• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evergreen Aviation Museum -- Home to the Goose

Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum

They have a Mig-29 there too. :)
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Inside the goose
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice 'vette!!!
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Aw man that place friggin' ROCKS!!
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

it's only an hour drive from where I grew up, need to go there one of these days when I'm back in Oregon..

Comment

Thats some great pics, I dig that Jeep
                  When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                    Aw man that place friggin' ROCKS!!
                    I had a great time there, it is one of the only museum that I know offers wine-tasting on site. They are also working on hosting the space shuttle when it becomes available.

Comment

What the hell is the thing in the pic beneath the MiG-17? Looks like a cross between the 1960's batmobile and the rocket car that broke the speed of sound
                      You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

global hawk, it is huge.

Comment

Great pics

Comment

Originally posted by xinhui View Post
                            global hawk, it is huge.
                            Ahhhhh, now I can see it. Dang, that thing is huge!
                            You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

Working...
                            X