Queens University hires snitch Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queens University hires snitch Police

Queens University here in Kingston has decided to hire people to listen in on the private conversations of staff and students and correct any one not talking in a politically correct manner. We are not quite sure how these personnel are to be identified, but maybe some brown shirts and black jack boots would be easily recognizable. In Canada,stupid speak is coming soon to a University near you. They are usually in the same room as the Canadian Human rights commissions,next to the shackle bins. Pathetic.

How the hell could they do that? That's a big time smack against the CoR.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      How the hell could they do that? That's a big time smack against the CoR.
      This occurred in November,I just got back to it today. Academia at Queens are afraid for their jobs and are giving sheep competition when it comes to standing for what is right and what is just plain common sense.

Comment

Got any links? I want to know how the hell can they circumvent Privacy Laws. This is p!ssing me off.

Comment

the way i see it, if you know they are snitching, you can avoid saying things near strangers, but of course there is a chance ppl you know are snitches (but you don,t know they are rats), also do they need to present evidence to their superiors of your wrongsaying?? or just their word is enough?, cuz if it is what's gonna stop them from lying, about ppl they don,t like?
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Got any links? I want to know how the hell can they circumvent Privacy Laws. This is p!ssing me off.
            Sorry,but the best I can suggest is the Whig Standard around the 2nd week of November. I'm actually looking at a Nov 22nd copy of the Whig I just found behind the computer(damn cat must have knocked it over) with the afore mentioned letter to the editor about the snitch police.

Comment

Here's one
              http://www.charlatan.ca/index.php?op...438&Itemid=149
              You just need to know how the university describes them, in this case
              Queens University student facilitators
              Google that under news and you'll get plenty more
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                Here's one
                http://www.charlatan.ca/index.php?op...438&Itemid=149
                You just need to know how the university describes them, in this case
                Queens University student facilitators
                Google that under news and you'll get plenty more
                Sheesh,can you tell I'm still learning how to function on this machine. The way you guys pop up info has me running for the tuna.

Comment

Oh...Oh. Looks like I put the cart before the horse on this one. Better watch what I formulate whilst on these meds.

Comment

I should go there. Listening in on one of my conversations would most likely send them away crying after pissing thier pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
                      Oh...Oh. Looks like I put the cart before the horse on this one. Better watch what I formulate whilst on these meds.
                      Not by much. The recommendation was that they be canned, the university says it will can them, but they haven't as yet been actually canned.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                        I should go there. Listening in on one of my conversations would most likely send them away crying after pissing thier pants.
                        I'd join you there for a beer, nothing like scaring the shyt out proto thought-police for a bit of fun.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                          I'd join you there for a beer, nothing like scaring the shyt out proto thought-police for a bit of fun.

Make that a threesome. My normal conversations would bore the buggers to tears, but I'd cheerfully reach back into my rural upbringing just to p1ss off these wannabe Stasi.
                          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

My favourite to piss off the rabid angry uni types without actually saying anything offensive;

Oh so your a feminist..... How cute ;)

(for best effect followed by a quick pat on her behind and a sleazy wink)
                            The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Originally posted by chakos View Post
                              My favourite to piss off the rabid angry uni types without actually saying anything offensive;

Oh so your a feminist..... How cute ;)

(for best effect followed by a quick pat on her behind and a sleazy wink)

I'd probably drop the arse patting. Don't need to be a 'feminist' to be offended by that.
                              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Working...
                              X