Fox news Mocks Canadian Military in Afghan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox news Mocks Canadian Military in Afghan

With four more dead Canadian soldiers on the way home today it sure is hard sometimes to figure out just where some Americans heads are at. A great way to treat an ally. These idiot reporters comments can be heard on the net and I got to tell you it,s getting a whole lot of attention around here. Brutal.

Mind giving me a link?

Comment

Damn media.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        Mind giving me a link?
        Sorry bud, I just typed in Fox news mocks Canada and...presto.

Comment

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Fo...ada_s_Military

Comment

Dumb ass jerks

Comment

Very sad, especially when the US are asking Contries to do more. Then this happens, good way of loosing a good Ally.

Comment

Even if it's not meant to be taken seriously it's still inconsiderate, insensitive, inflammatory and downright silly!!

Nebula82.

Comment

As one blogger said....

joke or no joke, screw Fox news and everything they stand for. As for the military, there is a mutual respect between both the Canadian military and the US military. They practice joint exercises together, and have fought side by side together. I am a US citizen, and not a big fan of ripping on our allies. These are tough times, in tough times you do not go up to your friends and kick them in the nuts as a joke.

Right on mate........

Bye the way, why do people still watch Fox "news"?

Comment

SHAME on fox news.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
                      Very sad, especially when the US are asking Contries to do more. Then this happens, good way of loosing a good Ally.
                      I don't see what Fox News has to do with foreign relations.

Comment

Originally posted by KRON1 View Post
                        I don't see what Fox News has to do with foreign relations.
                        I think the key word here is "relations". Speaks for itself.

Comment

Complete idiots. Things like this is a total p$ss off. What goes around comes around, those guys want to talk smack like that, there's something waiting for them alright

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                            Complete idiots. Things like this is a total p$ss off. What goes around comes around, those guys want to talk smack like that, there's something waiting for them alright
                            Just don,t stroke out on us eh buddy....:)):))

Comment

Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
                              Just don,t stroke out on us eh buddy....:)):))
                              :P

I'm fine, too classy to get involved with low people like that. I know those morons don't speak for the majority or even the minority of Americans, they speak specifically for themselves -the sh$t pile.

Comment

Working...
                              X