WAB Baby Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAB Baby Update

Can you believe she is going to be a year old next week?!

We are having a bday party Sunday for Dharma, I'll get some pictures from the party on here afterwards. Here are some from the pool a few weeks ago - her 1st time swimming!

We bought a house and moved (well, we still have some unpacking to do so I guess we are mov-ING). There are some before/during photos here, but I have not gotten the "after" photos taken yet.

I just wanted to check in since neither Confed nor I have been here much through the last year. Who knew having a baby, a 6yo and a puppy took so much time... :P

And speaking of the 6yo - Mackenzie will be 7 next month!! Mandalay is 1.5 yo so I guess she is almost done being a puppy. There are some newer pictures of her, Kenzie and Dharma here.

Well, that's all....just wanted to come on and let everyone know we are still around and doing well. Hope everyone here is the same.

-Emily-
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Excellent photo's Emily. Nice to see you are doing well and still thinking about us WABbers. Before too long you will be taking Dhama to kindergarten, then within a blink of an eye, to school. Ist car comes after 5 minutes...how time flies:))

Comment

Wow, she's just beautiful Em. I'm glad you guys are doing ok and I'm jealous of the pool.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Have been thinking of you, thanks so much for the photos. Glad all is well.
        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Finally got a chance to see the photos (computer at work wouldn't allow me to see them). Your girls are so cute! Kenzie looks like she is definitely enjoying the pool!
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X