Winning the War on Terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning the War on Terrorism

It appears that GWB and Condi have finally come up with a winning strategy for their "War on Terrorism". When you're actually losing, you can just stop keeping score. This little gem KnightRidder was barely announced by the State Department at about 10 pm Friday, just in time to miss all of the media coverage. Congrats to our heroic wartime president and his Chevron cheerleader for keeping Americans safer by blindfolding us. You've both made us very proud.

A more cautiously written conservative statement never existed. :p. Not really open for much of a reply there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave H
      by blindfolding us.
      LOL, like you read the report. I also don't see where it is forbidden to report terrorist attacks. Historically things like this must get worse before they get better, and I'd rather be doing something, instead of the nothing we were doing before.
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

That did not seem like a particularly unbaised source. Probably using some pissed of CIA analyst who is angry about the shakeup in organization to further the author's own political ends. Have there been any more attacks here in the US? No. Have there been major attacks overseas? Yes, but so many as to draw attention. Very few of them get reported by the news media (I'm talking BBC here, not American news networks), and those that do tend not to be that big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave H
          It appears that GWB and Condi have finally come up with a winning strategy for their "War on Terrorism".
          HAHAHAHA

Comment

Excellent. I had no idea I was missing the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling so much.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
              LOL, like you read the report. I also don't see where it is forbidden to report terrorist attacks. Historically things like this must get worse before they get better, and I'd rather be doing something, instead of the nothing we were doing before.
              Actually Confed999, I did read it. You can read it yourself at Patterns of Global Terrorism.

Don't you think that going from 175 terrorist attacks to 625 in a single year shows that something smelly has hit the fan? Remember, the 625 attacks does not count anything that happened between coalition troops and the Iraqis and Afghans.

Comment

Nope, i do not think that an increase in enemy attacks in a time of war is unusual, or even noteworthy.

I do think that your original post is an indication of your feelings of irrelvancy though. :)

The left had it's chance in the elections to reverse US policy. You failed miserably.

The Right is running the show because in a general election the majority of Americans prefer to do something as opposed to doing nothing. Clinton had his eight years to deal with the issue, he largely ignored it. When he wasn't ignoring it, he was treating it like a police problem.

We all know where that got us, now the right gets a chance to see if it can get better results.

So far, so good.

From the report:

" Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., who was among the leading critics of last year's mix-up, reacted angrily to the decision.

"This is the definitive report on the incidence of terrorism around the world. It should be unthinkable that there would be an effort to withhold it - or any of the key data - from the public. The Bush administration should stop playing politics with this critical report.""

Is anyone else as highly amused as i am to watch a leftist congress-critter accuse Bush of playing politics at the very moment he himself is playing politics?

Does the left really think we're that stupid? Wait a minute, the left really IS that stupid...
                Last edited by Bill; 20 Apr 05,, 17:52.

Comment

Terminator three,Rise of the Stoopid Lefties... :) :)
                  "They want to test our feelings.They want to know whether Muslims are extremists or not. Death to them and their newspapers."

Protester

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    Nope, i do not think that an increase in enemy attacks in a time of war is unusual, or even noteworthy.
                    It should be expected...
                    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

By anyone with a functioning brain cell it sure should.

I mean seriously, prior to Dec 7th 1941 how many Americans were killed in airstrikes?

WTF...

Comment

Working...
                      X