Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures you have never seen before!!! NORTH KOREA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures you have never seen before!!! NORTH KOREA!!!

Subway system

The famous 38 parallel!

Those are South Korean soldiers at the other side of 38th parallel (spying on us?)

Comment

Comment

sorry Ironduke, I wasn't aware of that "hotlink" restriction until now. You can delete this thread and this time I'll upload them instead

Comment

Originally posted by cooldw57
          sorry Ironduke, I wasn't aware of that "hotlink" restriction until now. You can delete this thread and this time I'll upload them instead
          Fascinating. Funky question, for anyone who knows anything about the North: Do they have any repressed attitudes toward music? I have a contact in to the president of Korean Unification, and music might be a way to help bridge the divide between peoples, as opposed to their governments. So thanks for any insight you may have. (I'm interested in any cultural expressions through music, popular, folk, ancient, anything.)

Comment

Or you know, sincere negotiations on Kim's behalf not just some plot to fleece the South of money and material and then wip out A bombs. But music its a start, because it can soothe a savage beast or a dishonest SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingCaddy
              Or you know, sincere negotiations on Kim's behalf not just some plot to fleece the South of money and material and then wip out A bombs. But music its a start, because it can soothe a savage beast or a dishonest SOB.
              I agree that Kim is a dishonest SOB; I'm really referring here to building mutual understanding among peoples, not their governments. But I suppose the Koreans already understand their mutual common cultural background perfectly well; it's the North Korean government that's the problem. Still, it'd be nice to sit down with a representative of the North Korean government and talk about something other than atomic bombs, so as to help foster an honorable peace--and perhaps further thereby, in our small way, the ultimate reunification of Korea. (In saying that I do not mean to imply that I understand anything about Korean politics; I'd just like to see an increase in mutual understanding and a lessening of tension there.)

Comment

awesome, reminds me of the Soviet Union.

that country is under-rated.

BTW does your name indicate the year the UN forces retreated?

Comment

Originally posted by SovietHonor
                  awesome, reminds me of the Soviet Union.

that country is under-rated.

BTW does your name indicate the year the UN forces retreated?
                  Thank you for your input. We are all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

Comment

By the way, what are those two totally incompatible words doing next to each other in your handle?

Comment

I see you're no fan of communists either Top.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                        I see you're no fan of communists either Top.
                        Our USAF compatriot may not be a fan of communists, but how about those cute NK girls in uniform?
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

They may look pretty but I assure you are tigers, probably hen peck thier BFs and Husbands to the point of drinking and we wonder Kim Jong Il can be such an A hole, becasue the women be breaking him down. Also after seeing that one picture of the Korean Officer running, I can say without feeling sterotypical, the great deal of korean women run like ducks.

Comment

Damn privates! Did you see that they missed the dandelion at the border
                            "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

LOL, nice att'n to detail.

Comment

Working...
                              X