Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Giants Eli Manning signs $97m dollar extension

Making him highest paid player in NFL :

NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning agrees $97m dollar deal : RICHMARK SENTINEL

~$16 mil a season, $35 mil guaranteed payout with the string attached that the contract can be cancelled after any of the next 6 seasons if he's not playing up to snuff.

No veteran receivers on the team this year plus the press coverage he's gonna get will put big pressure on the young goofy lookin QB for the NY Football Giants. I think he'll handle it well.
    You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

He's not worth it.

He had awesome coverage and amazing receivers. Lets see how he fairs now without all that. He ain't no Brady or P. Manning

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
        He's not worth it.

He had awesome coverage and amazing receivers. Lets see how he fairs now without all that. He ain't no Brady or P. Manning
        Agreed, but he gets the job done. Stability is sometimes more valuable than great numbers. His receivers weren't that great, IMO.
        America doesn't deserve its military

-Emma Sky

Comment

Brady wouldnt be Brady without his offensive line. Once they were gone, he was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumrunner View Post
            Brady wouldnt be Brady without his offensive line. Once they were gone, he was gone.
            Before the last 2 seasons Brady didn't have the great offensive line that he has now; he won his superbowls before Patriots were even considered great. He was always overshadowed by Manning until or right b4 his 3rd championship.

-well, to my point of view though :P

Comment

Originally posted by osage18 View Post
              Agreed, but he gets the job done. Stability is sometimes more valuable than great numbers. His receivers weren't that great, IMO.
              No doubt he's awesome. You've got a good point about the receivers not being that great; maybe he was the one that made them look good. We'll have to wait and see how this season unfolds though. Burress is not there, and he was their go to guy.

I still think P. Manning and Brady are the best regardless of their teammates. Wasn't there a post season when P. Manning kept throwing beautiful passes but all his teammates kept dropping it? Poor guy, he could've had like 2 championships by now.

Comment

Originally posted by osage18 View Post
                They certainly weren't that smart, at least not Plaxico. I'm curious how many dumb a$$ of the year awards he earned last year?
                "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

My opinions on Brady should be taken with a grain of salt. He is an amazing QB, no doubt about it, but I just hate on him something fierce. I was one of the people hundred or so people cheering wildly at Patrick Kavanaugh's bar on 33rd st. & 3rd ave in NYC when he was taken off the field after his knee got torn inside out...

Comment

Originally posted by Rumrunner View Post
                    My opinions on Brady should be taken with a grain of salt. He is an amazing QB, no doubt about it, but I just hate on him something fierce. I was one of the people hundred or so people cheering wildly at Patrick Kavanaugh's bar on 33rd st. & 3rd ave in NYC when he was taken off the field after his knee got torn inside out...
                    Yeah, ppl that hate him really HATE him lol, over here he's like a God.

I guess its like that because we're so sick of watching the Leafs lose (real fans dont watch the Raptors) that we need to watch winning teams - Brady = God

Comment

That's a million a game for Eli. Not bad.
                      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                      X