Forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgiveness

Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are coming up and it is customary for Jews worldwide to ask forgiveness for all they might have insulted so as to enter the New Year with a clean slate. Therefore I beg forgiveness for all of you for anything I might have done.

Chag Sameach, Shana Tovah and Happy New Year.

Ben
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

What if I withhold my forgivness? whats in it for me to forgive you? (hint hint Bribe... some of those PLO NVG's would be a nice bribe :) )
    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

You Haven't bothered me at all.
      If I asked forgiveness only once a year from those I've offended, there wouldn't be enough bandwidth!
      sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Ben,
        Speaking for myself, I'm glad you are here and am looking forward to reading your future posts.
        I wish I knew the appropriate words in Hebrew but since I'm a Gentile, I'll just say All the best for your holy days and I wish you good health and safety for you and your loved ones.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Come on BR get with the bribing:dbanana :smoke
          Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger
            Come on BR get with the bribing:dbanana :smoke
            Yeah. People are quite different from God.

If you were to offer a ceramic plaque, with Jerusalem carved into it. It'd be much more likely you'd get forgiveness from anyone you offended in the past year. :)

Comment

If you mailed me one of those things like Yasser Arafat wears on his head, I'd forgive ya :)

One of those rags with that round band. :D
              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Yeah, I want one of those too! The red and white checkered headress thing...I'll pay you many shekels for one :dbanana
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I forgive you, even though you have done no wrong

Comment

So BR, are you going to send me on of those Arafat head thingies? :)
                    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

As much as I'd like to, I don't know anyone going into Nablus or Gaza to get me one of those. Amazingly enough yuo can't get them anywhere but the Pal cities. And I've tried...
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

What, no class field trips to Gaza and places like that?

Comment

Ross, you are forgiven for wasteing 200 Mb's of bandwidth on your own at the last forum. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                            As much as I'd like to, I don't know anyone going into Nablus or Gaza to get me one of those. Amazingly enough yuo can't get them anywhere but the Pal cities. And I've tried...
                            http://www.stores.ebay.com/ziondirec...l?col=2&dir=.1

Comment

Do you want Egyptian ones or Pal ones? They're different. Do you want one that means al-Haj or not? (al-Haj is one who made his required trip in his lifetime to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Once making the trip, the person adds al-Haj to his name. e.g. "His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal Al Hajj Dr Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular")

Comment

Working...
                              X