Bnp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bnp

Seems like the BNP is attracting more attention , even from across the pond .

Anti-fascist Protesters to 'kettle' BNP festival .

The annual Red, White and Blue festival started on Friday in Codnor, Derbyshire, and runs until Sunday.

The rally, in its 10th year, has sparked widespread controversy, and protesters will descend on the site to show their opposition.

Campaign group Unite Against Fascism has joined forces with Midlands TUC and local protest group Amber Valley Campaign Against Racism and Fascism to bring hundreds of anti-fascist protesters to the area.

They plan to "kettle" the rally and have organised a protest march from Codnor Market Place to Codnor Denby Lane - the site of the festival - then back again. Kettling, also known as containment or corralling, is sometimes used by police and involves a large cordon to contain a crowd in a limited area.

The move comes after an open letter was published on Unite Against Fascism's website, condemning the event. The letter, whose signatories include former London mayor Ken Livingstone, children's author Michael Rosen and trade union leaders, said the event's purpose was to "build up a hardened neo-Nazi core at the centre of the organisation".

It said: "We condemn the BNP and its festival of race hate, and we urge people to reject this party's poisonous and anti-democratic agenda."

This year is not the first time the festival has attracted opposition. Last year, about 30 anti-BNP protesters were arrested after clashes with police.

Derbyshire Police have planned a "significant operation," including restrictions on the planned protests. Chief Constable Mick Creedon has previously said he believes the festival site is not a suitable venue, and wrote to landowner Alan Warner to voice concerns, but as the rally takes place on private land it cannot be banned.

On Friday, American white supremacist Preston Wiginton was stopped from entering the country to attend the Red, White and Blue Festival. The UK Border Agency said he was stopped at Heathrow Airport and sent back to New York as it was believed his presence in the UK could stir up racial tension.

Ken Livingstone is a fool, a fascist enabler, and (tipically) a racist.

You see, the multiculti lot cannot bring themselves to judge "brown people" with the same standards as they do "white people".

As a result, they will strongly condemn Argentina's military Junta, but they will advocate "engagement" with the 10 times more brutal and fascist regime in Syria - because for these racists idiots people should be judge differently according to the color of their skin.

Is this kind of "thinking" that has enabled the fascists to come back, and you'll be hard pressed to find any of the enablers in the barricades when the shit hits the fan - and I predict it will hit the fan.

It is impossible for me to express just how much I despise people like red Ken.
    L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux

Comment

Originally posted by Castellano View Post

You see, the multiculti lot cannot bring themselves to judge "brown people" with the same standards as they do "white people".

As a result, they will strongly condemn Argentina's military Junta, but they will advocate "engagement" with the 10 times more brutal and fascist regime in Syria - because for these racists idiots people should be judge differently according to the color of their skin.

Is this kind of "thinking" that has enabled the fascists to come back, and you'll be hard pressed to find any of the enablers in the barricades when the shit hits the fan - and I predict it will hit the fan.

Ken, he's the guy who likes to consort with personalities who call for the murder of homosexuals isn't he?

Comment

I keep hearing big words:Fascists,Nazis etc... I may be slow,but what the heck are these guys like the BNP actually doing(or at least proposing)that is so EVIIIL?
        Those who know don't speak
        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

let's see, off the top of my head-

-holocaust denial
          -refusal to let veteran gurkas settle in UK
          -racist

so...you belong in any of those groups, mihais?
          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post

-holocaust denial
            -racist

What you say is amusing,not terrible.I'm not always aware of the new developments in far away lands(I do have plenty of other things to bother),so it's my ignorance not my malevolence at work,but
            -what actually is holocaust denial?
            -racist seems an abused term

To answer your question(which is a little provocative) I don't think I'm racist or ''denialist''.As for Gurkhas,I've stated my opinion in their thread.
            Those who know don't speak
            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

-holocaust denial
              -racist

So... thought crimes mostly?

In any case this body

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europea...a_and_Research

"European Council for Fatwa and Research"

hasn't attracted nearly so much controversy, despite stating that Adolf Hitler was sent by god to punish the jews.
              Last edited by Rosenblum; 15 Aug 09,, 17:45.

Comment

-holocaust denial
                -racist

-White supremacy (yes that goes under racist but its a bit further).
                -Against all immigration (and they want to force 'non-Britons' out- what the hell is a Briton? We are one of the most basterdised people's around, immigration to our fair isle is what makes us us).

Most of their leadership are racist, violent thugs (well they wre violent before they donned suits and now are official).

To expand on the Racist part. They believe that race determines behaviour and character of people, they think all Islam is evil (recorded as saying Islam is a 'wicked, vicious faith', basically they are turning to anti-Islam to try and get support these days). And much more.

Basically a bunch of evil, sick scum.
                Nulli Secundus
                People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Originally posted by Shiny Capstar View Post
                  they think all Islam is evil (recorded as saying Islam is a 'wicked, vicious faith',
                  Let's see...

Women should be murdered for lewd behaviour;

Homosexuals should be murdered;

Apostates should be murdered;

Anyone insulting Islam should be murdered;

Women have half the worth of men when it comes to inheritance and witnessing;

Isn't anyone perfectly entitled to the view that this is wicked and vicious?

Comment

what the hell is a Briton?
                    Britons were the celts that lived in Great Britan (mostly in what is now England, Cornwall & Wales) before the invasions of Romans and Germanics. If every-non-briton would have to leave, that would include everyone which background includes (among others) Anglo-Saxons, Scots, Irish ancestors. (This would include the royal familiy, and the vast majority of the UK).

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenblum View Post
                      Let's see...

Women should be murdered for lewd behaviour;

Homosexuals should be murdered;

Apostates should be murdered;

Anyone insulting Islam should be murdered;

Women have half the worth of men when it comes to inheritance and witnessing;

Isn't anyone perfectly entitled to the view that this is wicked and vicious?
                      Is that all Islam? It might not hurt to read all the words, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                        Britons were the celts that lived in Great Britan (mostly in what is now England, Cornwall & Wales) before the invasions of Romans and Germanics. If every-non-briton would have to leave, that would include everyone which background includes (among others) Anglo-Saxons, Scots, Irish ancestors. (This would include the royal familiy, and the vast majority of the UK).
                        That is the proper definition, but that isn't how they use it. Basically a white Caucasian who has intergrated is a Briton to them.

They see them as the only people who have a right to be British, when the British identidy has been formed due to immigration. Immigration is what has made our country what it is.
                        Last edited by Shiny Capstar; 15 Aug 09,, 18:36.
                        Nulli Secundus
                        People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Originally posted by Skywatcher View Post
                          Is that all Islam? It might not hurt to read all the words, you know.
                          What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiny Capstar View Post
                            That is the proper definition, but that isn't how they use it.
                            Do they know the proper definition? (The Nazis for example knew that Germans had nothing to do with Aryans, but still used it since it sounded "good"..even Racist play the PR game..)

Comment

Originally posted by Castellano View Post

The Syrians have something we want.

Rosenblum: The quote that you were responding to said "all Islam".

Comment

Working...
                              X