PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Olympics

Mobbme
18 Feb 09,, 02:02
For Hockey, look at the line up for the Russian forwards, take a deep breathe:

Forwards: Alexander Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin, Alexander Semin, Ilya Kovalchuk, Pavel Datsyuk, Alex Kovalev, Alex Frolov, Sergei Fedorov, Alex Radulov, Nikolai Zherdev, Viktor Kozlov, Evgeny Artyukhin, Artem Anisimov

Doesn't seem fair does it? roflzzzz

Exarecr
18 Feb 09,, 11:23
For Hockey, look at the line up for the Russian forwards, take a deep breathe:

Forwards: Alexander Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin, Alexander Semin, Ilya Kovalchuk, Pavel Datsyuk, Alex Kovalev, Alex Frolov, Sergei Fedorov, Alex Radulov, Nikolai Zherdev, Viktor Kozlov, Evgeny Artyukhin, Artem Anisimov

Doesn't seem fair does it? roflzzzz

Yup,they can put together 2 teams just like Canada. Lets face it, there is so much parity between the top 4 or so it makes 2010 a crap shoot. Playing in Canada is of course huge.I would love to see another North American gold game.:))

Mobbme
18 Feb 09,, 17:01
Yup,they can put together 2 teams just like Canada. Lets face it, there is so much parity between the top 4 or so it makes 2010 a crap shoot. Playing in Canada is of course huge.I would love to see another North American gold game.:))

Oh, that'll be awesome if it comes to it. I found out a week ago that Thomas was not Canadian, he's actually American :eek: He'll definately be backstopping the Americans, lets see how he holds up with his thin like defence though.

Canada can make 2 teams that will probably end up in the GOLD medal game. Canada can even send 3 teams and they'll all make top 6 roflz