Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts about Fisker & suggestions (important)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts about Fisker & suggestions (important)

the company that i negotiate for a job is looking for a dealership of this Karma by Fisker Automotive in my country.

what are your thoughts & are there any other suggestions like other brands??
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Originally posted by Big K View Post
    the company that i negotiate for a job is looking for a dealership of this Karma by Fisker Automotive in my country.

what are your thoughts & are there any other suggestions like other brands??
    the car hasn't been officially released, the way i see it, it is like sergeant's bilko hover tank.
    Chevy volt is still not ready for sale, that is Chevy, the comp. with 1000x more r&d and as big parts bin.
    honestly, i wouldn't invest in it.

however with my experience of being wrong often, you might wanna take my words other way around, lol.:))
    Last edited by omon; 20 Aug 09,, 17:26.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
      ...the company that i negotiate for a job is looking for...
      How do they propose to pay you? By commission or salary?

My personal rule (as a common working person) is to never accept a job based on the 'projected' commisions (I'm not a salesman).

If you are a salesman and have confidence in your ability to sell the product (assuming there is a product other than that flashy website) go for it!

If they are offering you a salary that is in no way tied to potential sales you may or may not produce, and that salary is enough for you to live on, go for it!

Honestly, that you are asking the 'intar-nets' for an opinion on a job, I'd say pass on it. Your gut must be telling you that something's fishy...

do more research. and more research on the company.

Look twice, thrice, (quatratice? ****-a-trice?) before you jump on it.

That's all I've got for you, bro.

Sounds a bit shady to me; but you've got the offer and hopefully have met and talked to someone.

Still, beware of shysters, man...

Good luck!

Comment

The Internet is full of thousands of sites saying the Fisker-Karma hybred is the next best thing to sex.

The first 2 or 3 pages I went through look like they were written by the same person. The You Tube looks too well scripted.

But when I try to get a review on it through Consumer Reports. The screen freezes.

If I can't pull up an unbiased review of the car, I get real suspicious that something isn't quite right here. It looks like a great car though very high priced. The ads for it are well done. But I can't pull up a website that may have something to say against it.

Hmmm. Has somebody just opened a can of sardines here?
        Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Thanks for kind interest :)

i knew i can count of Wabbers.

i highly appreciate this and will be more careful about fishyker sorry Fisker :D
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

What Rusty said - wait for some indepenent review.

Oh, on some other brands , i´m still angry that TVR went belly-up.....
            If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Working...
            X