Interesting Question for Mr. Ahmadenijad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Question for Mr. Ahmadenijad

"Don't the people in Palestine have the right to live? Are they not human beings? They live in their own homeland. In their own homeland, they are under attack"

Who do you think has made the above statement? Was it Noam Chomsky, extremely left-wing challenger of everything Israeli or Zionist? Was it perhaps Ismail Haniya, the leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, and avowed hater of Israel? Maybe it was the friend of all Jews worldwide, Hillary Clinton? Nope, the statement was made by none other than Israel's number one supporter, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, in an interview with CNN on Sept. 21, 2006. His views or statements on the matter have not changed much.

Now, I don't begrudge anybody to have their own opinion, even if it's as harmful and as foul as Ahmadinejad's. But something interesting jumped into the picture. Suddenly Ahmadinejad starting a nuclear weapons program, and started threatening that Israel should be "wiped from the pages of history." Many people have added 1+1 and reached the answer that Ahmadinejad plans on using nuclear weapons on Israel. But what about the approximately 1,550,000 people living in the Gaza Strip and the almost 2,500,000 living in the West Bank? To quote his own words, don't they have the right to live? In their own homeland they will be under attack.

To what extent will we allow religious rhetoric to run amok with complete disregard to the physical realities of a situation? Apparently Ahmadinejad subscribes to the "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic" outlook on life. There are approximately 7,4000,000 Israelis. This includes Israeli Arabs, Druze, Bedouin and of course the Jews. Add to that the approximate 4,000,000 Palestinians and you reach almost 12,000,000 people. That's right, 12 million. To me that sounds like a decent amount of people, especially taking into account that over one third of the people Ahmadinejad plans on vaporizing are one of the main reasons he plans on making the whole region glow in the dark in the first place. Unless Ahmadinejad and his scientists have come up with a Jew detecting atomic weapon (a physical impossibility, I'm fairly sure), Ahmadinejad should work a little more on his math.

We may or may not be the good guys in the whole Middle East situation, and we may or may not end up winning this grand game that we play with our lives every day, day in and day out. Historians and scholars will come to the conclusion to that one in a couple of hundred years. But that doesn't mean that the solution is to take out all the players, call "Do over!" and break the playing board.

Mr Ahmadinejad, I don't know if you're on Facebook or Twitter, but if someone has his email, can you forward this to him please? Thanks.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

I seriously doubt A-jad has the stones to use such a weapon because he knows Iran will have a permanent light shortly there after. We all know that all he wants is a bargaining chip (blackmail, much like NK) so that he may be able to sit at the table with the Big boys and demand consessions from the rest of the civilized world and be his peoples savior. The problem is they are going to deny him that by any means in the short term as well due to his rhetoric and Irans terrorist funding and training. They are going to make him say "Uncle" before anything even listening to anything he has to say.;)
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      "Don't the people in Palestine have the right to live? Are they not human beings? They live in their own homeland. In their own homeland, they are under attack"

Who do you think has made the above statement? Was it Noam Chomsky, extremely left-wing challenger of everything Israeli or Zionist? Was it perhaps Ismail Haniya, the leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, and avowed hater of Israel? Maybe it was the friend of all Jews worldwide, Hillary Clinton? Nope, the statement was made by none other than Israel's number one supporter, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, in an interview with CNN on Sept. 21, 2006. His views or statements on the matter have not changed much.

Now, I don't begrudge anybody to have their own opinion, even if it's as harmful and as foul as Ahmadinejad's. But something interesting jumped into the picture. Suddenly Ahmadinejad starting a nuclear weapons program, and started threatening that Israel should be "wiped from the pages of history." Many people have added 1+1 and reached the answer that Ahmadinejad plans on using nuclear weapons on Israel. But what about the approximately 1,550,000 people living in the Gaza Strip and the almost 2,500,000 living in the West Bank? To quote his own words, don't they have the right to live? In their own homeland they will be under attack.

To what extent will we allow religious rhetoric to run amok with complete disregard to the physical realities of a situation? Apparently Ahmadinejad subscribes to the "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic" outlook on life. There are approximately 7,4000,000 Israelis. This includes Israeli Arabs, Druze, Bedouin and of course the Jews. Add to that the approximate 4,000,000 Palestinians and you reach almost 12,000,000 people. That's right, 12 million. To me that sounds like a decent amount of people, especially taking into account that over one third of the people Ahmadinejad plans on vaporizing are one of the main reasons he plans on making the whole region glow in the dark in the first place. Unless Ahmadinejad and his scientists have come up with a Jew detecting atomic weapon (a physical impossibility, I'm fairly sure), Ahmadinejad should work a little more on his math.

We may or may not be the good guys in the whole Middle East situation, and we may or may not end up winning this grand game that we play with our lives every day, day in and day out. Historians and scholars will come to the conclusion to that one in a couple of hundred years. But that doesn't mean that the solution is to take out all the players, call "Do over!" and break the playing board.

Mr Ahmadinejad, I don't know if you're on Facebook or Twitter, but if someone has his email, can you forward this to him please? Thanks.
      Well, if you'd done a little more research you would have known that this "whipe Israel off the map" thing is a misquotation and has been taken out of context.
      What he really said is he wanted to destroy the Zionist regime. And if you'd read that in context, he called for a one state solution in which Jews and Arabs live in peace together, he didn't call for the killing of Jewish people but the destruction of their regime. Same way as if America would say destroy Iranian regime it doesn't mean kill all Iranian people.
      It was however misquoted and taken out of context by Western media to make it seem like a call for genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by Kermanshahi View Post
        Well, if you'd done a little more research you would have known that this "whipe Israel off the map" thing is a misquotation and has been taken out of context.
        What he really said is he wanted to destroy the Zionist regime. And if you'd read that in context, he called for a one state solution in which Jews and Arabs live in peace together, he didn't call for the killing of Jewish people but the destruction of their regime. Same way as if America would say destroy Iranian regime it doesn't mean kill all Iranian people.
        It was however misquoted and taken out of context by Western media to make it seem like a call for genocide.

*Funny, And just how do you suppose they took this out of context when it is right here recorded in A-Jads own words.:P

YouTube - Ahmadinejad wants to wipe Israel off the map

Lets see your reply to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
          *Funny, And just how do you suppose they took this out of context when it is right here recorded in A-Jads own words.:P

YouTube - Ahmadinejad wants to wipe Israel off the map

Lets see your reply to that?
          If you mean he calls for the end of the Israeli state, yes, but not for genocide on it's people. As I said in my reply he said there should be a one state solution, which mean it's not a Jewish state.

Comment

Originally posted by Kermanshahi View Post
            If you mean he calls for the end of the Israeli state, yes, but not for genocide on it's people. As I said in my reply he said there should be a one state solution, which mean it's not a Jewish state.
            In other words he should be keeping his ****ing mouth shut and act grown up instead of like a spoiled child.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
              It used to be possible to send personal messages to Ahmadinejad via his blog site: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - The Official Blog - Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran

I don't know if it still works. I sent him a message a year or two back. Bugger never replied.

Comment

Working...
              X