NCAA Tourney Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tourney Link

Need to see your team play? At work? Here you go-complete with BOSS button for those uncomfortable moments-

CBS Sports March Madness On-Demand NCAA Games
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Invaluable!

Now to ensure I can stream video over my DoD computer...
    "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

President Obama's Bracket

President Obama's Bracket Selections

Here's S-2's. I confess to blatant homerism. Go Badgers!

S-2 Bracket Selections
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

So... Who picked the first upset (ND going down to an 11 seed)
        "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage."

Comment

ShawnG Reply

Not I. Missed on a couple already. Had Florida beating BYU and, yeah, didn't see the Notre Dame upset. Villanova got damned lucky at the end too.

Comment

I can only imagine how *ucked up everyone's bracket is right now.

Who would have thought Kansas would have lost already!?!

Comment

ShawnG Reply

Well Wisconsin nosedived yesterday against a Cornell team that put on a tremendous shooting display. We got good and truly whacked at our own game.

Comment

All I can root for now is Big 10. OSU, of course (I'm an Ohioan originally), and MSU normally puts up a good fight.

Comment

Getting to be about that time again. I'm, of course, in seventh heaven over the fact that my Badgers have defeated the #1 Buckeyes now twice in about four months. We've beaten #1 teams before (Minnesota 1997) but this might be a first to have defeated the Buckeyes in both football and basketball while they were ranked #1 during the same school year.

Pretty neat!

Comment

San Diego State missed the #1 seed... but we're In a good bracket.
                    sigpic

Comment

My Mounties went down yesterday....but I didn't expect them to go far.

But how about my hometown Rams & Spiders!

Central Virginia is representing!!!!
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

Wisconsin is standing tall with both UW and Marquette advancing. I hate MU but it only makes our road win against them in December look that much better. Big Ten came into the day with five but Michigan lost a close one to Duke and Purdue got blown out by Virginia Commonwealth. I doubt Illinois gets past Kansas but it's close at the half. We'll see. Given the Illini are only shooting 39% but down only four they stand a chance if they can pick their game up.

Comment

If you had this bracket one week ago in your office pool you either were smoking crack or were the stunt double for Dustin Hoffman in Rainman.

To quote Beano Cook..."Unbelievable!"
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Unreal....Arizona just boat raced Duke!

What an absolute wreckage peoples brackets must be!

Go VCU & Richmond!! (Yeah, I know...wishful thinking!)
                            Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                            X