Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Shek sold out?

Strange days WABbits, strange days.

When our esteemed colleague gave up his moderator's duties we all assumed it was work & family committments. Then came the kitchen rennovations - a purely domestic matter we all thought. Then I was in the supermarket today & something on the shelf jumped out at me. Could have knocked me over with a feather.

Can it be that the Major has finally succumebd to all that 'yay for capitalism' economics that he has been filling the heads of tommorrow's leaders with at West Point? Is the new kitchen really the global HQ of a food manufacturing operation? There are questions that need to be answered WABbits.

First the Colonel succumbs to his Celine Dion obsession, now Shek brances out into food, what next? Ironduke pushing a breakfast cereal? (100 times the daily requirement), Tankie a male stripper?? Where will it all end?? :)):))

[ATTACH]16826[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Pravda At Work

Ah but for the ability to manipulate one letter,eh? Count on an Irish/Aussie commie's attempt to sully the good name of a serving infantry officer of the U.S. Army.:))

"A race was held yesterday in Moscow between the British Ambassador to the Soviet Union and the Soviet Foreign Minister. Our ambassador won."

London Times

"A race was held yesterday in Moscow. The Soviet Foreign minister finished second. The British ambassador to the Soviet Union finished second from last."

Pravda
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Tankie could be anything but a stripper?
      Major Shek, please visit the Indian Recipe thread asap, might come handy in your new avatar.;)
      sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
        Strange days WABbits, strange days.

When our esteemed colleague gave up his moderator's duties we all assumed it was work & family committments. Then came the kitchen rennovations - a purely domestic matter we all thought. Then I was in the supermarket today & something on the shelf jumped out at me. Could have knocked me over with a feather.

Can it be that the Major has finally succumebd to all that 'yay for capitalism' economics that he has been filling the heads of tommorrow's leaders with at West Point? Is the new kitchen really the global HQ of a food manufacturing operation? There are questions that need to be answered WABbits.

First the Colonel succumbs to his Celine Dion obsession, now Shek brances out into food, what next? Ironduke pushing a breakfast cereal? (100 times the daily requirement), Tankie a male stripper?? Where will it all end?? :)):))

[ATTACH]16826[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16827[/ATTACH]

*Tankie, dont you dare, I dont want my monitor to crack.:))
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post

*Tankie, dont you dare, I dont want my monitor to crack.:))
          Be glad you lucky bastards haven't had to view some of the e-mails I'v put up with :(
          When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised nobody's made this association yet.

Chiang Kai-Shek
            Attached Files
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

god, i totally saw the resemblance!
              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Really? There's a resemblance?

Comment

I still can't get the thought of Tankie stripping out of my head ! OMG !

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                    I'm surprised nobody's made this association yet.

Chiang Kai-Shek
                    No wonder he insisted on his WAB salary being made out in the name of "Cash-My-Check"!
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                      Shall I forward you a certain mail Tankie sent me? :(
                      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Salary? Maybe a reverse salary ought to be in order. We're red for a reason, not because we're Republican or Communist, but because quite simply, it's the color we run in. ;)

5MB uploads and you guys wanna talk salary!

Comment

A bottle of Scotch should help......A BIG bottle!!:))

Comment

Sorry. Crossed a line there. Just try to think happy thoughts. ;)
                            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                              Shall I forward you a certain mail Tankie sent me? :(
                              That depends, will it give me nightmares?

Comment

Working...
                              X