X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran launches large-scale military exercise

Iran launches large-scale military exercise
    Published: 11/23/2009

The drill is conducted against a possible air raid.

On Sunday began large-scale air defense war games, after engaging in a power struggle with the West over its nuclear program.

Aimed at protecting the country's nuclear facilities against any possible aerial attack, the military exercise covers an area of 600 thousand square kilometers.

The five-day drill involves both the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and army units.

General Ahmet Mighani who leads the drill said they aimed at preparing Iranian Armed Forces against attacks.

The Iranian military exercise came amid a tense atmosphere.

Iran consistently warns the US and Israel not to attack its nuclear program, announcing such an attack would receive very severe retaliation while the US administration has issued a warning that it would aggravate current sanctions on Tehran, unless it ends its nuclear works.
    Iran launches large-scale military exercise
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

pics
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

All I see are a bunch of poor bastards that are going to get clobbered if Ajad dont snap back into reality very soon and realize they are not going to be able to produce a weapon to threaten others with no matter what threats and rhetoric they make.;)
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

All I see are a bunch of poor bastards that are going to get clobbered
          Looks those the late 1960s look. ;) all lined up and nowhere to go.

Comment

you gotta laugh at the line of dug in tanks....
            Ego Numquam

Comment

Originally posted by Chunder View Post
              you gotta laugh at the line of dug in tanks....
              Yep, you do, any number of bombs/missles in the US inventory or even an A-10 could easily smash that group of tanks in seconds.

Obviously, in that photo they must be taking their positioning orders from A-jad on how to position their tanks. Morons:))

Comment

my favourite is the one with those shiny watches .)
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
                  Obviously, in that photo they must be taking their positioning orders from A-jad on how to position their tanks. Morons:))
                  "WTF HAPPENED TO MY TANKS!!! THIS GAME SUCKS"
                  A-weed has left the game...
                  *que downfall parody*
                  Ego Numquam

Comment

who was saying that Iraqi army can be a serious power in the region?? .))
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Amusing photos.
                      Is it a photo-ops exec?
                      sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
                        my favourite is the one with those shiny watches .)
                        Hey, dont fault them for having style!
                        You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

Originally posted by Rumrunner View Post
                          Hey, dont fault them for having style!
                          I wouldnt fault them for the shiny watches, but I would fault them when the sun or other bright light catches their shiny watches then BOOM! Easy target aquisition for a sniper or other infantry.;)

Comment

These photos are all old, from 2006 and 2007. First of all, I've seen all these pictures when they came out and secondly I've seen the real wargma pics, I'll post some of them here when I have time.

Comment

Here's a Youtube video for those who are interested
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogdUQ...ayer_embedded#

Comment

Working...
                              X