Why I miss WAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I miss WAB

Nearly lost my left eye last Sunday. Badly wounded and bandaged for more than a week. Unable to do literally anything by my own and bored like hell.
    Desperate to log on to WAB and still not being able to do so. Then I asked the most pertinent question to myself --------

"Whom am I actually missing?"
    "Why am I missing at the first place?"

I got a hazy answer day before yesterday after I logged into WAB after a painful week and more - "A peculiar satisfaction and peacefulness...I told to myself, God this place stinks of Dinos, still is beautiful".;)
    Last edited by Deltacamelately; 22 Jul 09,, 10:49.
    sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post
    Nearly lost my left eye last Sunday. Badly wounded and bandaged for more than a week. Unable to do literally anything by my own and bored like hell.
    Desperate to log on to WAB and still not being able to do so. Then I asked the most pertinent question to myself --------

"Whom am I actually missing?"
    "Why am I missing at the first place?"

I got a hazy answer day before yesterday after I logged into WAB after a painful week and more - "A peculiar satisfaction and peacefulness...I told to myself, God this place stinks of Dinos, still is beautiful".;)
    :)
    Major, I hope you have a full recovery.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Sir, Wish you speedy recovery.

Comment

Get well soon, Maj. Bruised meat don't taste so good.

Comment

Get well soon my friend:).
          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Get well soon Deltacamelately!!

P.S Might want to borrow those cool sunglasses from your son

Comment

Get well soon Major.

Comment

Thank you gentlemen for the kind wishes.
                Hope I get back my 6/6 asap.

Aside: Mobbme, stop lighting that cigarette every now and then. Eye pains, heart years.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  Get well soon, Maj. Bruised meat don't taste so good.
                  Sir,

Bruised or not, baked/roasted officers were always considered a delicacy....
                  even by the Oriental fossils.

Comment

Major........what the devil......what would I ever do without you? Take care my friend.
                    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Hope your doing better Mjr. We'll keep the Dino's warm for you.:))
                      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Get well soon, Major DCL, I hope you make a full and steady recovery.

How did this happen?
                        When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Major, I'm glad to hear you're still with us. Get well, stay away from the jokes section, it will hurt when you laugh.
                          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

i hope you'll get well soon :)

Gecmis olsun.
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                              Major........what the devil......what would I ever do without you? Take care my friend.
                              Dear Deb,

I won't go down so easily, don't you worry Dear.
                              I know my destiny lies on the dinner table of an Officer senior to me.:))

Comment

Working...
                              X