Wow GO NRA wooooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow GO NRA wooooooooo

In a country already flooded with morrons especially in politics I love how the NRA and stupid hicks feel there should be freedoms to carry guns.
    You people sell guns
    then "bad guys get them"
    then you buy more guns to potect yourself from them
    later can end up killing a family member
    Could then be stollen and used for killing someone else.
    Doesn't anyone have any common sense with this?

Who needs gun control when you got jesus right yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaa!

this is fucked yeah shoot him few more times
    I bet that clerk never gets any jail time I hope he dies a terrible death.
    Last edited by glow; 21 Apr 05,, 20:17.

Gun control has been debated A LOT on this forum, why don't you look in some of those threads so you don't walk into the debate blind? Statistics show gun crime is rising in Europe where gun control is stricter, while going down in America.

Comment

GLOW: The right to keep and bear arms is constitutionally protected(at both the federal and state level), just like your right to make an ass of yourself on a public forum with your ridiculously uneducated comments is(actually, that's a privelidge, not a right).

And why should that clerk get any jailtime?

I would prefer to see YOUR dumbasss die a terrible death as a deterrent to other fools who might seek to emulate your idiotic ideals.

Comment

Is glow from the Waterloo/Kitchener area?

On a recruit drive at the university there, there was a University group with pretty well the same viewpoint - The Gay Liberation Of Waterloo. Needless to say I did not recruit anyone.

Comment

I think glow is really Teddy Kennedy.

Comment

So, gay still applies?

Comment

LOL, i dunno about gay, but the term drunkard sure seems to fit him.

Or perhaps the 'glow' is coming from the bowl of his bong???

Comment

Well, I would make a comment... but it lookes like Snipe and OOE have overseen the thrashing. ;)
                "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Oh please do miss, there's nothing as fun as a pile-on. ;)

We've missed you around here lately, everything OK in SWAT land?

Comment

glow-

What is your position on private firearm ownership?

-dale

Comment

u guyz r stoopid. guns r bad.
                      they shoot peeple. NRA and hicks r dum.
                      my soopeer...suepeerio....better entellict...intilict... i'm smarter than all u dum as*es, guns rn't kewl.
                      they are bad, hey look a butterfly, come here pretty butterfly.....
                      what? oh yah, u get guns and they kill you're famlie and then bad guyz steel them and kill more peeple.
                      wear is the common cents?
                      u all r jezus freecks.
                      and the new pope sucks tew.

Comment

LOL!

Sadly, Glowing makes only slightly more sense than your impersonation of him. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by glow
                          In a country already flooded with morrons especially in politics I love how the NRA and stupid hicks feel there should be freedoms to carry guns.
                          You people sell guns
                          then "bad guys get them"
                          then you buy more guns to potect yourself from them
                          later can end up killing a family member
                          Could then be stollen and used for killing someone else.
                          Doesn't anyone have any common sense with this?

Who needs gun control when you got jesus right yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaa!

this is fucked yeah shoot him few more times
                          I bet that clerk never gets any jail time I hope he dies a terrible death.
                          Yes, this is interesting. My first reaction was, why did he have to shoot the guy three times? But then I remembered the video on the cop who shot a suspect and wounded him, then left him alone, and the guy pulled (as I recall) another gun and killed the cop. When gun-play is involved, you have to shoot to kill. So on reflection, I really think the clerk did the right thing here. And very courageous at that.

An object lesson that crime does not always pay. Maybe a few criminals will see this video and have second thoughts before they commit a gun hold-up. That seems to me to be a dangerous occupation.

Comment

You cant even see what the perp is doing behind the rack of merchandise. For all we know he WAS going for another gun, or trying to aim the one we already SAW him shoot at the clerk.

Of course if glow was there he'd have just shiit in his pants and handed the money over.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                              Yes, this is interesting. My first reaction was, why did he have to shoot the guy three times? But then I remembered the video on the cop who shot a suspect and wounded him, then left him alone, and the guy pulled (as I recall) another gun and killed the cop. When gun-play is involved, you have to shoot to kill. So on reflection, I really think the clerk did the right thing here. And very courageous at that.

An object lesson that crime does not always pay. Maybe a few criminals will see this video and have second thoughts before they commit a gun hold-up. That seems to me to be a dangerous occupation.
                              By Minnesota law, and assuming that the perp was NOT continuing to act in a threatening way, the shots after the pause would not pass the self defense test. But from that video we have no way of knowing what the perp was doing.

And all this assumes the video is real.

-dale

Comment

Working...
                              X