Saints v Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints v Vikings

Well who do folks think is going to the superbowl. Anything is possible with teh saints, however I think the home field advantage is going to be enough to just edge it. Ill be rooting for the Saints, however wont be too upset if Favre and his boys end up triumphant ;)
    "Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations".- Motto of the Gun Crew who have just done something incredibly stupid!!!!

Originally posted by ArtyEngineer View Post
    Well who do folks think is going to the superbowl. Anything is possible with teh saints, however I think the home field advantage is going to be enough to just edge it. Ill be rooting for the Saints, however wont be too upset if Favre and his boys end up triumphant ;)
    I've never been much of a New Oleans fan so I don't really have a dog in the fight. The city could sure use a boost, though. This'll help I'll bet.
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

The better team won.....
      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

I was debating if I should go for the Saints because they were easily the better team of the two and deserved it more, or if I should go for the Vikings for the sole reason that the Saints beat out my beloved Giants earlier on in the season. In the end I went for the Saints, and it was worth it. Excellent game on the one hand, extremely sloppy game on the other hand. All those hits on Favre were definitely sneaky, dirty, not fair play, and exactly how I would have done it... ;)
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
        X