Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on in Kabul?

Nude Parties and Hazing by Embassy Guards

Guards tasked to protect the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, where 1,000 U.S. diplomats and staff work, have been staging raucous, homoerotic parties where supervisors are subjecting their subordinates to abuse and sexual humiliation.
    One photo released by the group shows mostly naked men dancing around a campfire; one shows one man eating food out of another's buttocks; another photo shows a naked man peeing in front of others. Alcohol is prevalent in most of the pictures.
    Yes, there is a photo that seems to depict this.
    Last edited by silentsam; 03 Sep 09,, 00:00. Reason: typo
    Aut vincere aut mori

Oh dear, something else the US will have to explain away. When will all this end, and how on earth are they allowed alcohol in a Muslim Country. I don't think I would like them protecting me if I were a diplomat.

Comment

The U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan announced Friday it has fired eight guards involved in a lewd conduct scandal. Another two contractors have resigned.

The management team of the private contractor, ArmorGroup North America, is also "being replaced immediately," the embassy said in a statement.
      Aut vincere aut mori

Comment

Looks like a bunch of still-in-closet gay guys pretending to be soldiers.

Thats what you get for hiring and probably overpaying private contractors withtaxpayer dollars to do a job that the military should be doing.
        You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

This wont help in winning the hearts and minds of the Afghanies. this is a PR-disaster.

hier are some fotos, beaware there are nude scenes!

Comment

I guess because they're Americans in a foreign land, they must be so strict and not do things they find fun. They're in a war torn country, people go insane. I'd rather have these guys act like College students than shooting innocent people.

Looks like none of you have ever been to college or a college campus atleast

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
              I have been through a couple of universities and the Marine Corps, but I never ate food out of, or took shots through another man's ass.
              Last edited by silentsam; 05 Sep 09,, 03:19.
              Aut vincere aut mori

Comment

Looks like someone had fun in college. :)

Comment

I suspect all other contractors will be ultra 'professional' now this has happened to someone else..."There for the grace of God go I"

Comment

The US embassy in Afganistan must be a very high value target for the baddies, why would the US Govt. hand over the security to Private Contractors. This should be handled by the US Military.

Comment

Originally posted by silentsam View Post
                      I have been through a couple of universities and the Marine Corps, but I never ate food out of, or took shots through another man's ass.
                      It never said anything like that in the original post, it said on the ass, not through the ass but I guess you have quite the imagination. If you know anything about Fraternity's you'd know hazing takes place most definitely. But yeah, its ok to do that stuff in America but not in some 3rd world dump

Comment

But yeah, its ok to do that stuff in America but not in some 3rd world dump
                        I would prefer that it not be done at all, but especially not by those who are being paid to protect our embassies.
                        Aut vincere aut mori

Comment

Originally posted by silentsam View Post
                          I would prefer that it not be done at all, but especially not by those who are being paid to protect our embassies.
                          Come on Silent Sam, we all know you're a crazy partier, this songs for ya

Comment

They have now been fired.

Comment

Liquor ration

This is not going to be good for public opinion. I never cease to be amazed at what the troops will to blow off steam. The key is to not get caught. You can get away most things...AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GET CAUGHT.

Once billeted outside a town while everyone else was inside the town limits, I got an, "atta boy", because MY troops hadn't had any run ins with police, locals, fights, UAs, etc. I was held up as a shining example of discipline. That is until a nosy staff officer found that we had a "resident" hooker who I was sending into town everyday to buy liquor and sundries. We were found out when the officer in question wanted to know who the civilian was standing in our mess line. The cooks of course were in on it too.
                              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
                              X