Weird craigslist posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird craigslist posts

Have been browsing the DC craigslist, and under the free section, well whaddayaknow....

FREE Rice Krispy Treats
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Plan on getting some? Maybe they are "magic" rice krispies. You know, just to get you started.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I liked this one. It leaves so many unanswered questions...:P

i need help moving my chickens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Date: 2009-07-26, 11:04PM CDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have approximately 1,243 chickens that need to be transported, i began my journey with my mini van but just was not working out, too many trips and too much shit and feathers, and with no ac it makes it very difficult when constantly tempted to roll the windows down, and because doing it all by hand i have lost 1 out of 4 chickens with my first 3 trips. if you have reasonable transportation for this chicken operation plz let me know. thank you.

-Matt
      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

i need help moving my chickens
        Are you using craigslist to look for work?
        Aut vincere aut mori

Comment

Originally posted by silentsam View Post
          Are you using craigslist to look for work?
          Well, transporting chickens was not quite what I had in mind.

I did find this interesting post...
          boyfriends spider collection (EX-BF!))
          I have a bunch spiders that are pretty big! Broke up with my cheating boyfriend and I want to get rid of all of his stuff! There are about 12 cages filled with all sorts or spiders and bugs. He said he pais lots of money for them, I just want them out. Donations accepted! Also available are about 10 pairs of tennis shoes size 10 fairly new and two suit cased of clothes size large shirts and 32X32 pants. Make offer!!!
          Boy sounds like she's pissed off!:))
          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

FREE BOAT AND TRAILER
            FREE BOAT AND TRAILER (FORT WASHINGTON)

ABSOLUTELY FREE BOAT COME N GET IT!

240-421-2211 KEN

BOAT IS ON TRAILER WITH 2 DECENT TIRES. HAS HITCH BALL .. I THINK TRANSOM IS FINE, JUST NEEDS NEW INTERIOR. THE HULL IS SEAWORTHY, NO BROKEN GLASS ON WINDSHIELDS

GOT IT OUT OF NEIGHBORS YARD, NO WORD YET ON TITLE WHO CARES? ITS A FREE BOAT AND TRAILER!

boat is free as is, with any imagination you can see thisboat has POTENTIAL- its not a diamond in the rough, its not totally fukced up though- no motor is attatched to this outoard style boat, you can fix this boat up the way YOU want it done. imagine it with a nice bimini top and new interior, with your choice of powerful engine, i waas going to use it as a lil party/family/ rental boat but i have changed my mind-just dont care anymore after i got a motorcycle!
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
            X