To all valued members in WAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all valued members in WAB

To all freedom and civil liberty supporters around the world specially to valued comrades in WAB.
    Please vote for "Iranian Protesters" as Time Person of the year 2009. So far they are leading by high margin with President Obama in second place. I don't mean to take the title away from POTUS, although he already has earned that title for year 2008.
    Iranian Protesters appearance on the cover of the prestigious Time will put them on the spot light around the world one more time and this will inject more exuberance into the Green Movement, knowing they have continuous world wide support fighting the evil tyrants in charge of the government.
    Your camaraderie and kind support is highly appreciated in advance.

Iran Protesters - Who Will Be Person of the Year 2009? - TIME

Done

Comment

Done as well.

Who could've imagined the Summer of 2009 even 5 years ago? Certainly not me.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Done as well...also???:)

They're looking good at this point 92% when I voted.
        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Done.:)

*Its not the people of Iran the West has a problem with, its the unrealistic government and their lackies that everybody hates.
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Done!
            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
            sigpic

Comment

Done!

Next question is: what else can we nominate 'em for to keep the pressure on?

William
              Pharoh was pimp but now he is dead. What are you going to do today?

Comment

Done
                L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux

Comment

To all valued members in WAB
                  I resent that remark.

(though already done before reading this post. I am pretty sure that they win)

Comment

Done. Not exactly a stellar lineup (apart from the Iran protestors of course)
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Looks like the Iranians are winning by landslide

I wonder why Morgan Tsvangirai wasn't on the list..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well done Friends. Appreciated.

Comment

done.

Comment

Done.
                            When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Done!

Comment

Working...
                              X