PDA

View Full Version : Tide vs Longhorns, jest about now...

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 00:51
Here we go. Gulp.

Prof

Shamus
08 Jan 10,, 01:32
Here we go. Gulp.

ProfROLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!! Sorry...couldn't help myself...heh:biggrin:.

leib10
08 Jan 10,, 01:53
Indeed. Can't wait to see McCoy and company go down in flames.

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 02:56
Not thrilling so far. :(

Prof

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 03:18
This is a little more like it. 1st & goal, end of the quarter. The babbling heads are really troublesome tonight. Blabbed into 4, maybe 5 plays so far.

prof

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 03:19
Oh yeah, Ingram's found his groove,....;)

Edit: Told ya....TD

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 03:23
Rollll Tide, ROLL!!!

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 03:42
Oh, IT'S ON....Alabama's gona win this THANG !!!! TD

They beat Florida, and i'd really like to see them take it all the way. They earned it, and they deserve it !!!

WHOO HOOO !!!!

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 03:44
ROLL TIDE ROLLL!!!

This is definitely more like it. Who was that playing in the 1st quarter, anyway?

Prof

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 03:47
ROLL TIDE ROLLL!!!

This is definitely more like it. Who was that playing in the 1st quarter, anyway?

ProfI dunno I missed it, I was on the phone with my newfound bf, coughing and hacking, acting like I was coming down with the flu....so I could watch this game ! :redface:

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 04:04
Jesus. This is murder.

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 04:05
OH MY FREAKIN' GOD.....another TD by Ingram before the 1st half is over

and by INTERCEPTION ~!!!! Go Ingram !!!

Whooo HOOOOO !!!

Julie
Jesus. This is murder.Looks like it's going to be aint it ? !!!:biggrin:

Station 22
Whew. 24-6 Go Bama Go!

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 04:06
Roll Tide Roll.

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 04:07
Indeed. Can't wait to see McCoy and company go down in flames.uh....it's half-time....where'd ya go buddy? Cat got your tongue or something ??? :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 04:09
Man, I feel sorry for Gilbert. Poor infant.

Station 22
08 Jan 10,, 04:19
Not thrilling so far. :(

Prof

It is now. RTR

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 05:19
It is now. RTR
Well, it's better than losing. The 1st quarter was alarming, the second dynamite & the 3rd about like watching paint dry until Sibley's TD & that onside kick (& I'm not entirely certain that that was intentional). The line behaved for a second as though he had topped it. I wish the talking heads would stop talking during the plays.

Prof

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 05:20
flags, flags, flags....1st down, 1st down, and 1st down :biggrin:

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 05:36
I withdraw my sympathy. Damn. Bad. Oh. Shipley.

Prof

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 05:40
O no.

Prof

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 05:47
Rut...Ro

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 05:53
Good for Anders. Now get some!

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 05:55
Rollll Tide, ROLL!!!

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 05:58
I told you Ingram was awesome...

And he's doing it with that hamstring injury that they said he shook off. But he hasn't...he's hurting....see him limping around?

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 06:00
Ya know that other team's given up when the quarterback throws the ball DIRECTLY to the opponent. :biggrin:

Game over.

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 06:01
Whoa. Interception. Thassit. Weird game, but pretty good. Whew. Made it.

Prof

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 06:02
Night night, folks.

Julie
08 Jan 10,, 06:08
Night night, folks.
Congrats Prof and Station 22

Hot damn ! They did it, and did it well I might add. ;)

leib10
08 Jan 10,, 06:47
uh....it's half-time....where'd ya go buddy? Cat got your tongue or something ??? :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

Nowhere! :P

Sucks for UT... now they'll just repeat "WE DIDN'T HAVE MCCOY, THINGS WOULD'VE BEEN SOOOOO DIFFERENT IF WE DID" over and over again (they may have a point), but that won't stop them from dismissing the fact that they LOST.

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 14:39
Nowhere! :P

Sucks for UT... now they'll just repeat "WE DIDN'T HAVE MCCOY, THINGS WOULD'VE BEEN SOOOOO DIFFERENT IF WE DID" over and over again (they may have a point), but that won't stop them from dismissing the fact that they LOST.
Here I am, the next morning, still alive after that 1st Qtr & the 2nd half of the 3rd.

Lieb10, O statemate, nah. Beat your opponent down bad at the end while giving his tattered ass a couple of reasons to retain his/her self-esteem; that's class. Or maybe episodic ineptitude. I still wonder where 'Bama got the high school ringers Saban stuck in during the 1st Qtr. Amazing body doubles.

Still, beat the spread & won my (alas, only) bet. As a consequence, we go to a restaurant of Mary's choice this weekend. Least I could do. She is not a football fan. Incidentally, to the rest of the bemused Earth out there, I played real football (soccer) in high school & I do not consider it boring. Basketball-equivalent for the vertically challenged. Action! Constant movement! Violence! Rage! A lot like mule racing.

With American football, however, one is born into the culture & can't escape one's fate.

These network babbleizers have gotta go. Along with eclipsing the beginning of many, many plays the idiots completely obscured two of them. I've never seen it this bad.

Prof

leib10
08 Jan 10,, 15:26
I was speaking specifically of the UT fans, who are a class of their own. Some of the most arrogant people I've ever seen. It's so bad that I decided to chuck my loyalty to the state and Big 12 and root for 'Bama. Luckily here in Lubbock, you can't wear burnt orange without drawing scores of angry looks and (unfortunately, for Texas Tech fans are a bit insane) occasional verbal and even physical harassment.

Station 22
08 Jan 10,, 19:24
Congrats Prof and Station 22

Hot damn ! They did it, and did it well I might add. ;)

Thanks, I certainly enjoyed the game.

I was speaking specifically of the UT fans, who are a class of their own. Some of the most arrogant people I've ever seen. It's so bad that I decided to chuck my loyalty to the state and Big 12 and root for 'Bama. Luckily here in Lubbock, you can't wear burnt orange without drawing scores of angry looks and (unfortunately, for Texas Tech fans are a bit insane) occasional verbal and even physical harassment.

Wise choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now reported that McElroy played the game with 4 broken ribs, suffered in the 3rd quarter of the SEC Championship Game. Bama sure kept that little tid-bit of info under wraps all month.

Prof
08 Jan 10,, 22:06
Whaaaat? Ho Boy. Missed me.