PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao KOs Hatton in RD2

osage18
03 May 09,, 19:56
I want my $50 back!

What the hell was Hatton doing?

At least the undercards were somewhat entertaining...

Mayweather is back, fights Marquez in July.

Winner (probably Mayweather) fights Pac-Man in the Winter...will be fight of the year.

Mobbme
03 May 09,, 22:00
What a disappointing loss for Hatton. I love both boxers but a part of me wanted Hatton to win. He's only lost twice, and man the last loss was just horrible; he didn't even look prepared for Pacquiao.

It was funny when the announcers were like "the hatton bands werent even warmed up yet, and the fight was over"

Kernow
03 May 09,, 22:08
Pacman, what a fighter, Hatton is finished. Same old, same old.

osage18
04 May 09,, 01:07
What a disappointing loss for Hatton. I love both boxers but a part of me wanted Hatton to win. He's only lost twice, and man the last loss was just horrible; he didn't even look prepared for Pacquiao.

It was funny when the announcers were like "the hatton bands werent even warmed up yet, and the fight was over"

Why Hatton came out so aggressive, I'll never know. Floyd,Sr. could have been so dumb to think Hatton could go toe-to-toe with Pacq. in a brawl. I guess he got his answer.

Mobbme
04 May 09,, 03:15
Why Hatton came out so aggressive, I'll never know. Floyd,Sr. could have been so dumb to think Hatton could go toe-to-toe with Pacq. in a brawl. I guess he got his answer.

Hatton had 3 months to work on his defence, which he did. Why he refused to use it? No idea.

De La Hoya got his rib's busted up by Pacquiao so Hatton was more concerned about protecting his ribs, but he left his face open, not a smart move at all. Well, that's what I noticed.

Merlin
04 May 09,, 03:20
I met a Filipino. She was very happy that Pacquiao won the championship.

Mobbme
04 May 09,, 03:22
I met a Filipino. She was very happy that Pacquiao won the championship.

I was out after the fight, and I met a Filipino woman who wanted to rape me because she said I reminded her of Pacquiao.

Merlin
04 May 09,, 03:26
I was out after the fight, and I met a Filipino woman who wanted to rape me because she said I reminded her of Pacquiao.
LOL. Good for you.

Mobbme
04 May 09,, 04:24
LOL. Good for you.

:))

troung
04 May 09,, 04:44
Pacman = number 1

Merlin
04 May 09,, 05:41
Going off topic. Troung, I always wonder why you put on a mask in your Avatar. Apparently you had a seventh sense that there would be a new global flu epidermic.

troung
04 May 09,, 06:12
Going off topic. Troung, I always wonder why you put on a mask in your Avatar. Apparently you had a seventh sense that there would be a new global flu epidermic.

Avoid breathing in unclean air; also why it is good to keep one's woman inside the home and not eat pork.