Paper Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Models

Not to seem like a shill, but anyone interested in paper models really ought to check out the new advertiser I've seen on the WAB - www.fiddlersgreen.net.

He has really nice quality stuff. I first ran into his site back in ... 98? And helped convince him to put all his available houses on a CD for sale. They were extremely helpful in my tabletop miniatures gaming and for a long time, actually, he had one of my pics up of a tank and one of his buildings.

Anyway, nice blast from the past to see the ad and I can vouch for the product.

-dale

I was on their site yesterday. Pretty neat stuff. Wonder how the paper planes turn out. Any finished moels you can put a pic or two up?

Comment

I'll see what I can dig up at home, sure.

-dale

Comment

1/350 CVA-19 Hancock papercard

building a scratchbuild papercard/plastic 1/350 SBC-125. almost done.

Comment

Originally posted by gtbred View Post
          ...building a scratchbuild papercard/plastic 1/350 SBC-125. almost done.
          Nice.
          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Thank You! ship wise she will be finish this Monday.

Comment

Sweet.

Are you outfitting her with an airwing?

Comment

yes,a carrier without a airwing is not a carrier. the aircraft that i have are resin. lot harder to put together than plastic. the carrier on the other hand needs rigging,deckedge whips and other smallthings. her hull is too pretty for me so it needs to be weather a bit.

Comment

Comment

had some things come up i had no control of. but started on the airwing with Gunfighters and Spads. hope to have done about 40 aircraft of diffrent types. my finish date is the middle of June. hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                    X