PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver Closing Ceremonies..

Canmoore
01 Mar 10,, 05:02
Alot of people...mainly non canadians are bashing the closing ceremonies...just goes to show that our self-depreciating humour is unique in the world!! I thought that the flying moose and giant inflated mounties were the best!! I was busting a gut at the HUGE table hockey game ROFL

timebandit
01 Mar 10,, 06:13
Well done Vancouver, what a beautiful place....every 2nd Aussie wants to go there for a holiday now....

highsea
05 Mar 10,, 21:11
Just heard that Linsey Vonn's gold medal in Downhill has been revoked and awarded to Barack Obama.

Apparently the IOC's reasoning was that "nobody has gone downhill faster than Obama". :))

gunnut
05 Mar 10,, 21:14
Alot of people...mainly non canadians are bashing the closing ceremonies...just goes to show that our self-depreciating humour is unique in the world!! I thought that the flying moose and giant inflated mounties were the best!! I was busting a gut at the HUGE table hockey game ROFL

Wait...what? Flying moose and inflated mounties? I missed all those? Anywhere I can watch this online?

RustyBattleship
05 Mar 10,, 21:55
I started watching the cermony when the gigantic inflated Mounties were brought in. At first I thought the men bringing them in were real RCMP's in their dress uniforms.

Until they went into a dance. I assumed then that they were not real Mounties and then switched over to the sci-fi channel.

Albany Rifles
05 Mar 10,, 22:06
Beavers....loved the Giant Beavers.