PDA

View Full Version : Celine Dion, North Korea Karaoke Super Star

xinhui
13 Oct 09,, 03:16
At a small Pyongyang restaurant, the karaoke girls were word-perfect, singing none other than "My Heart Will Go On." Celine Dion is apparently big in North Korea, where Western cultural influences are deemed subversive.

What's more, the video had been recut with important political monuments. Pyongyang's Arch of Triumph flashed on the screen as the singers warbled, followed by the Tower of Juche Idea, a monument to self-sufficiency, one of the core principles of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Maybe someone out there has a sneaky sense of humor; maybe the ideological controls are relaxing; or maybe, just maybe, Celine Dion is breaking down barriers.

Facade Of Perfection Slips Occasionally In N. Korea : NPR (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113681463)

The actual radio story is funnier but I was too terrified to take note. Be afraid be very afraid.

Officer of Engineers
13 Oct 09,, 03:20
Ahhh, even Stalinist Korea is no match!!!! Is there no hope?

Gun Grape
13 Oct 09,, 04:26
This thread is in the Pics and Video section.

So it has to have pics.:eek:

Don't blame me, I didn't put it here.

I may start using some of these for necro threads. Dead chick isn't doing the job anymore:biggrin:

Gun Grape
13 Oct 09,, 04:32
Here she is in that famous "Give me a call OoE" pose:biggrin:

I'm headed for my bunker now.

Q-tJBsOsboM

ArmchairGeneral
13 Oct 09,, 04:47
I may start using some of these for necro threads. Dead chick isn't doing the job anymore

Dude, that's pretty harsh, even for necroposters. We're talking serious mental scarring here.

Ya know, the beautiful thing is, the Colonel can't really defile your post any more than it's already defiled. Of course, I'm sure he will take this as a challenge...

Parihaka
13 Oct 09,, 05:05
So Gunny, when did you develop a death-wish?

Officer of Engineers
13 Oct 09,, 07:01
Oh God, GS, even I won't go all over the internet searching for these pics. You need help, GS.

tankie
13 Oct 09,, 08:08
I used to have anorexia just like her , but i managed thro sheer grit and determination (and lots o beer ) ,, to ,er ,fight it off :rolleyes::biggrin:

gunnut
13 Oct 09,, 09:33
This thread is in the Pics and Video section.

So it has to have pics.:eek:

Don't blame me, I didn't put it here.

I may start using some of these for necro threads. Dead chick isn't doing the job anymore:biggrin:

You are pure evil! :eek:

TopHatter
13 Oct 09,, 14:30
I hereby declare this thread to be a WAB Disaster Area, clearing the way for corporate funds to pay for our collective therapy and memory erasure.

Dreadnought
13 Oct 09,, 14:32
Puffing smoke and calling for a barrage. A heavy barage.:eek::biggrin:

TopHatter
13 Oct 09,, 14:34
Puffing smoke and calling for a barrage. A heavy barage.:eek::biggrin:

We desperately need combat engineers. :frown:

I wonder where we can find some. :confused:

tankie
13 Oct 09,, 14:41
YouTube - Celine Dion -Think Twice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rriGtwl1oGE)

:eek::eek::eek::biggrin: runs off giggling loudly , clutching groin to avoid wetting pants :))

TllDmrVTfkk

Dreadnought
13 Oct 09,, 14:46
We desperately need combat engineers. :frown:

I wonder where we can find some. :confused:

*Sorry TH but nothings going to help that voice get any better.:));)

Maybe we can use it to force NK to destroy their nuke plants.:biggrin:

Gun Grape
14 Oct 09,, 04:32

:eek::eek::eek::biggrin: runs off giggling loudly , clutching groin to avoid wetting pants :))

Cruel Man.

While I may post the she devils pictures I would never go so far as to post videos (Ok on one thread) that includes the wail of the Banshee:eek:

Q-tJBsOsboM

Doomarias
14 Oct 09,, 04:59
LOL :))

Celine Dion Forum - Your Central Source for All Things Celine (http://www.celinedionforum.com/)

Officer of Engineers
14 Oct 09,, 06:06
You are banned!

tinymarae
14 Oct 09,, 06:34
:))

http://newlow.freeblog.hu/files/celine_dion_dress_big.jpg

YellowFever
14 Oct 09,, 08:12
I say we all pitch in and get the Colonel this shirt for an X-Mas gift... :)

TllDmrVTfkk

tankie
14 Oct 09,, 12:01
Cruel Man.

While I may post the she devils pictures I would never go so far as to post videos (Ok on one thread) that includes the wail of the Banshee:eek:

He he , i iant scared , clank clank ,im a tank :biggrin:

TllDmrVTfkk

Albany Rifles
14 Oct 09,, 20:27
Can you retroactively make this whole thing a necropost in order to kill it?

Those pictures of the Colonel's girlfriend are causing me to lose my lunch!

Rumrunner
14 Oct 09,, 21:08
LOL :))

Celine Dion Forum - Your Central Source for All Things Celine (http://www.celinedionforum.com/)

From the "Letters to Celine, Anyone get feedback after writing Celine" Thread

AND I QUOTE:

Posted By: triniguy
Aug 9 2009, 09:43 AM

" sent one in and got the awful reply from the fan club. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

i opened up so much and cried for hours while writing my letter to celine ( i know im lame)
but i had so much to tell Celine. thanking her for helping me through my hard times

the reply came back from teamceline telling me that They are sorry for what i had to deal with
and Celine sends her love but couldnt reply as shes busy...i was crushed

i told them of my Celine devotion and it would have been nice if they could have just fwd it to Celine.
I didnt ask for anything other than for the letter to be sent to her

I just feel really sad as i finally poured my heart out and got no where

END LAME QUOTATION

Can we redirect that call for heavy barrage? I think I have ID'd a new target.

Officer of Engineers
14 Oct 09,, 21:15
Who's got the keys to the MINUTEMAN?

Southie
15 Oct 09,, 01:47
Poor Celine...I think she's getting a little upset about all this negtive talk about her! lol

TllDmrVTfkk

Doomarias
15 Oct 09,, 02:06
The horror, the horror.....

Kernow
15 Oct 09,, 02:22
I'm rtather partial to Celine, cracking looking woman, great voice. The downside is she is 'French Candian' I do believe.

omon
15 Oct 09,, 02:40
padon my ignorance, but what is all the hate towads her?? i mean, i know of dozens of singers that a lot worst then her, but they get nothing but love.

YellowFever
15 Oct 09,, 02:57
I don't hate her at all....

In fact, I'm thinking of creating a Celine Dion Appreciation thread.

I mean all those pictures and lyrics I can post.....the possiblities are endless!

TllDmrVTfkk

Albany Rifles
15 Oct 09,, 04:07

I mean all those pictures and lyrics I can post.....the possiblities are endless!

Better where a cup, helmet AND MOPP suit in order to stave off the colonel!

Shamus
15 Oct 09,, 04:16
Better where a cup, helmet AND MOPP suit in order to stave off the colonel!Too late,he's doomed...I sense a Copperhead round in his not too distant future.......wait...what's that?Anybody else hear the theme from "Jaws"?;):biggrin:

ArmchairGeneral
15 Oct 09,, 05:02
Wow. Amazing. If enough of the mob pile on simultaneously, the Colonel simply hasn't the time to deal with them all as they so richly deserve. Who says the WAB ain't a democracy? We the people ARE the WAB, comrades! Death to the aristocratic Administrators and bourgeois Moderators! Viva la Revolucion!

As he sidles to the back of the crowd before things get really messy. No guys, I'm on your side really. Have a Cheeto? Please don't hurt me.

TllDmrVTfkk

ArmchairGeneral
15 Oct 09,, 05:09
padon my ignorance, but what is all the hate towads her?? i mean, i know of dozens of singers that a lot worst then her, but they get nothing but love.

It's just the nature of things. Butter cookies are good because they are butter cookies. Celine Dion is bad because she is Celine Dion.

Anyway, if you've seen the first two pics on this thread, I have trouble understanding why you would ask this question. I mean...:eek:

Knaur Amarsh
15 Oct 09,, 13:49

TllDmrVTfkk

Wow. Amazing. If enough of the mob pile on simultaneously, the Colonel simply hasn't the time to deal with them all as they so richly deserve. Who says the WAB ain't a democracy? We the people ARE the WAB, comrades! Death to the aristocratic Administrators and bourgeois Moderators! Viva la Revolucion!

I'd suggest we all change our avatars to Celine Dion for 24hrs. in order to make the day a special one for the Colonel :|

Southie
15 Oct 09,, 13:51
I'd suggest we all change our avatars to Celine Dion for 24hrs. in order to make the day a special one for the Colonel :|

That sounds like a great idea!!! :biggrin:

TllDmrVTfkk

tankie
15 Oct 09,, 14:25

Baaaaaaaaby this is seriousssssssssssss :rolleyes:

TllDmrVTfkk

Southie
15 Oct 09,, 14:29

Baaaaaaaaby this is seriousssssssssssss :rolleyes:

But...who has the courage to change their avatar first? :eek:

TllDmrVTfkk

Knaur Amarsh
15 Oct 09,, 14:35
But...who has the courage to change their avatar first? :eek:

Parihaka :rolleyes::))

TllDmrVTfkk

tankie
15 Oct 09,, 14:39
baaaaaaaaby this is seriousssssssssssss :rolleyes:

pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Col , I ER NOOOOO NOT ME Noooooooooooooooo way ose A

tankie
15 Oct 09,, 14:51
[QUOTE=Knaur Amarsh;I'd suggest we all change our avatars to Celine Dion for 24hrs. in order to make the day a special one for the Colonel :|[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhhhhhh great , cheers MATE .:biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
15 Oct 09,, 14:51
No :eek: don't, don't listen to that thing, I did just out of curiousity :(

tankie, cut down on the botox mate:P

tankie
15 Oct 09,, 14:54
No :eek: don't, don't listen to that thing, I did just out of curiousity :(

tankie, cut down on the botox mate:P

Looks like she,s just remembered where the michropone was /is , strategically placed by a sneaky combat engineer :eek: and thats why she gets the high notes :biggrin::biggrin:

astralis
15 Oct 09,, 15:15
it's time to bring out the tartars and the machine guns, this Celine Dion revolt must be put down!

tankie
15 Oct 09,, 15:17
it's time to bring out the tartars and the machine guns, this Celine Dion revolt must be put down!

A Titanic cause methinks ;)

astralis
15 Oct 09,, 15:21
indeed-- especially coz she got YOU to post a picture of her doing an act while not technically illegal, sure looks pretty immoral :biggrin:

Dreadnought
15 Oct 09,, 15:39
A Titanic cause methinks ;)

*I hear all she wants for Christmas is a date with the Colonel:eek::)).

tankie
15 Oct 09,, 15:39
indeed-- especially coz she got YOU to post a picture of her doing an act while not technically illegal, sure looks pretty immoral :biggrin:

Meeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no nooooooo , try the land of the all blacks , i would never dare risk the wrathe of Our glorious leader , Ooe :redface:

Dreadnought
15 Oct 09,, 15:40

:))

YellowFever
15 Oct 09,, 16:29
Are we all facing lifetime bans?

If so it will have been worth it......and Im not scared cuz.....

......my heart will go on!

Knaur Amarsh
15 Oct 09,, 17:09

Hey spoilsport, if its the face you don't like on that fantubulous body, things can always be arranged to look better -

http://www.therestrainingorder.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/cd.jpg

Dreadnought
15 Oct 09,, 17:19
Just looking at that face and body is enough to give anyone the heeby geebies. I bet she has to sneak up on a glass of water just to get a drink.:eek::))

Knaur Amarsh
15 Oct 09,, 17:22
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YKc5dyE6NMg/SqBiDI-KsHI/AAAAAAAAAgE/O10r-i5GQ9I/s400/a-ugly-celebrity-pics-3.jpg

http://www.mychemicaltoilet.com/celine_dion_boob.gif

*I hear all she wants for Christmas is a date with the Colonel:eek::)).

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love
- Celine Dion, I am your Lady

http://hottestgossip.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/celineugly.jpg

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/150294/?tag=Ugly+Bob

tankie
15 Oct 09,, 17:42
Hey spoilsport, if its the face you don't like on that fantubulous body, things can always be arranged to look better -

http://www.therestrainingorder.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/cd.jpg

Jeez , ang on , i seem to recognise that face , lemme see now , hmm , nope it remains a bit of an enigma :rolleyes:

Knaur Amarsh
15 Oct 09,, 17:45
Jeez , ang on , i seem to recognise that face , lemme see now , hmm , nope it remains a bit of an enigma :rolleyes:

Destined to be so at pain of banishment :rolleyes:

Dreadnought
15 Oct 09,, 17:47
Man o Man, Even the Cleveland Browns uniforms and helmets are better looking.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

tankie
15 Oct 09,, 18:02
Man o Man, Even the Cleveland Browns uniforms and helmets are better looking.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

My minds eye conjurs up ghastly thing Dreads ,as my avatar shows , post a pic :biggrin:

tankie
15 Oct 09,, 18:19

TllDmrVTfkk

Pari must appols mate , seems like the Closet admirer of the diva did it , HE,S BAD ,IF IT WAS YOU , YOU WOULD BE BAHHHHHHHD :))

Dreadnought
15 Oct 09,, 18:50
People used to comment on Clevelands uniforms as such:

"Nice uniform bad helmet" I dont think I can bring myself to even agree about the uniform much less her helmet.:eek:;):))

gunnut
15 Oct 09,, 23:44

I am so in! :))

lymNo2j9pQ4

Knaur Amarsh
15 Oct 09,, 23:58
I am so in! :))

Done then, I hope the Col. has heart medication handy when he logins again :))

lymNo2j9pQ4

Gun Grape
16 Oct 09,, 00:54
He will love it I'm sure.:))

Don't forget that you can add pictures to your signature also.;)
44fxdXwSXNY

YellowFever
16 Oct 09,, 01:12
You guys are so mean......I mean the colonel is a good guy.

We shouldn't act this way.

Ah the hell with it.

lymNo2j9pQ4

tinymarae
16 Oct 09,, 01:19
:biggrin:

lymNo2j9pQ4

Knaur Amarsh
16 Oct 09,, 01:20
He will love it I'm sure.:))

Don't forget that you can add pictures to your signature also.;)

Done then :cool:

lymNo2j9pQ4

YellowFever
16 Oct 09,, 01:21
Hey!

Whats with the Beat it/Celine Dion video in people's post?

Looks like the colonel is using guerilla tactics....we have to adopt and fight back.

....Thinking.....

lymNo2j9pQ4

Albany Rifles
16 Oct 09,, 02:45
I pedict a ginormous snowball in our future!!!!

Shek
16 Oct 09,, 03:34
What's the deal with all the Celine? :biggrin:

Mod edit: Major, I am surprised that you ran straight into the line of fire.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/126757527_83a657f5e3.jpg?v=0

sappersgt
16 Oct 09,, 07:28

I don't know what everyones all riled up about!;):biggrin:

Mod edit: A for a sapper, you sure don't know when to keep your head down.

http://media.independent.com/img/photos/2008/05/27/feechAMBER-NIKITA-AND-JAMI.jpg

YellowFever
16 Oct 09,, 08:47

Bigfella
16 Oct 09,, 08:48
I don't know what everyones all riled up about!;):biggrin:

Me neither. She's very popular in Oz. :biggrin:;)

Knaur Amarsh
16 Oct 09,, 09:42
Hey!

Whats with the Beat it/Celine Dion video in people's post?

Looks like the colonel is using guerilla tactics....we have to adopt and fight back.

....Thinking.....

Not fighting back evilly enough if anything, if he wanted to put one over us, what he'd do is lock up the avatar and sigpics so they's stay that way forever :rolleyes::biggrin:

YellowFever
16 Oct 09,, 09:57
It's ok.....

We can bribe him with a couple of Chez Mado tickets to change it back.

Or we can kiss up to TH or IronDuke. :biggrin:

Bigfella
16 Oct 09,, 10:02
It's ok.....

We can bribe him with a couple of Chez Mado tickets to change it back.

Or we can kiss up to TH or IronDuke. :biggrin:

Have you considered prayer? :biggrin:

dave lukins
16 Oct 09,, 10:24
Have you considered prayer? :biggrin:

Or single Malt?;)

Bigfella
16 Oct 09,, 10:33
Or single Malt?;)

I suspect that the quantity required to smooth this over will require a ship to move it. So unless you've got a spare ship, I'd stick with prayer. :biggrin:

Parihaka
16 Oct 09,, 10:35
It's Friday night, I've had a few, and yes
IT'S TIME FOR

CELINE DION

KARAOKE!!!!

YoDc28L0xHk

Tarek Morgen
16 Oct 09,, 11:25
currently I am sending a prayer of thanks to Odin, Zeus, the flying spaghetti monster all other deities I can think of for the fact that Canada does not own any nukes. I am pretty sure the Colonel would use them now

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 11:33
Or single Malt?;)

Warra BAD avatar ya got nuts :rolleyes::biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
16 Oct 09,, 12:12
Warra BAD avatar ya got nuts :rolleyes::biggrin:

Concur, yer avatar is causing serious disharmony around here Herr Davekins, change it immediately, along with a sigpic to fit in :P

Southie
16 Oct 09,, 13:51
What the heck, figured I'd join in with my new avatar! Isn't she beautiful!

Tankie took the pic I was going to use! :mad:

Shamus
16 Oct 09,, 13:57
I gotta tell you,you folks are entirely too cruel to the poor Colonel;):biggrin:.

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 14:07
What the heck, figured I'd join in with my new avatar! Isn't she beautiful!

Tankie took the pic I was going to use! :mad:

he he , guess where i was when the pic was taken woo hoo:biggrin:

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 14:11
[QUOTE = Tarek Morgen; 68.275.

Tarek, müssen Sie auf einmal ändern Ihren Avatar oder den Aus-Zustand in das Gefängnis mit Ihnen für verräterische Gründe:))

Dreadnought
16 Oct 09,, 14:16

*Search me I just woke up looking like this.:eek::))

Dreadnought
16 Oct 09,, 14:17
he he , guess where i was when the pic was taken woo hoo:biggrin:

*Three guesses and the first two dont count?;):))

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 14:20
*Three guesses and the first two dont count?;):))

Ha that was the 1st one when she got a glimpse sir percy pecker :eek::biggrin:

Tarek Morgen
16 Oct 09,, 14:24
[QUOTE = Tarek Morgen; 68.275.

Tarek, müssen Sie auf einmal ändern Ihren Avatar oder den Aus-Zustand in das Gefängnis mit Ihnen für verräterische Gründe:))

No chance, for one, my avatar shows my moral and idiological idol and secondly...I am still not convinced that OOE and Celine are not the same person. I mean have you EVER seen them together in the same room?

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 14:33
[QUOTE = Tarek Morgen; 682790] [/ quote]

* Du bist ein Verräter an der ruhigen celine-Club und werden den wählen Sie Ihren eigenen Avatar Club verbannt werden :P

Dreadnought
16 Oct 09,, 14:37
I gotta tell you,you folks are entirely too cruel to the poor Colonel;):biggrin:.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Tarek Morgen
16 Oct 09,, 14:40
I uh..don't know what to say..mostly because I don't what you are saying^^ Here is what you wrote in German:

You are a traitor to the silent celine-club and will the choose you your own avatar club ban will

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 14:40
:biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: no doubt we will suffer :eek:

Southie
16 Oct 09,, 14:42
I uh..don't know what to say..mostly because I don't what you are saying^^ Here is what you wrote in German:

You are a traitor to the silent celine-club and will the choose you your own avatar club ban will

Tarek, I'm so glad you translated that for me. I totally understand it now! :biggrin:

And do not change your avatar...Not when you're going to take over the World!!! I just can't picture Celine taking over the world.

Dreadnought
16 Oct 09,, 14:42

*The Officers always go first, the bilge rats just scatter and dessert, sucks to be you.:)):eek::))

Dont forget to be "British" about it.:)):))

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 14:44

Bloody crappy google translator , i should have asked Dave :))

Tarek Morgen
16 Oct 09,, 14:46
I will keep Brain..but..I am getting a bit worried...WHERE is OOE?

Dreadnought
16 Oct 09,, 14:46

*Thinking first his health will.
Then ours will.:eek::))

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 14:48

Building a YHOOOOOGE latrine maybe :eek:

Southie
16 Oct 09,, 14:49

I was wondering that myself! :confused:

Mod edit: And you get a man who is prettier than you are.

http://www.poolparty.com/quotes/images/2007/04/28/rupaul.jpg

Tarek Morgen
16 Oct 09,, 14:52
Building a YHOOOOOGE latrine maybe :eek:

now that you mention latrines...well he is a combat engineer right? And i am pretty sure he has seen lethal weapon 2 at one point in his life...

Dreadnought
16 Oct 09,, 14:52
I was wondering that myself! :confused:

Chewing on a piece of lumber as he's reading these pages no doubt. Everywhere he looks he sees Celine Dion over and over.:eek::eek::))

Parihaka
16 Oct 09,, 15:05

That's because he wasn't speaking German, speaking Yodion-ees was he.

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 15:13
That's because he wasn't speaking German, speaking Yodion-ees was he.

WTFs that , :biggrin: i wrote it in englandish and used google tranny,slater ,and thats what came out :redface:

Albany Rifles
16 Oct 09,, 15:24
I think our Maple Syrup privileges are about to be revoked!

Shamus
16 Oct 09,, 15:27
I think our Maple Syrup privileges are about to be revoked!I think we're about to be tarred and feathered;):biggrin:.

Mod edit: if only

http://a0.vox.com/6a00b8ea07255e1bc000c2251c2ff8604a-320pi

Blue
16 Oct 09,, 15:39
Well if anything has been demonstrated here is that WABbers can really come together for a worthy cause!!!:)):)):))

Now I'm leaving because I am actually scared!:eek::))

Officer of Engineers
16 Oct 09,, 15:49
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Dreadnought
16 Oct 09,, 15:56
The Kraken commeth!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::))

Albany Rifles
16 Oct 09,, 16:28
be afraid. Be very afraid.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

run away run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YellowFever
16 Oct 09,, 17:40
I swear, colonel, Knaur Amarsh made me do it!

I was sitting here writing hate mails to Ms. Dion when Knaur inserted some kind of space worm in my ear that made me do things against me will.

Umm......I'm just a lowly contributor here. This is a conspiracy cooked up by the SENIOR contributors.

Please don't hurt me. :(

P.S. Any chance of creating a "Everything Celine" sub forum?

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 17:53
Dya,s know summat , i think your all orrible to the Col ,im glad im not that way :rolleyes::))

tinymarae
16 Oct 09,, 18:10
Shouldn't we have a Church for Celine club similar to the Putin club? Right now Putin has no worthy adversary on WAB.

World Affairs Board - Пу́тин Lovers on WAB (http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/groups/lovers-wab.html)

Mod edit: I saw ya!

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5307/schlager88cu.jpg

Knaur Amarsh
16 Oct 09,, 18:29
Putin doesn't have a suitable adversary anywhere, so nope.

Knaur Amarsh
16 Oct 09,, 18:31

We are but pawns sir, I think it was all Tophatter's idea really.

Albany Rifles
16 Oct 09,, 18:32
He's Spartacus!!!!!!

Stitch
16 Oct 09,, 18:57
Shouldn't we have a Church for Celine club similar to the Putin club? Right now Putin has no worthy adversary on WAB.

World Affairs Board - Пу́тин Lovers on WAB (http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/groups/lovers-wab.html)

I second the motion!

I will join the Club as soon as it is created, so much do I love Celine! (And I'm sure tankie is right behind me!)

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 18:59
He's Spartacus!!!!!!

No , Knaurs spartacus , crucify him quick .:biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
16 Oct 09,, 18:59
I second the motion!

I will join the Club as soon as it is created, so much do I love Celine! (And I'm sure tankie is right behind me!)

What a horrible mental image :eek: If tankie is right behind you, make sure to CYA.

Dreadnought
16 Oct 09,, 19:00
What a horrible mental image :eek: If tankie is right behind you, make sure to CYA.

*Before you end up SOL.:eek::))

Mod edit: SOL all right

http://funnypicblast.com/wp-content/uploads/funny-drag-queen4.jpg

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 19:01
I second the motion!

Way ahead of ya matey ;)

Parihaka
16 Oct 09,, 22:02
Ah ya big bunch of wimps what's wrong with ya.......

Oh hello Colonel:)

: parihaka hurries away :

Stitch
16 Oct 09,, 22:11

Covered in 1/4" diamond plate; is that enough?

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 22:13

bleedin ell , YOUR SAFE , :tongue::biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
16 Oct 09,, 22:14

Might as well use soap, cheaper and Tankie doesnt go near that stuff.

Mod edit: And a special treatment for the cheerleading squad

http://blogs.smh.com.au/sit/taylormac.jpg

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 22:17
Might as well use soap, cheaper and Tankie doesnt go near that stuff.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: V

Stitch
16 Oct 09,, 22:42
bleedin ell , YOUR SAFE , :tongue::biggrin:

Okay, tankie, I trust you . . . . but stay three steps behind me!

BTW, when's our first "Celine Dion, She Who Is Goddess" meeting? I've got my French/English dictionary with me and everything . . .

tankie
16 Oct 09,, 23:22
Okay, tankie, I trust you . . . . but stay three steps behind me!

BTW, when's our first "Celine Dion, She Who Is Goddess" meeting? I've got my French/English dictionary with me and everything . . .

3 steps WTF dya think i am , a muslim wife , sawed off matey i lead from the front :biggrin:

Stitch
16 Oct 09,, 23:24
3 steps WTF dya think i am , a muslim wife , sawed off matey i lead from the front :biggrin:

LOL!

God luv ya, mate!

I miss that old English swagger . . .

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2006/2501801540_4ae31342af.jpg?v=0

YellowFever
16 Oct 09,, 23:53
Colonel,

In light of the fact and after careful analyzation of what has transpired in this thread, I think it would behoove me to inform you that we were blackmailed into this treacherous behavior with the threat of banishment by Top Hatter.

I do not know what his true motives are but I shall "keep to the script" so to speak to ascertain his true motives.

So although it pains me deeply and goes against every fiber of my being to keep posting Celine Dion's pictures, I shall do so to learn his true end game.

Sincerly,

A fellow soldier in the fight keep Celine Dion irrelevent.

(can someone p.m. me and tell me what time TH usually signs on here so I can delete this before he comes?)

Bigfella
17 Oct 09,, 00:33
Colonel,

In light of the fact and after careful analyzation of what has transpired in this thread, I think it would behoove me to inform you that we were blackmailed into this treacherous behavior with the threat of banishment by Top Hatter.

I do not know what his true motives are but I shall "keep to the script" so to speak to ascertain his true motives.

So although it pains me deeply and goes against every fiber of my being to keep posting Celine Dion's pictures, I shall do so to learn his true end game.

Sincerly,

A fellow soldier in the fight keep Celine Dion irrelevent.

What he said. I feel so dirty. Time for a shower.

Parihaka
17 Oct 09,, 01:42
What he said. I feel so dirty. Time for a shower.

With Celine?

Mod edit: Will not do this to a fellow mod since you can return fire but consider this a shot across the bow.

YellowFever
17 Oct 09,, 01:58
Oh yeah, colonel, I almost forgot.

While TH was threatening us, Parihaka was was right behind him with a evil grin smeared on his face.

Mod edit: As the instigator, you get

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/Gianni_E/DragQueenShits.jpg

Bigfella
17 Oct 09,, 02:09
With Celine?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::(:(

http://www.avclub.com/assets/images/articles/article/13137/rate_runway_keith_506.jpg

tankie
17 Oct 09,, 02:44
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::(:(

Liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrs , COL , blow em up:biggrin:

Albany Rifles
17 Oct 09,, 03:15
As I learned as a young altar boy......Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa! Mea Maxima Culpa!!!

Officer of Engineers
17 Oct 09,, 04:32
And now, it begins. Don't think I don't know what went on.

Guilty parties check your last post on this thread.

Julie
17 Oct 09,, 05:08
yall bimbos need counseling. :eek:

Gun Grape
17 Oct 09,, 06:14
Mod Edit: How could I have forgotten the GS. You should have stay hiddened.

I'll see your "Anne Murry" and raise you one of these.

luyyDxTWNzY

Knaur Amarsh
17 Oct 09,, 07:44
Xinhui .. it was Xinhui I am quite certain, he started the thread , command responsibility and all that matters after all, what could we mere members do?

Knaur Amarsh
17 Oct 09,, 07:51
:Notices to his horror the others have already changed back avatar/sigpics, oh crap:

*There you go then GS, you're the last rebel standing* :eek:

Gun Grape
17 Oct 09,, 08:09
I meant to quote my last post. Not edit it.:eek:

Well here is another for the FFE.

luyyDxTWNzY

CS9OO0S5w2k

EoM.

xinhui
17 Oct 09,, 10:39
Xinhui .. it was Xinhui I am quite certain, he started the thread , command responsibility and all that matters after all, what could we mere members do?

Because she is huge in Japan -- they recognize a talent when they see one.

tankie
17 Oct 09,, 13:01
Col Sir , your Majesty , Your Holiness , the exalted one , i tried to warn them all , Speshly Knaur , but alas twas to no avail , they carried on regardless tempting and taunting you , Pari was in on it as well , i even have his emails demanding that i join , BUT i stayed strong , i would not be drawn into their dark and wicked plot , im on the side of the Angels , against the powers of Darkness , Col , shrivel em up , put humps on their backs , have at them with a smoting and smite them to bits ,,, swines the lot of em , treacherous swines , except southie whom i firmly believe was threatened with a curse , and she being righteous and upstanding was frightened for her family , please consider this in your rightful punishment and spare her .Give her smoting to Knaur , he can handle it :rolleyes::biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
17 Oct 09,, 13:22
Ok Tankie you bastard, thats it, I am copy-pasting that private message you sent me here -
Hey Knaur, why don't we all change our avatars and sigpics to Celine Dion (gawd I love that girl) and piss off the Colonel, maybe add some pics and videos as well, his powers are getting weak, what can a male stripclub visiting retired old engineer do anyway, hah, would you believe it was Southie who came up with this devious plan?

tankie
17 Oct 09,, 13:28
Ok Tankie you bastard, thats it, I am copy-pasting that private message you sent me here -

:eek::eek: Lies ,Lies ,and damn lies , smote him Col smote him good :tongue:

Knaur Amarsh
17 Oct 09,, 13:35
:eek::eek: Lies ,Lies ,and damn lies , smote him Col smote him good :tongue:

You even managed to trick the cunning Parihaka into it, what hope was there for us laymen?

tankie
17 Oct 09,, 13:39
You even managed to trick the cunning Parihaka into it, what hope was there for us laymen?

On your knees sinner , and look out for thunderbolts :eek: Pari , (or Iian to his friends . you can keep calling him Pari , or sire) will have none of your politico rhetoric,and can i lie , meeee the vicar of VLAD :tongue::))

dave lukins
17 Oct 09,, 13:53
I have looked and looked and I just can't find one post of me being NASTY TO THE GOOD COLONEL not a one:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tankie
17 Oct 09,, 13:59
I have looked and looked and I just can't find one post of me being NASTY TO THE GOOD COLONEL not a one:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Creep , unlike mwaah , dont worry Knaur will conjour one up im sure :biggrin:

Parihaka
17 Oct 09,, 14:25
Pari was in on it as well
Sooo.....

Your in a fetid pond up to your neck in shyt....

You've just tried to dump on a chap who happens to have the same powers as the one who placed you in said pond in the first place....

Hmmm.....:)

tankie
17 Oct 09,, 14:31
Sooo.....

You've just tried to dump on a chap who happens to have the same powers as the one who placed you in said pond in the first place....

No , not me , ya got it all wrong , Knaur is the one ya wants :redface:

Holy crap , me avatar :eek: ok point taken yer highness :biggrin:

Parihaka
17 Oct 09,, 14:41
I meant to quote my last post. Not edit it.:eek:

Well here is another for the FFE.

luyyDxTWNzY

CS9OO0S5w2k

YmCa.
Gunny ya old devil, I never would have thought....

dave lukins
17 Oct 09,, 22:02
Sooo.....

SIR, I did PM him a dozen times, maybe more, and warned him to stop INSULTING you. I really tried and tried, but would he listen..NO!! I hear you cry... SIR, please be gentle with him and only BAN him for mere WEEKS and not MONTHS AND MONTHS which I am sure is on your mind.:rolleyes: 12 weeks sounds fair for such a misdemeanor of this magnitude:))

Knaur Amarsh
17 Oct 09,, 22:13
SIR, I did PM him a dozen times, maybe more, and warned him to stop INSULTING you. I really tried and tried, but would he listen..NO!! I hear you cry... SIR, please be gentle with him and only BAN him for mere WEEKS and not MONTHS AND MONTHS which I am sure is on your mind.:rolleyes: 12 weeks sounds fair for such a misdemeanor of this magnitude:))

Hear, Hear :)) You are much too forgiving Dave.

dave lukins
17 Oct 09,, 22:32

KA I tried, I really did, but would TANKIE listen. Between me and you and this PM I hope Pari BANS him for the lesser of my suggestions. Alas I'm not a one to argue if my pleas go unheard:rolleyes:

Knaur Amarsh
17 Oct 09,, 22:39
KA I tried, I really did, but would TANKIE listen. Between me and you and this PM I hope Pari BANS him for the lesser of my suggestions. Alas I'm not a one to argue if my pleas go unheard:rolleyes:

Spare the rod, spoil the tankiewiththementalageofachild :rolleyes::))

tankie
18 Oct 09,, 00:17
HMMMM persons who sound like pregnant goldfish , not to mention illegitimacy :biggrin:

dave lukins
18 Oct 09,, 00:22
Spare the rod, spoil the tankiewiththementalageofachild :rolleyes::))
A bullwhip would not have made one iota of difference to Tankie.

A failing all my life.:rolleyes:

tankie
18 Oct 09,, 00:31

A failing all my life.:rolleyes:

Ha , a bull whip huh , bring on yer squash bat matey :P

dave lukins
18 Oct 09,, 00:35
Ha , a bull whip huh , bring on yer squash bat matey :P

BAT!!!........faint

Watched george play hockey today...scored 4..wimp I'd a got 5

tankie
18 Oct 09,, 00:49
BAT!!!........faint

Watched george play hockey today...scored 4..wimp I'd a got 5

Tee hee , same as my snooker bat :P

Knaur Amarsh
18 Oct 09,, 01:16

He just needs a change of lifestyle, is all, go on a holiday to someplace unique, the great mountains, where the men are men and the women caring, established principles of rejuvination sacrosanct, the jackets' straight and the walls padded .... ah am getting carried away :rolleyes::))

tankie
18 Oct 09,, 01:19
He just needs a change of lifestyle, is all, go on a holiday to someplace unique, the great mountains, where the men are men and the women caring, established principles of rejuvination sacrosanct, the jackets' straight and the walls padded .... ah am getting carried away :rolleyes::))

One can wish , carried away by a moonlight shadow , but in your case , BRING OUT YER DEAD :P

tankie
18 Oct 09,, 01:35
knaur a worker at aquarium bitten by shark .

An ambulance was sent to Deep Sea World, based in North Queensferry in Fife, near Edinburgh.

A spokesman for the Scottish Ambulance Service said: "We got a call advising us that a 23-year-old male had been bitten on the arm by an angel shark. The sharks are about one-and-a-half metres long.

"He had 15 to 20 puncture wounds on his arm. A crew attended and treated his arm. The patient did not travel to a hospital."

The spokesman said it was not known if he was an employee or a visitor.

A statement released by Deep Sea World said: "A member of staff received an injury while diving in the aquarium's main ocean display.

"Initial reports would indicate the male member of staff received cuts to his hand after apparently being bitten by an angel shark - a native shark species which is also known as a monkfish.

"The member of staff was treated at the aquarium but did not require hospitalisation. A full investigation is currently being carried out into the incident."

Ha harrr rejected by a fish :))

Knaur Amarsh
18 Oct 09,, 01:52
Ah, so thats what SC was up to in his Marine Biology course, no wonder he has been offline :))

tankie
18 Oct 09,, 02:14
Ah, so thats what SC was up to in his Marine Biology course, no wonder he has been offline :))

how dare you , after being spat out by a fish ,and rejected ,you dare to make comparisons with a MAN who is forever serving his country ,beyond the call of duty,, for the better good of world peace , you you , ohhhhh words fail me :P , S/C take care of snipers , ;)

Dreadnought
19 Oct 09,, 14:54
Col Sir , your Majesty , Your Holiness , the exalted one , i tried to warn them all , Speshly Knaur , but alas twas to no avail , they carried on regardless tempting and taunting you , Pari was in on it as well , i even have his emails demanding that i join , BUT i stayed strong , i would not be drawn into their dark and wicked plot , im on the side of the Angels , against the powers of Darkness , Col , shrivel em up , put humps on their backs , have at them with a smoting and smite them to bits ,,, swines the lot of em , treacherous swines , except southie whom i firmly believe was threatened with a curse , and she being righteous and upstanding was frightened for her family , please consider this in your rightful punishment and spare her .Give her smoting to Knaur , he can handle it :rolleyes::biggrin:

Sniveler. Weak as Water I say!:)):rolleyes:
Better hope those birds on the Col's collar dont gauge your eyes out for fibbing.:))

tankie
19 Oct 09,, 15:29
Sniveler. Weak as Water I say!:)):rolleyes:
Better hope those birds on the Col's collar dont gauge your eyes out for fibbing.:))

:redface::))

YellowFever
20 Oct 09,, 17:36
I think we should let this thread die.

The sooner the better.

And I'll come here once a day to post a reminder to all of you that we should let this die by not posting on it anymore.

tankie
20 Oct 09,, 17:48

The sooner the better.

And I'll come here once a day to post a reminder to all of you that we should let this die by not posting on it anymore.

Agreed but our heart will go ooooooonnnnn ;)

Kommunist
20 Oct 09,, 17:59
Agreed but our heart will go ooooooonnnnn ;)

Foreeeever............. :biggrin:

Gun Grape
21 Oct 09,, 04:02

The sooner the better.

I agree.

There should be no more pictures like this posted

Stitch
21 Oct 09,, 07:27
Or this:

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/08/08/celinedion460.jpg

YellowFever
21 Oct 09,, 08:05
Please guys..no more Celine..!

Here I sit all by myself about how depressed the colonel is with this thread and all you guys do is post her picture which will make him think twice about his immortality while thinking, "It's all coming back to me now....her ugly face...her shrieky voice...!"

All he wants to do is to love you more. So please, stop with the ugly pictures and tell him that you will think twice because he will have a heart attack soon because of this and he'll cry out to you, "Where does my heart beat now?"

So we have to show him the power of love and show him a new day has come. So once again he can proudly say "my heart will go on."

So think twice so next time he won't have to say "I drove all night" to go moose hunting as an excuse.

And that's the way it is dammit!!

Oh and stop posting pictures like this:

tankie
21 Oct 09,, 10:08
"I drove all night"[/B]

Hoy

tread careful matey , yer on hallowed ground here , thats my God Roy Orbison ya bringing in to this ,, whoahhhhhhh trigger :mad::P:biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
21 Oct 09,, 14:19
Come on you people, this isn't fair, the Col. aint even here to fight back, you really must stop before some suicidal bloke starts posting videos of this sort -

VGNQ9bu1mDk&feature=related

tankie
21 Oct 09,, 14:29
Auberon , even the Col will be moved to tears by that vid , its like she is singing just to him , and letting him know the feelings she has for him by wanting his babies :rolleyes::biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
21 Oct 09,, 14:31
Sucker, you actually listen to the vids posted on this thread? :eek::eek:

tankie
21 Oct 09,, 14:36
Sucker, you actually listen to the vids posted on this thread? :eek::eek:

Yea i do , i like her singing actually :redface::tongue:

Knaur Amarsh
21 Oct 09,, 15:13
Yea i do , i like her singing actually :redface::tongue:

Tsk, and here I was thinking it wasn't possible for you to go anywhere lower in our opinion :eek::tongue:

tankie
21 Oct 09,, 15:23
Tsk, and here I was thinking it wasn't possible for you to go anywhere lower in our opinion :eek::tongue:

Snakes testicles matey :rolleyes:

Knaur Amarsh
21 Oct 09,, 15:27
Snakes testicles matey :rolleyes:

That small eh :rolleyes: Pity

YellowFever
22 Oct 09,, 06:13
Can you not mention her name ever again, please?
Everybody knows it upsets the colonel
Lately, it seems to be upsetting him more
I n fact, he went on a moose hunt because of this.
Never, ever, let her name be mentioned here ever again.
Everything should go back to the way it was before.

Don't antogonize the colonel further, please.
I don't know what he'll do if we do it any further.
Only the colonel will know what he'll do.
Nothing is beyond his reach!

Firstly, he is a very powerful moderator.
Only a few here has the power to reign in his temper.
Really, it's not pretty when he's mad.
Everybody here has seen the the destruction he can cause.
Very few has escaped his wrath!
Entertainment is one thing but we are now going overboard.
Rest in peace to anyone that mentions her name.

Parihaka
22 Oct 09,, 06:16
Can you not mention her name ever again, please?
Everybody knows it upsets the colonel
Lately, it seems to be upsetting him more
I n fact, he went on a moose hunt because of this.
Never, ever, let her name be mentioned here ever again.
Everything should go back to the way it was before.

Don't antogonize the colonel further, please.
I don't know what he'll do if we do it any further.
Only the colonel will know what he'll do.
Nothing is beyond his reach!

Firstly, he is a very powerful moderator.
Only a few here has the power to reign in his temper.
Really, it's not pretty when he's mad.
Everybody here has seen the the destruction he can cause.
Very few has escaped his wrath!
Entertainment is one thing but we are now going overboard.
Rest in peace to anyone that mentions her name.

What name?

Kernow
22 Oct 09,, 06:18
Celine Dion.

YellowFever
22 Oct 09,, 06:38
What name?

Ummm...her name will be...ummm...nameless.

Just reads the first letter of each sentence. :tongue:

Gun Grape
23 Oct 09,, 18:37

Gotta give you a big Bravo Zulu for that one. Well Done:cool:

Gun Grape
23 Oct 09,, 18:40
Just wanted to say that I'm glad we have stopped posting videos like this.

rriGtwl1oGE

Stitch
23 Oct 09,, 19:15

How about "She Who Cannot Be Named"?

BTW, PLEASE stop posting videos, like this one; it's really getting out of hand . . . . . .

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DHyJTpDFgc8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DHyJTpDFgc8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[

tinymarae
23 Oct 09,, 19:33
How about "She Who Cannot Be Named"?

BTW, PLEASE stop posting videos, like this one; it's really getting out of hand . . . . . .

How about this one. Is it allowed?

j3EoHz29guo

Albany Rifles
23 Oct 09,, 19:39
She Who Is The Colonel's Honey?

Stitch
23 Oct 09,, 21:19
She Who Is The Colonel's Honey?

Ooooooooo! Good one! I like that . . .

YellowFever
23 Oct 09,, 23:38
You gotta admit "Celine Yu" has a nice ring to it.

YellowFever
23 Oct 09,, 23:42
How about Don't Intentionally Offer her Name?

No, that one sucks. :(

Knaur Amarsh
23 Oct 09,, 23:49
Celine Dion.

Bugger it, some people like you just don't learn, do you, just when we are trying our level best to make this thread die :mad:

However, am glad at least no one is posting oversized images of this sort anymore -

http://www.visit-ulcinj.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/celine-dion.jpg

YellowFever
23 Oct 09,, 23:52
^Does the Colonel have green hair?

Just curious......

YellowFever
24 Oct 09,, 22:50
****Please let this thread die and refrain from posting here*******

Gun Grape
25 Oct 09,, 21:53
I agree. We don't need to get the Colonel turned on with pictures like this. He is getting old.

YellowFever
26 Oct 09,, 02:02
Gunny........oh no you didn't!

Southie
26 Oct 09,, 14:13
I don't know who to feel worse for. Celine for all her wierd faces she makes or the Colonel for his infatuation with her! :eek:

tankie
26 Oct 09,, 20:36
As you can see from my new avatar that the Col has finally been found out , he sent her his best military hat as a token of his love :biggrin:

Dreadnought
26 Oct 09,, 20:41
As you can see from my new avatar that the Col has finally been found out , he sent her his best military hat as a token of his love :biggrin:

*That "hat" still dont do anything for that "helmet" on her shoulders.:eek::)):rolleyes:

YellowFever
26 Oct 09,, 21:06
*That "hat" still dont do anything for that "helmet" on her shoulders.:eek::)):rolleyes:

The colonel seems to like it well enough...........

tinymarae
26 Oct 09,, 22:56
Have you all stopped posting images like these? ;)

http://www.gossipcenter.com/files//celeb-gossip/images/photos/celine-dion-tour-africa.jpg

YellowFever
27 Oct 09,, 02:41
There you go again, tinymarae , stop it!!!

Officer of Engineers
27 Oct 09,, 18:45
You know what I like about this thread? You guys have to torture yourselves searching for these things while I just click away to another thread.

Knaur Amarsh
27 Oct 09,, 19:15
Right then lads, no one, absolutely no one will send these pics to the Col.s inbox, I insist.

tinymarae
27 Oct 09,, 20:23
You know what I like about this thread? You guys have to torture yourselves searching for these things while I just click away to another thread.

No torture at all. There are zillions and zillions of ugly Celine Dion photos available without having to really scourge the internet for them. SHE IS THAT UGLY ;)

While we are on the subject here is another gem for you.

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/celine-dion-gal.jpg

sappersgt
29 Oct 09,, 19:53
Oh, the horror!

Knaur Amarsh
31 Oct 09,, 07:39
Exceptionally delighted to note that this thread has finally died out.

CD with Furkenstruker in his Sunday best -

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/03/23/renedion_wideweb__430x297.jpg

Blue
31 Oct 09,, 07:41
Exceptionally delighted to note that this thread has finally died out.

CD with Furkenstruker in his Sunday best -

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/03/23/renedion_wideweb__430x297.jpg

That is just spooky!!!! Freddie???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
31 Oct 09,, 07:44
That is just spooky!!!! Freddie???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Same beard, same hairstyle, same leering chainshaker smile, Freddie absent from WAB, it all adds up ....

tankie
31 Oct 09,, 14:42
Same beard, same hairstyle, same leering chainshaker smile, Freddie absen from WAB, it all adds up ....

:biggrin: its halloween , she has a great mask huh ?:biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
31 Oct 09,, 18:46
:biggrin: its halloween , she has a great mask huh ?:biggrin:

She as in CDion, YellowBelly, Fairyhaka, who be you referring to? :P

tankie
31 Oct 09,, 18:50
She as in CDion, YellowBelly, Fairyhaka, who be you referring to? :P

All of the above :biggrin:

tankie
31 Oct 09,, 19:22
She looks heartbroken , Col you cad , go on kiss n make up

tankie
31 Oct 09,, 19:29
Looks like your lucks in Col , take her shoe shopping , a fav pastime of yours innit :biggrin:

Gun Grape
09 Nov 09,, 01:00
I'm glad this silliness finally stopped.

YellowFever
10 Nov 09,, 06:01
so am I.

The Colonel will thank us for putting this thread to a stop.

tankie
10 Nov 09,, 13:11
I'm glad this silliness finally stopped.

Looks like he as found out where she hid his fav scotch G/G :eek: