Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lá Fhéile Pádraig- Happy St. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patricks Day to our American friends

American? Isn't it supposed to be Irish?

Comment

^ Who cares, Colonel!

It gives me an excuse to drink green beer and act bawdy for a couple
      of days! :))

Dang, I love the Irish and I'd even love the Canadians if they had something similar. :))

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        American? Isn't it supposed to be Irish?
        It's celebrated in
        It's celebrated in Ireland and all over the world by the Irish diaspora but since the Irish diaspora in the US is the biggest,i kinda of link it to that counry.

Comment

Namelessone Reply

"...since the Irish diaspora in the US is the biggest,i kinda of link it to that counry."

We're all Irish the world over (Islam excluded) today. Hell, if they wish, Islam can even raise a toast of green non-alcoholic brew. Love to see the Mullahs in Iran come out on the balcony to cheering throngs of Persians and raise a toast to the clan.
          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by Namelessone View Post
            It's celebrated in
            It's celebrated in Ireland and all over the world by the Irish diaspora but since the Irish diaspora in the US is the biggest,i kinda of link it to that counry.
            We have a good time here too;) - have a great day everybody (and particularly those of Irish birth and descent abroad, we're thinking of you always), I'll definitely raise a glass to the Welshman what got rid of those bastard snakes:))!
            Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
            - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
              "...since the Irish diaspora in the US is the biggest,i kinda of link it to that counry."

We're all Irish the world over (Islam excluded) today. Hell, if they wish, Islam can even raise a toast of green non-alcoholic brew. Love to see the Mullahs in Iran come out on the balcony to cheering throngs of Persians and raise a toast to the clan.
              Waddaya mean the Muslims aren't Irish? Haven't you seen the green flags? They are just repressing.:)

Had me some beef & Guinness sausages (made by a genuine irish butcher) and a big glass of genuine Irish Guinness for lunch. Felt like I was communing with me ancestors.:)
              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

B.F. Reply

"Had me some beef & Guinness sausages (made by a genuine irish butcher) and a big glass of genuine Irish Guinness for lunch. Felt like I was communing with me ancestors."

You WERE communing God love ya'! That reads yummy and has me sorta wishing I'd planned on corned beef and cabbage for dinner.
                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Comment

Raised me a fair dram or two of Bushmills this fine evening. Happy St. Paddy's!

Remember: There is only one St. Paddy's day a year. But there are also 364 training days ;)
                    Last edited by bigross86; 18 Mar 10,, 00:24.
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Ah St Patricks day. My Irish ancestry makes me want to go out and get pissed, as does my Scottish ancestry but that part also makes me too cheap to pay for it. All my Maori ancestry wants to do is sing songs and play guitar while my English ancestry disaproves of the whole thing and spends all its time telling me I'll regret it.
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                        Waddaya mean the Muslims aren't Irish? Haven't you seen the green flags? They are just repressing.:)

Had me some beef & Guinness sausages (made by a genuine irish butcher) and a big glass of genuine Irish Guinness for lunch. Felt like I was communing with me ancestors.:)
                        Many more of them sausages you will be communicating with them in person:))

Comment

Lá Fhéile Pádraig to one and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                            Ah St Patricks day. My Irish ancestry makes me want to go out and get pissed, as does my Scottish ancestry but that part also makes me too cheap to pay for it. All my Maori ancestry wants to do is sing songs and play guitar while my English ancestry disaproves of the whole thing and spends all its time telling me I'll regret it.
                            And as a full blown Kiwi you should just go out and drink some Monteiths, Speights or Export Gold anyway. It's beer so the Irish are happy. Cheap so the Scots are happy. Go to a pub that has a live band so the Maori will be happy.

As for the English, they can go get stuffed. ;)
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                            X