Modernized T-55s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modernized T-55s?

Does the Russian army have any modernized versions of the T-55 with a 125mm gun or 120 mm smoothbore ( Nato gun found on T-84s ), modern optical and targeting systems, reactive armor, updated armor plating, and a better engine?

Do they even use the T-55 anymore or just upgraded T-64/72's, T-80U's, and the new T-90s?

If so, post links or pics of modernized T-55s . I know the Iraqi's tried to modernize their aging rustbuckets with the Enigma program but we all know how that went

Just thought i'd attempt at starting a cool thread on the "Laughingstock" tank of this forum: The T-54/55

Are you just naturally dumb or do you have to work on it...

There are dozens on T-55 upgrades from nations all over the world...
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung
      Are you just naturally dumb or do you have to work on it...

There are dozens on T-55 upgrades from nations all over the world...
      Actually I'm not that dumb to tell you the truth ;) . I just can't seem to find any decent information or pictures on heavily modified T-55 series tanks on this here internet and was inquiring if anyone had any info?...

Comment

Working...
      X