PDA

View Full Version : Aukai Collins

Lunatock
05 Aug 03,, 02:13
Author of My Jihad. Fought as a Mujihadeen in Several Countries. Most notably Chechnia.

http://archive.salon.com/news/feature/2002/07/17/collins_interview/story.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/media/WNT/images/abc_mcwethy_020523_nh.jpg

Ironduke
05 Aug 03,, 02:36
Is he Irish?

Lunatock
05 Aug 03,, 03:56
Partially. Also part Hawaiian.

And his book is a quite different acount from what the Media might say about the ways of the world. If your open minded enough to believe Russian Army aren't Model Citizens.

Bill
05 Aug 03,, 07:45
He looks like he needs a bullet between the eyes to me.

The Russian Army, Serbs, and Abu Hamza aka Mullah Hook, his guys have all tried that. :D..... someone's been editing ole snipe's posts. ;)

I'd like to try if anyone is willing to finance the little escapade.

Ironduke
05 Aug 03,, 11:23
He looks kind of like one of those hardcore white supremacists..... kind of like one of those dudes from American History X.

A couple questions
1) What is his nationality?
2) What is his religion?

Lunatock
05 Aug 03,, 20:19
He looks kind of like one of those hardcore white supremacists..... kind of like one of those dudes from American History X.

A couple questions
1) What is his nationality?
2) What is his religion?

American, ad he's a Muslim.

The gist of his book, was he became a Jihadi. But lost interests after seeing how crooked the pther Jihadi's are.

After all that, he wrote his book. Took up a job as a bounty hunter. And is currently in jail in Mexico, just like David "Dog" Chapman was.

Lunatock
08 Aug 03,, 22:32

The Russian Army, Serbs, and Abu Hamza aka Mullah Hook, his guys have all tried that. :D..... someone's been editing ole snipe's posts. ;)

Unfortunately I'm broke. And yes, cannot in good consience do something that would aid those three groups mentioned above.

TheBigThug
14 Aug 03,, 08:04
Snipe why would you want to wack this guy, it would only free him from his hell.

You got the Mexican Federalies takeing care of all the Cornhole Wacking for him..That has got to be a serious low in life!

Being Turd Burgaled by a 3rd world Cop! :twisted:

Bill
14 Aug 03,, 10:26
LOL!

Excellent point Thug. ;)

Welcome aboard Sir.

bigross86
14 Aug 03,, 11:26
"Pork, the Arab kryptonite" LOL! I like that one!

Lunatock
14 Aug 03,, 17:28
Your eagerness to bump him off, has me wondering something.

If anything like a road, or camping trip ever goes down.

Including myself. Would it be wise to unload everyone elses guns when thier not looking? And have one that is loaded under my pillow, when we crash somewhere for the night?

bigross86
14 Aug 03,, 17:37
What makes you think you'll get anywhere near my gun? (9MM Uzi)

Lunatock
14 Aug 03,, 17:43
Well, now that I gave myself away. But aside from that. Because I'm a sneaky bastard, thats how!

What would be a better bet, and a good idea anyway. Would be some kind of booby trap that'll make a lot of noise when set of and/or make someone trying to sneak up on my in the dark, do a belly flop & make a loud thud. Then look up, just in time to see me smack them in the face with my pillow. :Dbanana

bigross86
14 Aug 03,, 17:45
Pillow fight? You're on!!! I'll kick your ass!!!

Lunatock
14 Aug 03,, 18:09
Two thoughts come to mind. My foot on BR;s back, yelling "Allah Hu Akbar" inbetween wacking him with the pillow.

Or the other way around, me saying "La Illaha Ilalallah" as he's winding up. (w00t)

bigross86
14 Aug 03,, 18:17
While I might be yelling "Itbach al Arabia!!!"

Lunatock
14 Aug 03,, 20:02
Thats what in English? A pet peeve is someone hiding thier words behind untranslatable languages.

TheBigThug
15 Aug 03,, 11:41
While I might be yelling "!Itbach al Arabia!!"

Lol this reminds me of the scene in pathfinders with chris farley and david spade.

"Farley: Is this Guy the Chief?
Indian: No sorry hes the Village Idiot.
BIGtoss: Itbach al Arabia!! LALALA WWAHAHA:A:A:A:A:AALALALA"

LOL Bigtoss the rubble chucker. You been owned silly boy! :Dbanana

bigross86
15 Aug 03,, 12:55
In Israeli Arabis, Itbach al Arabia means death (or rather slaughter) all Arabs.

Lunatock
15 Aug 03,, 18:21
In Israeli Arabis, Itbach al Arabia means death (or rather slaughter) all Arabs.

Whatever floats your boat. No arabic descent here though. My origins trace back to some of the more respected countries in Europe.

I am part Irish. Might have the potential to be more fun than Arabs in certain ways.

Certainly what would follow after yelling "Itbach al Irish!" Would be a different ballgame.

bigross86
16 Aug 03,, 22:19
It's one of my battle cries during Paintball games. The others include "Sharon"!!! and "The Canadians are coming!!!!!"

Lunatock
21 Aug 03,, 20:37
Going back to the Subject. Aukai Collins.

Do I detect seome jealousy from Snipe? That Aqil got some confirmed kills, up close? And probably more than your "actual warrior" self?

Is that why you want to shoot him...from far away? :p

bigross86
22 Aug 03,, 10:31
No, if Snipe had a real bone to pick with the guy, he'd pick it with a Ka-Bar in the dude's belly.

Lunatock
22 Aug 03,, 18:06
Do I sense some resentment from Big Ross?

There seems to be a surprising amount of bitterness, that Aqil helped make it tougher for the Russian Army, and Russian sponsored Serbs, to commit Genocide against Muslims in Chechnya & Kosovo.

BTW..on a lesser scale. I did help stop The Church of The Creator's hate spree in this state. And they no doubt would of targetted Muslims, along with people from a few other walks of life.

Anyone here think I'd deserve to be killed for doing that?

Edit to add. Is this yet another BR discrimination against Islam? If so, then do work harder at only saying such things about those who wish to kill Israeli's, drive the Jews into the sea, ect.

Or at least wait until he's doing whatever. Chasing a bail jumper, at a book signing, or perhaps a lecture on Terrorism. And then walk up to him and say something unkind about him face to face Big Toss.

bigross86
23 Aug 03,, 19:00
Nothing about me, 'Tock. I'm saying that if Snipe had a real bone to pick woth someone, he'd use a Ka-bar, not a rifle.

Lunatock
23 Aug 03,, 23:50
Alright. Then your just putting words in his mouth. Something that merely risks pissing him off :)

bigross86
24 Aug 03,, 09:21
Alright. Then your just putting words in his mouth. Something that merely risks pissing him off :)

So? I've been doing that and causing trouble for everyone ever since I showed up at the WT.

Lunatock
24 Aug 03,, 16:00
True. But it's mildly entertaining when you get on Snipe & Chadrewsky's bad side.

bigross86
24 Aug 03,, 18:22
Entertaining for who?

Lunatock
24 Aug 03,, 19:44
Umm....Humza K? He seems to enjoy browsing WT, and checking out the tense moments between some of the members....yeah, thats the way to not admit my enjoyment of some infighting...oops... :)

bigross86
24 Aug 03,, 19:46
Don't worry, I also enjoy it occasionaly, when I'm not one of the sides of the argument...

Lunatock
26 Sep 03,, 18:55
Originally posted by M21Sniper

If you really want to do that Snipe. Vladamir Putin is at a Getty Gas Station in NYC right now. Hurry up & try to get hired to do his dirtywork. :roll

Lunatock
17 Oct 03,, 21:41
Originally posted by TheBigThug
Snipe why would you want to wack this guy, it would only free him from his hell.

You got the Mexican Federalies takeing care of all the Cornhole Wacking for him..That has got to be a serious low in life!

Being Turd Burgaled by a 3rd world Cop! :twisted:

Nice story behind that Snipe. I'm sure you'd find it interesting.

Started as Aukai doing his normal gig. Bounty Hunting. Went south of the border with his Peruvian Girlfriend, Mariel Santillian, tagging along. To catch a Drug Dealer that jumped bail.

They caught the Drug Dealer. Then ran into a checkpoint manned by the Bail Jumper's fam. She got out of the car, then Aukai & Mariel.

A shootout ensued. Mariel took one in the chest close to her lung, and almost died.
Thinking she bought it. (Don't know why she was left behind. Quickest way to find out would be to ask Robert Young Pelton I suppose). Aqil later went back with some serious firepower. "To set things right".*

Needless to say he got busted and is in Durango Prison at the moment. Just thought I'd run the whole South American Girlfriend sit-rep by you. For obvious reasons.

*Black Flag Cafe's Archive Forum. A last post by Aqil states that Mariel was killed in Mexico. He's going back to make things right. He doesn't think he'll be back. And anyone is free to help out if they can get there in a day or so.

erawaled
09 Jul 04,, 15:53
:cool: well i'm a newbie here, i'm finding out about aukai, since he's in jail here in my home town, even got to see him the other day, what exactly did he do to get there?? it was told in the news thaT he was planing some kind of "GUERRILLA" in Topia

Lunatock
09 Jul 04,, 18:02
:cool: well i'm a newbie here, i'm finding out about aukai, since he's in jail here in my home town, even got to see him the other day, what exactly did he do to get there?? it was told in the news thaT he was planing some kind of "GUERRILLA" in Topia

He was bounty hunting on your side of the border. Aqil and his wife mariel santillian ran into a roadblock manned by the mark's family after they caught her, a shootout ensued. Mariel took a bullet to the chest, but survived. Aqil managed to get away.

He went back down a short while later and got busted with an AK74, NVG's, and some grenades. Originally sentenced to ten years, he got it appealed to four including time served, about three years to go on his sentence.

But he found out that Mariel was only wounded, and not killed. I think she already did her time and was released.

erawaled
09 Jul 04,, 18:44
He was bounty hunting on your side of the border. Aqil and his wife mariel santillian ran into a roadblock manned by the mark's family after they caught her, a shootout ensued. Mariel took a bullet to the chest, but survived. Aqil managed to get away.

He went back down a short while later and got busted with an AK74, NVG's, and some grenades. Originally sentenced to ten years, he got it appealed to four including time served, about three years to go on his sentence.

But he found out that Mariel was only wounded, and not killed. I think she already did her time and was released.

well, still don't know what he was sentenced for, kinda strange, the autorities sayd that he was planning some strange mini war in the high lands of durango (topia) against who I don't know, this makes me get a bit confused, didn't know bouty hunting was illegal round here, but I'll try to find out exactly why he's there. gonna do a field trip to the "CEntro de REadaptacion SOcial" (CERESO) That's social readapment center, and look for him, see what he says about it. anyone would like to make him a question?

Lunatock
10 Jul 04,, 05:34
well, still don't know what he was sentenced for, kinda strange, the autorities sayd that he was planning some strange mini war in the high lands of durango (topia) against who I don't know, this makes me get a bit confused, didn't know bouty hunting was illegal round here, but I'll try to find out exactly why he's there. gonna do a field trip to the "CEntro de REadaptacion SOcial" (CERESO) That's social readapment center, and look for him, see what he says about it. anyone would like to make him a question?

I'm just repeating info from posts Aukai and a few people that know him personally made on BlackFlagCafe. He was going back to Durango to break even with that bailjumpers fam/goons.

Actually yes. Mexico considers American bounty hunters crossing the border after perps to be illegal. Just look at David "Dog" Chapman. He caught the Max Factor Heir, who was a wanted rapist in America. And "The Dog" was arrested and held in Mexico for a short while for the "crime" of bounty hunting in your country.