PDA

View Full Version : Pictures that cheat your eyes.

snowhole
03 Apr 09,, 17:38
If you stare at the cross-hair for enough time, you would find all the pink/purple dots around would fade away and eventually disappear, leaving a non-exist green dot orbitting the centre.

snowhole
03 Apr 09,, 17:50
Which direction is the girl spinning? After deciding yourself, give it a second look in a minute or so, still the same?

payeng
03 Apr 09,, 18:06
Which direction is the girl spinning? After deciding yourself, give it a second look in a minute or so, still the same?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Why Isn't it in the clock wise direction ?

tankie
03 Apr 09,, 18:45

Yup , clockwise :confused:

snowhole
03 Apr 09,, 19:47
Some only see it in counter-clockwise, some just see it clockwise. Some see both now and then (like me). It's said to be determined by the balance between the left and right part of your brain.

RustyBattleship
03 Apr 09,, 20:10
I thought that was Debbie trying to decide which part of her house to fix next.

Kommunist
03 Apr 09,, 20:13
I thought that was Debbie trying to decide which part of her house to fix next.

Thats what happens when you down some shots of tequila?;):biggrin: BTW, the girl doesn't seem to have any clothes on.:eek:

Knaur Amarsh
03 Apr 09,, 21:23
Yup , clockwise :confused:

I only see anti-clockwise ....

tankie
03 Apr 09,, 21:26
Crap , i took another look and it was going both ways ,,,,,,, off to specsavers for a new eye test now :biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
03 Apr 09,, 21:39
Crap , i took another look and it was going both ways ,,,,,,, off to specsavers for a new eye test now :biggrin:

Still going anti-clockwise, wait, maybe I need a stiff drink, yup, girl's standing still now, room's going in both directions :biggrin:

tankie
03 Apr 09,, 21:43
Still going anti-clockwise, wait, maybe I need a stiff drink, yup, girl's standing still now, room's going in both directions :biggrin:

Just had one and ,bugger me she,s stopped , and is sexily beckoning me on with seductive gestures ,, well she can sod off im having another scotch :rolleyes::biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
03 Apr 09,, 21:49
Just had one and ,bugger me she,s stopped , and is sexily beckoning me on with seductive gestures ,, well she can sod off im having another scotch :rolleyes::biggrin:

Tut tut, now you're seeing things, Scotch's gone to your head :rolleyes::))

tankie
03 Apr 09,, 21:52
Tut tut, now you're seeing things, Scotch's gone to your head :rolleyes::))

Nahhhhh me legs maybe , but only when i drink Ooe,s FREE ones :biggrin:

Knaur Amarsh
03 Apr 09,, 22:07

OoE giving out free Scotch to RTR guys, whats the world come to :biggrin:

dave lukins
04 Apr 09,, 12:38
Thats what happens when you down some shots of tequila?;):biggrin: BTW, the girl doesn't seem to have any clothes on.:eek:

It must be Debbie then. She is rather lackadaisical when it come to attire:))

Mobbme
04 Apr 09,, 13:53
Stare steadily at the dot in the heart for 30 seconds, then look at a piece of white paper. A faint Red heart surrounded by a bluish outline should mysteriously appear on the paper.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii115/Mobbme/ValentinesHeartIllusion.jpg

This is called an aftereffect. Staring at the heart overstimulates your eyes' photoreceptors, which are what absorb the light that stimulates vision. So even after you look away from the image, your brain is still receiving messages about it. What you end up seeing are called complementary colors. Red and blue are complementary colors of green and yellow.

Kansas Bear
13 Apr 09,, 05:49

And WHEN was this??

I'm gone for a few weeks and the Colonel is giving out Scotch!! :eek:

And I missed it! :frown:

tankie
13 Apr 09,, 14:14
And WHEN was this??

I'm gone for a few weeks and the Colonel is giving out Scotch!! :eek:

And I missed it! :frown:

Nahh mate , i was thinking of the future , and listening to the Big O singing ,,,,in dreams ;)

Gun Grape
14 Apr 09,, 05:25
If you stare at this picture, after a moment or two an ice cream sundae will appear (more of an optical illusion)

Kansas Bear
14 Apr 09,, 07:08
How DID she find room for her name tag?? :biggrin:

nebula82
14 Apr 09,, 16:08
The tag needs to be straightened, I'd gladly offer to help adjust it :biggrin:

Btw, the illusions posted are amazing.

Do they trick the eyes or the brain?

Nebula82.