PDA

View Full Version : Iranian sourced Hamas rockets can strike Tel Aviv

pChan
05 Nov 09,, 08:47
Iran has supplied Hamas operatives in the Gaza Strip a missile capable of striking Tel Aviv, defense sources said on Tuesday.

Sources: Iran gave Hamas missile that can hit Tel Aviv (http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1125561.html)

What are the implications of this new development? Will the missile shield (patriot missiles) protect Tel aviv? They were powerless against Qassam rockets but Qassam's range & sophistication were limited. If rockets are raining down on Tel Aviv will Israel respond to Iran too?

Dreadnought
06 Nov 09,, 17:31
If one hits Tel Aviv and they can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that I ran gave them these (hard evidence) that I would just sit back, watch the Israeli's retalliate and laugh at the UN.;)

Luke Gu
07 Nov 09,, 03:43
Palestinian nightmare。An Israeli=N Palestinians。

pChan
07 Nov 09,, 06:20
Palestinian nightmare。An Israeli=N Palestinians。

That is true whenever asymmetric powers go to war.

An American = N Talibunnies OR N vietnamese....

If you don't like it don't wage war.

Luke Gu
07 Nov 09,, 06:32
That is true whenever asymmetric powers go to war.

An American = N Talibunnies OR N vietnamese....

If you don't like it don't wage war.
Yes,I don't like it.But it doesn't mean it's meaningless to wage war.In the Anti-Japanese War,one Japanese =N Chinese,but we didn't give up to let Japan annex the whole China。:cool:

pChan
07 Nov 09,, 11:25
Yes,I don't like it.But it doesn't mean it's meaningless to wage war.In the Anti-Japanese War,one Japanese =N Chinese,but we didn't give up to let Japan annex the whole China。:cool:

Nobody is talking about the utility of such wars. Just that... be prepared for the consequences.