X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sd.Kfz.171 Panther D

Nice!

Is that the Dragon kit with PE?

I've just started their Ersatz M10; I'm almost ashamed to post pictures of it next to yours, Nord! Mine is very "rough" compared to yours!
    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Yes it is the Dragon kit.

Plz post your pics, I`ll follow the thread you`ll make...

Comment

Excellent work Nord.

Do you mind me asking what brand of paints you use?

Years ago when I was tank bashing I preferred Poly-S and found their product far superioir to anything else.

Comment

I am using tamiya.

Comment

Comment

Here`s a little update..

Last edited by Nord; 03 Apr 10,, 00:59.

Comment

Comment

What are those cylinders on the engine deck?
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Fueltanks, this tank was using stadtgas as fuel..

Comment

What is "stadtgas"? Is that like butane/propane? I'm assuming that means it was fairly late in the War, when petrol became scarce?
                      "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                        What is "stadtgas"? Is that like butane/propane? I'm assuming that means it was fairly late in the War, when petrol became scarce?
                        Coal gas. Used for lighting (and heat) in the 19th and early 20th century. Was popular in England too. IIRC not as good as propane for an automotive fuel but then the Germans were running wood burning steam lorries by the end of the war.
                        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
                        X