PDA

View Full Version : LOST

Ironduke
10 Apr 09,, 05:29
Any watchers? Huge fan myself.

SnowLeopard
10 Apr 09,, 09:55
Any watchers? Huge fan myself.
What is this concept of "Lost" you speak of?

Ironduke
10 Apr 09,, 10:32
What is this concept of "Lost" you speak of?
The TV show.

Knaur Amarsh
10 Apr 09,, 11:26
Not since Season 3.

nebula82
11 Apr 09,, 15:18
I gave up after watching season 3. The will to continue watching was no longer there. Simply put itís gone on too long. The stories became far too complex and confusing for me, and frustrating.

Season 1 was really quite something though. Great drama, gripping mystery, you just couldnít wait for the next episode.

Nebula82.

Native
15 Apr 09,, 00:00
I've been watching this season so far, was out for awhile though.

Ironduke
15 Apr 09,, 00:19
I gave up after watching season 3. The will to continue watching was no longer there. Simply put itís gone on too long. The stories became far too complex and confusing for me, and frustrating.

Season 1 was really quite something though. Great drama, gripping mystery, you just couldnít wait for the next episode.

Nebula82.
You've been missing the best of it then. Season 3 was panned in comparison to the first two, but 4 and 5 really made things take off again.

Ironduke
30 Apr 09,, 02:58
Annoying... Lost is supposed to come on in three minutes but they've got Obama live... he needs to wrap it up so I can get on with my TV watching. :mad:

pate
30 Apr 09,, 03:50
I like it, but I can't ever seem to catch the episodes in order, I end up buying the DVD's and watching them in order at my liesure... haven't had money since season 3 came out, tho...

Ironduke
30 Apr 09,, 04:25
I like it, but I can't ever seem to catch the episodes in order, I end up buying the DVD's and watching them in order at my liesure... haven't had money since season 3 came out, tho...
The first four seasons are available free on the ABC website.

Lost - Home - ABC.com (http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index)

At right, click Free Episodes.

And thankfully, they cut Obama off so I could watch my show. :)

pate
30 Apr 09,, 04:32
Thanks ID, how many hours is season 4? Lordy, and I had taken a week off to do some projects around the house. Guess that's out of the question...

Ironduke
30 Apr 09,, 04:35
Thanks ID, how many hours is season 4? Lordy, and I had taken a week off to do some projects around the house. Guess that's out of the question...
It's 14 episodes because of the writer's strike, IIRC.

667medic
30 Apr 09,, 05:00
I was halfway through Season 2 but I stopped watching it. It was quite thrilling in the beginning but I just got tired of all the hullaboo about the "OTHERS". I simply dreaded the thought of going through 14hrs of this nonsense for each Series.....

Ironduke
14 May 09,, 10:05
I just have to say the season finale was fantastic... can't wait until Season 6 in Jan '10.

Roosveltrepub
14 May 09,, 12:35
I will watch it later today I cant wait

nebula82
14 May 09,, 12:49
You've been missing the best of it then. Season 3 was panned in comparison to the first two, but 4 and 5 really made things take off again.

I'll probably re-watch the whole series after it comes to an end next year. I'm glad the producers decided not to stretch the show even further & make it ridiculously long like ER…

Nebula82.

osage18
14 May 09,, 14:15
My local weatherman interrupted the last 15 minutes of the LOST season finale!
Not even for a tornado warning! Just "high winds"!

AAARRRGGGGHHHHh!!!!!!!!:mad:

667medic
14 May 09,, 15:03
I just have to say the season finale was fantastic... can't wait until Season 6 in Jan '10.

I really admire your patience...

Ironduke
15 May 09,, 21:02
My local weatherman interrupted the last 15 minutes of the LOST season finale!
Not even for a tornado warning! Just "high winds"!

AAARRRGGGGHHHHh!!!!!!!!:mad:
It's on the ABC website. I think you can fast-forward through it.

YellowFever
01 Dec 12,, 07:30
In before the lock...

bigross86
01 Dec 12,, 11:33
In after the mentally challenged fool responding to the necro