PDA

View Full Version : The Independence Brawl!

YellowFever
11 Dec 09,, 07:37
The Indy Bowl!

Where men play football and puppies get slaughtered!

It'll be an interesting game this year as Texas A&M and on Geogia Bulldogs with the dawgs as 7 point favorites.

My team went to hell in a hand basket but this game looks to be pretty interesting. I hope Texas A&M wins for the simple reason I'm a former texan ( although I don't like to admit that. :) ).

Let the games begin!

Julie
11 Dec 09,, 22:54
Okay Butterbean, let's do this thing ! :))

Texas A&m Aggies Previews and Stats Matchups

Line :7
O/U : 64
Last game: lost 49 - 39 vs Texas Longhorns
Current game: vs. Georgia Bulldogs at Monday, December 28 5:00 PM
Next Game: Vs.
Home Favorite: 5 Win -0 Lost (PF)41.6 - (PA)13.6
Home Underdog: 0 Win -3 Lost (PF)29.67 - (PA)44
Road Favorite: 0 Win -2 Lost (PF)24 - (PA)48.5
Road Underdog: 1 Win -1 Lost (PF)31 - (PA)47.5
Last 3 game: 1 Win 2 Lost (PF)29 - (PA)39
Last 5 game: 2 Win 3 Lost (PF)31.2 - (PA)32.4
Last 7 game: 3 Win 4 Lost (PF)31.71 - (PA)36.29
Last 10 game: 4 Win 6 Lost (PF)32.8 - (PA)35.6
Last 15 game: 6 Win 6 Lost (PF)33.92 - (PA)32.67

Situations

Coming off vs Big 12 opponent (Texas)
Coming off a Home loss as a Underdog
Coming off 1 game loss
Coming off 1 over
Scored 40 points or less FOR in their last game
Allowed 40 points or more AGAINST in their last game
Coming off 2 game Home stand
Coming off 2 ATS win

Julie
11 Dec 09,, 22:56
Georgia Bulldogs Previews and Stats Matchups

Line :-7
O/U : 64
Last game: win 30 - 24 vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Current game: vs. Texas A&M Aggies at Monday, December 28 5:00 PM
Next Game: Vs.
Home Favorite: 3 Win -2 Lost (PF)26.4 - (PA)26.4
Home Underdog: 0 Win -0 Lost (PF)N/A - (PA)N/A
Road Favorite: 1 Win -0 Lost (PF)34 - (PA)10
Road Underdog: 2 Win -3 Lost (PF)25.6 - (PA)35
Last 3 game: 2 Win 1 Lost (PF)29.33 - (PA)27.33
Last 5 game: 3 Win 2 Lost (PF)27.8 - (PA)26.6
Last 7 game: 3 Win 4 Lost (PF)24.43 - (PA)28.29
Last 10 game: 6 Win 4 Lost (PF)28.4 - (PA)29.3
Last 15 game: 6 Win 5 Lost (PF)26.73 - (PA)28.82

Situations

Coming off vs Atlantic Coast opponent (Georgia Tech)
Coming off a Road win as a Underdog
Coming off a 1 under
Scored 30 points or more FOR in their last game
Allowed 24 points or less AGAINST in their last game
Coming off 1 ATS win

Julie
11 Dec 09,, 22:57
When ANY NCAAF Team played as Home team as a Favorite - After a non conference game - Coming off a win on grass
ATS:- 303-310-10
SU:- 510-112-1
O/U:- 259-311-12

When Georgia team played as Home team as a Favorite - After a non conference game - Coming off a win on grass
ATS:- 8-8-0
SU:- 13-3-0
O/U:- 4-8-0

Team System Trends

When ANY NCAAF Team played as a -7.0 to -9.5 Home Favorite - Vs Non Division Opponent - Playing on grass surface - Coming off a win on grass - Coming off a Win over Atlantic Coast opponent
ATS:- 7-3-0
SU:- 8-2-0
O/U:- 5-5-0

When ANY NCAAF Team played as Home team as a Favorite - Last 4 years - Playing on grass surface - Coming off a win on grass - Coming off 1 under
ATS:- 62-76-2
SU:- 113-27-0
O/U:- 59-79-2

When ANY NCAAF Team played as a -7.0 to -9.5 Favorite - Last 2 years - Playing on grass surface - Coming off a Road win - Coming off a 1 ATS win
ATS:- 12-8-0
SU:- 16-4-0
O/U:- 10-10-0

YellowFever
11 Dec 09,, 23:03
^ Oh Jesus, what are you, a Vegas bookie?

All I want is the puppies to lose so I can listen to someone purr.

Julie
12 Dec 09,, 00:03
^ Oh Jesus, what are you, a Vegas bookie?

All I want is the puppies to lose so I can listen to someone purr.Nah, not a bookie...:)), but my puppies aint gona lose Butterbean.

Georgia Bulldogs finished second in the SEC East with a 4-4 conference record and a 7-5 record overall. Georgia head coach Mark Richt recently did a housecleaning of his defensive coaching staff, firing defensive coordinator Willie Martinez, defensive ends coach Jon Fabris, and linebackers coach John Jancek. The firings happened because of dissatisfaction with a defense that has given up 26.4 points per game this season, a number that seems low when compared to the 32.7 points per game A&M's defense has given up this season. All coaches have been asked to stay on and coach the bowl game, although it is not clear yet whether they will do so. If Georgia has to bring in new coaches for the bowl game, or has to formulate their defensive game plan with temporarily promoted assistants, this may well work out to be a positive for the Aggie offense.

Unfortunately, there will be no changes to Georgia's offensive coaching staff, and this is the area that worries me the most. Georgia is coming off of a stellar performance against rival Georgia Tech, with their offense piling up 339 yards rushing, and a whopping 7.7 yards per carry average. While Georgia only averages 157 yards per game rushing, a performance like the Georgia Tech game is disconcerting to me, considering the fact that we normally give up an average of 169 yards per game rushing at 4.5 yards per carry. Right now, run defense is a big weakness for us, and Georgia has the offensive personnel to move the ball on the ground, and play keep away from our offense.

GO DAWGS !!! ;)

Gun Grape
12 Dec 09,, 00:07
Didn't I see a bet on this thread earlier? Something about the winner getting to change the losers Avatar and Sig?

Don't tell me Yellerbelly turned chicken.

YellowFever
12 Dec 09,, 00:31
Didn't I see a bet on this thread earlier? Something about the winner getting to change the losers Avatar and Sig?

Don't tell me Yellerbelly turned chicken.

Well, look at her, Gunny! :eek:

I can almost picture her in a fedora and a cheap cigar in her mouth picking up
one of 4 phones on her desk yelling "give me the inside scoop and the line of the Indy Bowl!" :eek:

Something tells me I bit off more than I can chew.....again. :(

Now all I can rely on his bad luck for the puppies and voo doo magic. :(

Julie
12 Dec 09,, 01:34
Don't tell me Yellerbelly turned chicken.He will be turned into much more than that after this game is over with. ;)

GO DAWGS !!! :)):P:)):cool:

YellowFever
12 Dec 09,, 03:24
He will be turned into much more than that after this game is over with. ;)

GO DAWGS !!! :)):P:)):cool:

Hah, butterbean doesn't scare me.

I've been called much worse! :mad:
(mostly on this board)

PUPPIES SUCK!!! :mad: :cool: :))

Julie
12 Dec 09,, 03:45
Hah, butterbean doesn't scare me.

I've been called much worse! :mad:
(mostly on this board)

PUPPIES SUCK!!! :mad: :cool: :))I'd be very scared if I were you Yello.

The Bulldogs haven't faced Texas A&M since a 42-0 victory in 1980 on the way to the national championship. :P

The Aggies (6-6) rank 23rd in the nation with their average of 33.9 points per game. Georgia ranks 10th in the Southeastern Conference with its average of 26.4 points allowed.

My projected game score is 18 - 31 Georgia. :))

YellowFever
12 Dec 09,, 06:47
Where's texasjohn when I need him? :mad:

hey can we forget who the winner and loser is and just go
by the projected score you gave?

If that's the final score, you win.
And if it's anything else, I win? :))

Thought Id give that a try. :(

Julie
12 Dec 09,, 07:40
Where's texasjohn when I need him? :mad:

hey can we forget who the winner and loser is and just go
by the projected score you gave?

If that's the final score, you win.
And if it's anything else, I win? :))

Thought Id give that a try. :(Nice try, but no can do boo-boo. :))

YellowFever
13 Dec 09,, 10:17
Nice try, but no can do boo-boo. :))
:tongue:

YellowFever
13 Dec 09,, 10:17
:biggrin:

YellowFever
13 Dec 09,, 10:20
:mad: T :mad: H :mad: I:mad: S :mad: :mad: :mad: M :mad: E :mad: A :mad: N :mad: S :mad: :mad: :mad: W :mad: A :mad: R :mad: ! :mad: ! :mad: ! :mad:

Julie
13 Dec 09,, 15:19
This is what our Dawgs are up against? :confused:

Julie
14 Dec 09,, 22:15
Hey Yellooooo....you can run but you can't hide forever. ;) I'm going to have to let my dawg out to find you. :)) Here UGA, here boy...

YellowFever
16 Dec 09,, 23:13
Hey Yellooooo....you can run but you can't hide forever. ;) I'm going to have to let my dawg out to find you. :)) Here UGA, here boy...

You can call off the puppy..

I'm just lurking around....waiting for the 28th......thinking up avatars and signatures in my twisted little mind.... :))

Julie
16 Dec 09,, 23:23
You can call off the puppy..

I'm just lurking around....waiting for the 28th......thinking up avatars and signatures in my twisted little mind.... :))What a waste of time. :)) Your mascot up there looks like a little powder puff.

YellowFever
17 Dec 09,, 00:48
What a waste of time. :)) Your mascot up there looks like a little powder puff.

Hey, lady, Lassie has done more for the world than any bulldog I've ever heard of! :mad:

Shamus
17 Dec 09,, 01:14
Hey, lady, Lassie has done more for the world than any bulldog I've ever heard of! :mad:Hmmmm.........ye shall now be known to all members of the WAB as "Timmy":cool::biggrin:.

YellowFever
17 Dec 09,, 01:25
Hmmmm.........ye shall now be known to all members of the WAB as "Timmy":cool::biggrin:.

C'mon Shamus, i thought you'd be on my side on this one! :mad:

Umm..I don't know that....but wouldn't you want Texas A&M to win just so We can have a sexy and lewd avatar for Julie?? :mad:

Tell you what, bud, if Texas wins...you get to choose her av and sig for a couple of days...LoL..
(how's that to bribe people to root for Texas A&M?)

YellowFever
17 Dec 09,, 01:33
Oh, and while I'm complaining, how come that sign way on top ^ is not removed?? The one that says, "LOGIN or REGISTER to REMOVE ADS"??

I'm registered and I'm logged on! :mad:

Julie
17 Dec 09,, 02:21
Oh, and while I'm complaining, how come that sign way on top ^ is not removed?? The one that says, "LOGIN or REGISTER to REMOVE ADS"??

I'm registered and I'm logged on! :mad:Are you sure .... I mean really sure you're logged on and registered? Heh He. :))

Just kidding...I'll report it to the Admin. :)

YellowFever
17 Dec 09,, 05:38
Are you sure .... I mean really sure you're logged on and registered? Heh He. :))

Just kidding...I'll report it to the Admin. :)

Nooooooooooo!

Don't report it to the admin....no biggie! :)

In fact, if I click on it, the people of WAB get rich by a cent or so, right?

i'll click it every few minutes.....LoL.. :cool:

YellowFever
19 Dec 09,, 03:31
Oh, just thought I should bump this. :tongue:

Julie
19 Dec 09,, 03:33
Cute. :rolleyes:

Julie
19 Dec 09,, 03:54
What is the difference between the Aggies and Rice Crispies?

Rice Crispies know what to do in a bowl. :))

Panther
19 Dec 09,, 05:46
I hope Texas A&M wins for the simple reason I'm a former texan ( although I don't like to admit that. :) ).

Let the games begin!

Once a Texan always a Texan; Or... You can take a person out of Texas but you can't take Texas out of the person! ;)

Panther
19 Dec 09,, 05:51
I really enjoyed the comedic back and forth banter in this thread.

Julie
19 Dec 09,, 14:28
I really enjoyed the comedic back and forth banter in this thread.Heh, obviously, so do we. ;)

YellowFever
19 Dec 09,, 17:46
Once a Texan always a Texan; Or... You can take a person out of Texas but you can't take Texas out of the person! ;)

Well, that's usually the case, but if you're from El Paso, you tend to ignore such rules and forget about Texas ASAP. :))

YellowFever
19 Dec 09,, 17:52
I really enjoyed the comedic back and forth banter in this thread.

What comedic back and forth banter??

We just hate everybody, Panther and these are our true feeling. :mad: :))

YellowFever
19 Dec 09,, 18:02
So...........

Bottom line is, Panther, you go with your fellow Texan and root for the Aggies and you get to see Julie in a really cool avatar.

Or you go with Julie and the Puppies and root for them, betraying your Texas heritage, therefore condeming yourself to eternal damnation! :))

Yeah, you might pick Julie because she has better legs than I do....but that's only on certain days and I don't throw pms tantrums! :))

Julie
19 Dec 09,, 18:14
Doesn't change the fact ya still going to lose, BIG BOY ! :biggrin:;)

YellowFever
19 Dec 09,, 18:18
Doesn't change the fact ya still going to lose, BIG BOY ! :biggrin:;)

In yer dreams, BIG GIRL!

But because I am such a nice guy...and umm...especially since I saw the latest line.....I'll give you a chance to back out. :))

Pfftttt! :P

Julie
20 Dec 09,, 06:23
In yer dreams, BIG GIRL!

But because I am such a nice guy...and umm...especially since I saw the latest line.....I'll give you a chance to back out. :))

Pfftttt! :PNo can do. :P

Texas A&M quarterback Jerrod Johnson is sixth in the nation in total offense at 306 yards per game. He has passed for 3,217 yards with 28 touchdowns and six interceptions and rushed for 455 yards with eight touchdowns. Aggies defensive end Van Miller leads the nation in sacks with 17.

If the Aggies win this thang, Jerrod might have a shot at the Heisman next year. That will be a definite driving force for them.

BUT, Georgia is 1-3 all-time against Texas A&M, and the Aggies have lost seven of their last eight bowl games. Georgia, meanwhile, is 70th in the nation in scoring defense at 26.4 points per game.

For Georgia to win, they have to keep control of the ball....if they don't they lose.

It could go either way, either way....and NO, I aint backin' out ! :))

YellowFever
20 Dec 09,, 10:51
Oh, geez!

Don't do that! :mad:

Everytime you say something knowledgable like that about this game...I get weak in the knees. :(

YellowFever
20 Dec 09,, 12:10
I had this brilliant idea to offer you an olive branch.....

But you might whip me with it. :mad:

Julie
20 Dec 09,, 14:22
I had this brilliant idea to offer you an olive branch.....

But you might whip me with it. :mad:Yes I would, and gladly so. ;)

YellowFever
20 Dec 09,, 23:07
Yes I would, and gladly so. ;)

Oooh.......

:::::Runs out to find an olive branch:::::

Julie
22 Dec 09,, 03:45
Oooh.......

:::::Runs out to find an olive branch:::::Okay, so now we're friends on Facebook. Are you HAPPY now !!! :))

YellowFever
22 Dec 09,, 07:02
Okay, so now we're friends on Facebook. Are you HAPPY now !!! :))

I would be if I knew how to use the damn thing! :mad:

I need my snotty little nephew to help me with this. :mad:

Julie
27 Dec 09,, 15:17
5:00 PM ET, Monday, December 28, 2009
Independence Stadium , SHREVEPORT, LA

Expect an offensive battle when Jerrod Johnson and Texas A&M hook up with Joe Cox and Georgia. The main factor in this game will be how Georgia's defense -- playing without fired coordinator Willie Martinez and two other assistants -- will stand up against an A&M offense that ranks in the top 25 nationally in scoring, rushing, passing and total offense.

Yellow, I'm going to change my estimated point spread cuz it seems alot of the dawgs players showed up late for practice, and had to spend half a day running up and down the stadium steps.:mad: This is a game the Dawgs obviously don't wont to play in and it is starting to show. :mad:

27-35 Dawgs :))

On a side note, how you think Kentucky's going to play tonight? :confused:

Julie
28 Dec 09,, 23:04
Oh Yello....

The Bulldogs just came out on the field,....it's about to start. I'm so excited ! I love watching the Dawgs play. :)

tankie
28 Dec 09,, 23:20
Oh Yello....

The Bulldogs just came out on the field,....it's about to start. I'm so excited ! I love watching the Dawgs play. :)

Julie sweets it does my ol ticker good too see your avatar , a British bulldog , go on boy , rive yellas arse out :biggrin:

Julie
28 Dec 09,, 23:23
Julie sweets it does my ol ticker good too see your avatar , a British bulldog , go on boy , rive yellas arse out :biggrin:I thought you'd like that. :) Hey, I really like you're new avatar as well. ;) I'm glad you're here, Yellow seems to be AWOL. :mad:

tankie
28 Dec 09,, 23:29
I thought you'd like that. :) Hey, I really like you're new avatar as well. ;) I'm glad you're here, Yellow seems to be AWOL. :mad:

Im gonna pinch it for later Julie ;) yella probably had too much sasssssspeeerrella

after his turkey and couldnt handle it :biggrin:

Countezero
28 Dec 09,, 23:29
Go Dawgs.

Julie
29 Dec 09,, 01:21
ugh...I can't believe this is such a close game.:( Georgia is usually a 2nd half team....we'll see.

YellowFever
29 Dec 09,, 01:30
HAH!

Seeing as how this is a close game and I'm going to win, I'll give you a final chance to back out! :mad:

You got no chance, Julie. Hell, tankie is on your side on this and when did you ever see him come out on top?? :))

The only chance you had was maybe tankie taking my side, but him being on yours is the kiss of death! :mad:

Hwever if you come groveling on your knees I might reconsider the bet. :cool:

Countezero
29 Dec 09,, 01:31
ugh...I can't believe this is such a close game.:( Georgia is usually a 2nd half team....we'll see.

If we quit throwing the ball and ran it, we would be ahead much further. But the coordinators at UGA are terrible.

YellowFever
29 Dec 09,, 01:36
If we quit throwing the ball and ran it, we would be ahead much further. But the coordinators at UGA are terrible.

No they're not.

I don't think the players can understand all the diagrams being drawn by the coordinators.

We ARE talking about players that go to UGA, after all. :frown:

YellowFever
29 Dec 09,, 01:38
Ooo...look...all the UGA players have their shoelaces tied correctly.....wow.

Julie
29 Dec 09,, 01:56
If we quit throwing the ball and ran it, we would be ahead much further. But the coordinators at UGA are terrible.I have to admit...they aren't looking good, but are looking better in the 2nd half. Also, they've had coaching problems.

Julie
29 Dec 09,, 01:58
HAH!

Seeing as how this is a close game and I'm going to win, I'll give you a final chance to back out! :mad:

You got no chance, Julie. Hell, tankie is on your side on this and when did you ever see him come out on top?? :))

The only chance you had was maybe tankie taking my side, but him being on yours is the kiss of death! :mad:

Hwever if you come groveling on your knees I might reconsider the bet. :cool:I don't grovel. And if you haven't noticed...you're losing...14-24....so why would I back out? :confused: Are you drunk man?

:))

Julie
29 Dec 09,, 03:03
14-44 DAWGS..:)) My projected scores were way off.

Well, now, where is the LOSER? Oh, yellow...do I have to get my dog after you again? :P

I think we got some business to discuss. :))

YellowFever
29 Dec 09,, 04:45
Ummmm........I'll give you one last chance to change your mind about the bet.

I think it would behoove you to take my offer about cancelling the bet.

Ummmm.......yeah.

Julie
29 Dec 09,, 04:50
Ummmm........I'll give you one last chance to change your mind about the bet.

I think it would behoove you to take my offer about cancelling the bet.

Ummmm.......yeah.Ooooh, you're whippin out those big words on me....behoooove. :))

YellowFever
29 Dec 09,, 16:34
Ooooh, you're whippin out those big words on me....behoooove. :))

That's not the only thing I'm going to be whipping out on you! :mad:

Dreadnought
29 Dec 09,, 16:35
Cat 'onine tails?:));)

Shamus
29 Dec 09,, 17:07
Cat 'onine tails?:));)Cat-O-9 millimeters more probably:biggrin:.

Prof
29 Dec 09,, 19:12
Ms. Julie:

It doth behoove me to congratulate you & the Mutts for plowing the Aggies. Yea, & deeply, too.

Regards,

Prof

Shamus
29 Dec 09,, 19:14
Ms. Julie:

It doth behoove me to congratulate you & the Mutts for plowing the Aggies. Yea, & deeply, too.

Regards,

ProfROLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!;):biggrin:

YellowFever
29 Dec 09,, 19:16
Because I'm such a nice guy (and moreso because I don't have a decent comeback) I'll let the last two posts slide. :mad:

How can you two guys take the Devil Woman's side as opposed to mine? :mad:

You can forget the New Years cookies I baked for you guys. :mad:

Shamus
29 Dec 09,, 19:20
You can forget the New Years cookies I baked for you guys. :mad:Those were cookies????My son is using 'em as hockey pucks in the backyard rink as we speak.......:biggrin:

dave lukins
29 Dec 09,, 19:27
Those were cookies????My son is using 'em as hockey pucks in the backyard rink as we speak.......:biggrin:

Use them as a new way of hunting Don. Keep the 'weapons' a secret and make a fortune;)

Shamus
29 Dec 09,, 19:38
Use them as a new way of hunting Don. Keep the 'weapons' a secret and make a fortune;)Ahhh soooooo......Ninja cookies:cool::biggrin:.

Julie
29 Dec 09,, 21:08
Ms. Julie:

Regards,

ProfThank you, thank you very much. I'm not one to gloat, but we did open a can of whip arse on them, didn't we? :))

Prof
29 Dec 09,, 22:50
ROLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!;):biggrin:

RRRRROLL!
Demurely,

Prof

Prof
29 Dec 09,, 22:54
Ms. Julie:

You were obviously raised properly as a refined Southern lady, & so properly eschew gloating.

:biggrin:

Prof

Prof
29 Dec 09,, 23:38
Because I'm such a nice guy (and moreso because I don't have a decent comeback) I'll let the last two posts slide. :mad:

How can you two guys take the Devil Woman's side as opposed to mine? :mad:

You can forget the New Years cookies I baked for you guys. :mad:

Yellow Person:

I must because I am obsessed with her immaculate taffeta & coiled, glistening ringlets. With her elegant manners & her unequalled equestrian acumen. Her uncommon literacy & poetic nature. Her really great bass boat.

Prof

YellowFever
29 Dec 09,, 23:48
Yellow Person:

I must because I am obsessed with her immaculate taffeta & coiled, glistening ringlets. With her elegant manners & her unequalled equestrian acumen. Her uncommon literacy & poetic nature. Her really great bass boat.

Prof

Why can't you just say she's hot like everyone else does? :mad:

tankie
29 Dec 09,, 23:52
Yellow Person:

Prof

send pic of boat , then i will decide if im in love or not :biggrin:

Prof
29 Dec 09,, 23:57
Why can't you just say she's hot like everyone else does? :mad:

Because I'm prolix by nature. Besides, all I have to deal with here are a bunch of avatars.

Prof

Julie
30 Dec 09,, 00:32
Yellow Person:

ProfHate to inform you but sold the 22' fishing boat....but I have a awesome Honda 450 4-wheeler ! ;)

YellowFever
30 Dec 09,, 00:34
Because I'm prolix by nature. Besides, all I have to deal with here are a bunch of avatars.

Prof

True but she's a southern lady, her name is Julie, she has a southern twang, she has long dark hair, and she has a quick wit!

What's there NOT to think she's hot?

Well, she won't bring any beer....but other than that?

tankie
30 Dec 09,, 00:36
Hate to inform you but sold the 22' fishing boat....but I have a awesome Honda 450 4-wheeler ! ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww crap , ya cant catch fish from one o them , they sink :mad::biggrin:

Julie
30 Dec 09,, 00:49
My daughter this past March on her 350 Honda:

tankie
30 Dec 09,, 14:39
see i told you so , they sink ;)

Prof
30 Dec 09,, 15:27
see i told you so , they sink ;)

But then, as you see, they arise (unless she's going down stern first). Trouble is, any bass caught in that glop would be a strange fish indeed. Julie, O Julie, why hast thou the BassBoat abandoneth? Sob. :confused:

Prof

tankie
30 Dec 09,, 15:32
But then, as you see, they arise (unless she's going down stern first). Trouble is, any bass caught in that glop would be a strange fish indeed. Julie, O Julie, why hast thou the BassBoat abandoneth? Sob. :confused:

Prof

They would be mudskippers ;)

Prof
30 Dec 09,, 16:15
True but she's a southern lady, her name is Julie, she has a southern twang, she has long dark hair, and she has a quick wit!

What's there NOT to think she's hot?

Well, she won't bring any beer....but other than that?

Bilirubinemiac Person:

No Beer? Pah. Beer is often refreshing, especially at baseball games or in company with corned beef, but mostly it's unfortunately unfinished whiskey (see, Brits, us 'murkins can add a letter or two, too). Were it possible, I would e'en anticipate Ms. Julie delivering anything, beer or otherwise, even yea unto (glarp) diet Pepsi, via her 450 MudSkipper. John Barleycorn is dead! Of course, natural resurrection impendeth via traditional & patented processes. Hic. Haec. Hot.

Hic.

Prof

YellowFever
30 Dec 09,, 21:09
:eek: Prof.....are you the American version of tankie? :eek:

tankie
30 Dec 09,, 21:11

huh im , a one off matey ,and if he is , that makes him a coooooooooooool guy , unlike u yella :tongue:

YellowFever
30 Dec 09,, 21:14
huh im , a one off matey ,and if he is , that makes him a coooooooooooool guy , unlike u yella :tongue:

Damn, tankster!

That was a fast response! :eek:

You're stalking me, ain't ya? :mad:

tankie
30 Dec 09,, 21:23
Damn, tankster!

That was a fast response! :eek:

You're stalking me, ain't ya? :mad:

sabot , traverse left , steady on , fire ,, target ,, target stop ,,easy peezy :biggrin:

YellowFever
30 Dec 09,, 21:27
sabot , traverse left , steady on , fire ,, target ,, target stop ,,easy peezy :biggrin:

Good to know you're still loading sabot rounds to take me out......mostly I just use smoke canisters for you because they seem to be enough. :P

Ummm.....btw tankie, WTF does "Bilirubinemiac Person" mean? :confused:

Prof
30 Dec 09,, 23:19

Hoorah. Betcherass.

Will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the EURGHTH?

Wot?

Will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the EURGHTH?

Pause.

Will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the Earth?

No.

Wot do'ye think we came up on the mountain for, y'nit?

Merry New Year.

Prof

YellowFever
31 Dec 09,, 05:08
^ I was wrong.....you're not the American version of tankie.....you're Shamus' saner brother. :eek:

Prof
31 Dec 09,, 14:40
^ I was wrong.....you're not the American version of tankie.....you're Shamus' saner brother. :eek:

What have I ever done to you? Shamus' bro, fine. Saner? In a pig's eye.

Bilirubinemiac:

To free the heme ion from hemoglobin for use as an oxygen mine, certain organs, notably the spleen but also the liver, break it loose from the proteinaceaus component of the molecule, ultimately forming the complex antioxidant, bilirubin. This has a pronounced yellow ;) color which is the reason why there is a yellow component to urine, bile (hence, "bili-"), a component to bruises & the cause of the skin & eyeground jaundice seen with liver damage or failure.

Bilirubinemia means "bilirubin in the blood" such as seen in persons with jaundice ;), you ole yellerfeller, you. The "-ac" component is an attempt at suffix humor (& isn't that special), linking persons with jaundice to such condition-descriptives as "maniac."

Chuckle. Snort.

Prof

tankie
31 Dec 09,, 14:48
What have I ever done to you? Shamus' bro, fine. Saner? In a pig's eye.

Bilirubinemiac:

To free the heme ion from hemoglobin for use as an oxygen mine, certain organs, notably the spleen but also the liver, break it loose from the proteinaceaus component of the molecule, ultimately forming the complex antioxidant, bilirubin. This has a pronounced yellow ;) color which is the reason why there is a yellow component to urine, bile (hence, "bili-"), a component to bruises & the cause of the skin & eyeground jaundice seen with liver damage or failure.

Bilirubinemia means "bilirubin in the blood" such as seen in persons with jaundice ;), you ole yellerfeller, you. The "-ac" component is an attempt at suffix humor (& isn't that special), linking persons with jaundice to such condition-descriptives as "maniac."

Chuckle. Snort.

Prof

heh heh

Prof
31 Dec 09,, 18:15
Ms. Julie:

I don't know if you noticed or not, but Tankie & I just named your new vehicle. No matter what you said when you got it, now, or from now on, "MudSkipper" it must be, is, & will remain. Sorry. I know you'd like some say in things like this, but occasionally reality proceeds beyond your control.

Prof

Julie
31 Dec 09,, 21:29
Ms. Julie:

I don't know if you noticed or not, but Tankie & I just named your new vehicle. No matter what you said when you got it, now, or from now on, "MudSkipper" it must be, is, & will remain. Sorry. I know you'd like some say in things like this, but occasionally reality proceeds beyond your control.

ProfMudskipper....I like that. That was my daughter in the pic though....I was on my 450 mudskipper taking the picture. :)