Happy Easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter

I don't know if someone else posted this wish elsewhere, but in case they didn't, a Happy Easter to all WABbers and their families.

Its a beautiful, sunny clear 83 F/ 29 C here in Central Virginia.

Hope yours is as good.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Wabbits

This is the day our Lord gave us!:) We celebrate the resurrection of the spirit and life everlasting.

Happy Easter to all.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Happy Easter!

Geluk Paasfees!:))
      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Cristos a inviat.Happy Easter to anyone,including non-Christian wabbers
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Happy Easter!

Comment

Happy Easter all, didnt make it to church but did watch some televangelists on TV this morning while still in bed, does that count :)

Regards

Arty
            "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtyEngineer View Post
              Happy Easter all, didnt make it to church but did watch some televangelists on TV this morning while still in bed, does that count :)
              Arty
              I got a picture of the oceanside sermon at 0625, that's as close as I got.:))
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Happy easter everyone, even if dont really like the extra long
                Church Services.
                For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

SapperSgt and Arty Engineer,

You are my heroes.

I was in my suit reading the Epistle at my church at 8 oclock Mass.

Didn't find out until last evening that Mrs AR signed me up.....at least she fed me a great meal to make up for it!!
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Ar

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                    SapperSgt and Arty Engineer,

You are my heroes.

I was in my suit reading the Epistle at my church at 8 oclock Mass.

Didn't find out until last evening that Mrs AR signed me up.....at least she fed me a great meal to make up for it!!
                    Hey, zero 8 not too bad, if I was back in Ireland I would have been dragged to a dawn service held at the ruins of an old monastary where St Patrick supposedly spent a night. Dawn today was at 06:45 back home!!!! Obviously I wouldnt have been physically dragged but you know what I mean, its easier to get up and go to these things than suffer the consequences of not going :)

Regards

Arty
                    "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

Comment

Happy Easter guys.

Comment

Happyt Easter WABers. :)

Comment

Happy Easter from the token Jew ;)

I don't really know much about this holiday except Jesus was resurrected and that bunny rabbits lay eggs, but I wish everyone a peaceful year. That should just about cover it, no?
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                            Happy Easter from the token Jew ;)

I don't really know much about this holiday except Jesus was resurrected and that bunny rabbits lay eggs, but I wish everyone a peaceful year. That should just about cover it, no?
                            Easter Bunny
                            Attached Files

Comment

A day late but I hope all WABber's had a very Happy Easter! :)
                              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X