PDA

View Full Version : Hitler confirmed to have survived WW2!?

temujin77
01 Apr 09,, 01:11
Breaking News: Latest FBI investigation found that Hitler survived WW2, and he became an award winning local sauerkraut chef!

http://ww2db.com/news.php?news_id=116

I can't believe so many Nazis were able to escape to Argentina after the war!

But wait... what's today's date again?

KRON1
01 Apr 09,, 01:43
A little early for April Fools here in the US. :)

temujin77
01 Apr 09,, 01:45
It's been April 1st in Asia for hours already though! :)

The Black Ghost
01 Apr 09,, 01:45
Or perhaps it was just a setup to make you think that he really didnt survive WW2...because that's what he wants you to think... :eek:

KRON1
01 Apr 09,, 01:50
It's been April 1st in Asia for hours already though! :)

Sorry, thought you were stateside.

temujin77
01 Apr 09,, 01:53
Sorry, thought you were stateside.

I am. You got me :P

I spent a good hour writing that up yesterday. I couldn't wait anymore :redface:

KRON1
01 Apr 09,, 02:01
I am. You got me :P

I spent a good hour writing that up yesterday. I couldn't wait anymore :redface:

Couldn't be sure with you having the username of Genghis Khan. :biggrin:

Dreadnought
01 Apr 09,, 13:31
Funny thing history portrays is the idea that he did indeed survive. From what history records no representitive from the Allies actaully saw his body or its remains.;)

Mobbme
01 Apr 09,, 14:05
Funny thing history portrays is the idea that he did indeed survive. From what history records no representitive from the Allies actaully saw his body or its remains.;)

Beat me to it.

He did survive. He had a look alike who was killed and his face was severely damaged so no one recognized him. He was also part of the coalition that was tracking down ex-nazi members.

tankie
01 Apr 09,, 14:10
:biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin: good thread this one ,, well done for the 1st gag , cant wait for the news tonight to see what they come up with .

temujin77
01 Apr 09,, 14:14
Hey if you liked my joke, feel free to share with your history-minding friends :)

Glad some of you enjoyed it!

tankie
01 Apr 09,, 14:16
Hey if you liked my joke, feel free to share with your history-minding friends :)

Glad some of you enjoyed it!

Good fun ,, i was expecting an Elvis revival one from one of our Yank cousins :biggrin:

dave lukins
01 Apr 09,, 14:21
Good fun ,, i was expecting an Elvis revival one from one of our Yank cousins :biggrin:

He's playing Vegas Saturday...send me 100 and I will give you my ticket:rolleyes:

tankie
01 Apr 09,, 14:25
He's playing Vegas Saturday...send me 100 and I will give you my ticket:rolleyes:

Nahhhhhh i never liked him ,, now if you have tickets for the BIG O , i would buy them :rolleyes::biggrin:

nebula82
01 Apr 09,, 15:14
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I was so hoping to see someone's response thinking it was a real story (hey, there are a lot of unbelievably gullible people out there!) :biggrin:

Nebula82.

nebula82
01 Apr 09,, 15:18
:biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin: good thread this one ,, well done for the 1st gag , cant wait for the news tonight to see what they come up with .

Already a cruel one for Concorde lovers. Gotta be sharp when you read news on the net today :biggrin:

"France's Museum of Air and Space has revealed that its announcement that Concorde was to return to the skies for a two-hour flight in June was a hoax.

A statement on the museum's website had said Concorde would make a special flight from Paris on 16 June, breaking the sound barrier off Ireland.

French news agency AFP picked up the story, only to retract it when it was confirmed as an April Fool."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7975877.stm

Nebula82.

temujin77
01 Apr 09,, 15:49
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I was so hoping to see someone's response thinking it was a real story (hey, there are a lot of unbelievably gullible people out there!) :biggrin:

Nebula82.

Actually, I did get an email from a friend who saw this Hitler joke I wrote. She said as she saw the headline she had to read it through, and started to get really upset that a man like Hitler survived the war! .... and of course as she started reading, doubts started surfacing.... :)

nebula82
01 Apr 09,, 16:10
Actually, I did get an email from a friend who saw this Hitler joke I wrote. She said as she saw the headline she had to read it through, and started to get really upset that a man like Hitler survived the war! .... and of course as she started reading, doubts started surfacing.... :)

And then it ended with red-faced embarrassment :biggrin: Oh well, it's just harmless humour :biggrin:

Well, for those of you who wish to have some serious fun on this day, check out this site. You can generate your own newspaper clipping by filling in all the details, for a very juicy prank :)

http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

Nebula82.

temujin77
01 Apr 09,, 16:11
And then it ended with red-faced embarrassment :biggrin: Oh well, it's just harmless humour :biggrin:

Well, for those of you who wish to have some serious fun on this day, check out this site. You can generate your own newspaper clipping by filling in all the details, for a very juicy prank :)

http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

Nebula82.

Oh I'm SO doing this...