Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Members

w00t! Here's to expanding membership! :dbanana

We need to invent some sort of a tradition when we pass membership milestones. On the last board I inhabited we'd list one by one all the great battles of the past. In keeping with the more hardware related theme of this website, hows about we start listing military equipment. I'll get the ball rolling...

The Bren Gun!
    SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Yeah! 100 members! :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana

OK, I can dig this weapons list too.
    How about the MP-44 Sturmgewehr
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Here's a couple small ones: Negev, Galil, Jericho, Uz, MAG.

Medium ones: Machbet, Doher, Rochev,

Heavy ones: Merkava Mk I, II, III, IV

Airborne ones: Kfir, Lavi.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Slow down there :D Just one weapon at a time
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

He said "listing military equipment" He didn't say how much...
          :dbanana :devil :dbanana :devil :dbanana :devil :dbanana :devil :dbanana :devil :dbanana
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

*sigh* Kids....
            How about we follow his example and the precedent set by the other board and just list them "one by one" :dbanana

Comment

M-21

Comment

Funny, Snipe. I thought you would have said M-82A1

Comment

M40A2

Comment

Is my screen name M82Sniper?

LOL

Comment

Sten Gun

I like ww2 guns :)
                      SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

LW155 Howitzer

Comment

Greetings.

Hello everyone, I am now member #101. I posted on the old WAB forums as 'Shield' and am an honorary moderator under the same name on the Ahmadiyya community forums.

The new WAB is looking good, you can be sure I'll be promoting it and encouraging a wide variety of interesting people to sign up.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Oh God, not another anti-semite, terrorist supporter.

Comment

Yeah, sure looks like it. Wonderful, just what this board needs: Studied racism.

Comment

Working...
                              X