it, since you tried so hard but a few pointers and constructive criticism is warranted so let me offer one or two. Please take it in the spirit it was intended.

Rehashing/revisitng old subjects are not funny. Seems like you've been busy reading the old food fight threads so you're rehashing old subjects but that is a definite no-no in a food fight.

Granted some subjects, like the cross dressing colonel's fetish with Chez Mado and Pari's fascination with walking wools come up time and time again but those are the two exceptions to the rule since...well since they happen to be the truth and is not mentioned to be mean-spirited.

Also I would appreciate it if you never ask Julie to make a sandwich ever again.

I'm not saying this to be nice to her but rather I say this for your benefit.

Let me ask you this, if Julie WAS to make you something edible...are you going to actually put it in your mouth????

Yeah, I thought so. Becareful what you wish for.

texasjohn
13 Apr 10,, 21:29
Yeller - appreciate what you are doing for Gross here, but you have the technique all wrong!!!! here is how you do it!!:biggrin:

Julie
13 Apr 10,, 21:50
Let me ask you this, if Julie WAS to make you something edible...are you going to actually put it in your mouth????Okay? :P He'd more likely be chewing on the rolling pin.

Officer of Engineers
14 Apr 10,, 02:10
Okay? :P He'd more likely be chewing on the rolling pin.I would have thought you would have shove it up his butt.

Parihaka
14 Apr 10,, 02:17
I'd just assumed you'd forgotten how to log on again

Good oh, now just ask her to put your teeth back in for you, you seem to be lacking 'bite'

Okay, I'm getting seriously worried here. Two perfectly good insults and Shameless hasn't even bitten. Pearls before swine I guess;):rolleyes:

YellowFever
14 Apr 10,, 02:40
I would have thought you would have shove it up his butt.

But that could be exactly what he was after all along. :eek:

ShawnG
14 Apr 10,, 14:22
Yeller - appreciate what you are doing for Gross here, but you have the technique all wrong!!!! here is how you do it!!:biggrin:

As a side note--that photo looks like Putin.

Julie
14 Apr 10,, 15:09
Okay, I'm getting seriously worried here. Two perfectly good insults and Shameless hasn't even bitten. Pearls before swine I guess;):rolleyes:These foodfight threads just don't have the pep they used to. :(

YellowFever
14 Apr 10,, 15:30
Yeah. :(

Well, what do you expect when some of the participants have different agenda?

I wanted a spirited fight....

Some of us just wanted a sandwich and a rolling pin stuck up their butt. :(

Sad.......

Debbie
15 Apr 10,, 05:44
Maybe you bunch of shyteheads should stop tossing around cottonpuffs and dig in and have a real food fight. It's the most pitiful 3 pages of crap ever written and time spent that I will never get back.

YellowFever
15 Apr 10,, 07:01
Maybe you bunch of shyteheads should stop tossing around cottonpuffs and dig in and have a real food fight. It's the most pitiful 3 pages of crap ever written and time spent that I will never get back.

:eek: