Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Smith is the Eleventh Doctor!

IMDB Profile

26 years old, with mad hair. Seems a great choice.

Hopefully he will be as good as David Tennant.
    Nulli Secundus
    People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Originally posted by Shiny Capstar View Post
      Hopefully he will be as good as David Tennant.
      David Tennant is very good! Another crush for my daughter!
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

A bit young and his imdb page doesn't show much, but at least this way he can spent quite a few years on the show. After all they have only two more doctors left after Smith.

And I hope that the new Doctor brings also some new enemies (well or old ones), the Darleks and Cybermen are slowly growing old.

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
          David Tennant is very good! Another crush for my daughter!
          She's jealous of Billie Piper isn't she. :))

Personally I liked the Ninth Doctor, I found him more credible when it came to moral speeches.

And he had a MUCH cooler wardrobe.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

But he never wore classes to look smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
              But he never wore classes to look smarter.
              He didn't have to wear glasses to look smarter, he managed it all by himself, no props. :))
              I just wish he'd been there for more than one season.

Of course I feel the same way about Billie Piper's departure regardless of time on the show, but I think that goes without saying
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Hunter View Post
                IMDB Profile

26 years old, with mad hair. Seems a great choice.
                So, 'mad hair' is replacing 'mad eyes':))

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                  He didn't have to wear glasses to look smarter, he managed it all by himself, no props. :))
                  I just wish he'd been there for more than one season.

Of course I feel the same way about Billie Piper's departure regardless of time on the show, but I think that goes without saying
                  Well he did need it psychic papers to get into anywhere..

Never really liked Piper, she was neither eye candy or a good actress in my eyes. While Catherine Tate was not a beauty either, at least she was good at acting.

Comment

She's jealous of Billie Piper isn't she. :))

Personally I liked the Ninth Doctor, I found him more credible when it came to moral speeches.

And he had a MUCH cooler wardrobe.
                    I think a little!
                    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                      Never really liked Piper, she was neither eye candy or a good actress in my eyes. While Catherine Tate was not a beauty either, at least she was good at acting.
                      Can't say that she's going to win any acting awards :)

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                      I think a little!
                      Well in that case tell her that she's got more personality and charm than 10 Billie Pipers ;)

Comment

So you get Doctor Who over the other side of the pond, do you get Top Gear as well? (Just wondering if the Miami-New Orleans episode was shown over there)
                        Nulli Secundus
                        People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Well in that case tell her that she's got more personality and charm than 10 Billie Pipers ;)
                          Awwww....that's so sweet of you! :)
                          sigpic

Comment

He will be the youngest Doctor Who ever. The previous youngest was Peter Davison, who was 29 when he became the 5th Doctor in 1981.

Comment

I liked the 9th doctor better than david tennant.
                              Wish Christopher Eccleston had stuck around for more than one season.
                              I just loved his line in the pilot when Billie Piper (hated her) asked him why he had a northern accent and he says "Lots of Planets have a north".
                              For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Working...
                              X