X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you can see in a scope of french FRF2

hello,

My first post here :-)

English is not my natural language so... try to translate ;-)

I discovered this board some weeks ago and i want to say is very useful and i like it.

Meaby you'll be interesting with theses pictures i take in scopes of french sniper's rifle FRF2 :

old scope

newest one

night-vision

the targets was a t 350 or 400 metres

and another from the 12.7 sniper rifle PGM:

rifle

look a the down of the scope ther is a bubble to be sure to stay with horizontal level:
    target

it's a 2 metres X 2 metres target at 1100 metres.

au revoir :)
    Last edited by french_TE; 04 Mar 05,, 21:56.

Nice translations. How do like our language? Confusing, I'm pretty sure. Atleast we don't have genders.
    Anyways, those pics are awesome. I'm personally a fan of French weapons. Have you fired a Famas before?

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
      Nice translations. How do like our language? Confusing, I'm pretty sure. Atleast we don't have genders.
      I'll try to remember that ;-)

Originally posted by sniperdude411
      Anyways, those pics are awesome. I'm personally a fan of French weapons. Have you fired a Famas before?
      Yes i fired more than 200 bullet/year with it.
      I use to have a week of FRF2 training every year since 3 years.
      We have a very great chance when we try the PGM, it's very impressive.

I made a mistake and i post two times nearly the same message. I didn't found how to cancel one .

Update: i edit my first message at the top with the good links.

I made some wallpapers if you want http://urrp.free.fr/wallpaper/wallpaper_mili.php
      Last edited by french_TE; 04 Mar 05,, 23:46.

Comment

Nice looking optics. Good fine mil reticle and a useful bullet drop and ranging scale.

MUCH better than the Dragunov SVD optics, and pretty comparable to the US M-3A optics of the M-24.

Of course, one must handle such optics in the field under a wide variety of conditions to determine how good it really is, and i've never handled the french optics before.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          MUCH better than the Dragunov SVD optics, and pretty comparable to the US M-3A optics of the M-24.
          i've seen the Dragunov of "operation Flashpoint" with his optics but i don't remember US M-3A look like :-/ have you a link ?

Of course, one must handle such optics in the field under a wide variety of conditions to determine how good it really is, and i've never handled the french optics before.
          I used some of it which are very old and they seem to be strong. But I think that all military's equipement in the world is like that ...

Have you a good link for wallpaper's of sniper/weapons world ?

Ps: when i clik on "preview post" that submit it !

Comment

Try www.snipersparadise.com

Comment

hello,

thank you for this very useful link .( bookmark +1)

My logs says there are some people visiting my own wallpaper page but i have no return :-(
              If you like or can't stand you can mail me , it's good to have world's opinion.

Comment

I see dead people.

-Tink

Comment

I like the recticle. The German post has always been one of my favorites.
                  "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

At shorter ranges, the red-dot scope kicks butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X