Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is one way to treat your SICK WIFE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one way to treat your SICK WIFE!!

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Kansas City man pleaded guilty Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court to second-degree murder in the death of his wife.

Stanley Reimer, 52, admitted to throwing his wife, Criste, off the balcony of their 4th floor Plaza Point apartment in August 2007.

Court documents state Reimer, the former Nelson Atkins Art Museum accountant, told police he was experiencing extreme financial difficulties and could not care for his wife any longer. Criste had numerous health issues involving her brain and her legs. A caregiver told police Criste could barely walk.

Reimer told police he walked with his wife to the balcony of their apartment, kissed her, picked her up and threw her from the balcony.

Reimer was sentenced to life in prison.
    Linked Here
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

I guess Confed has to stay healthy from now on ... or never move above the first floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      I guess Confed has to stay healthy from now on ... or never move above the first floor.
      Or become a troglodyte then she couldn't even use the excuse 'he fell out of the window' your Honour

Comment

I followed the link and am disgusted, my wife is my world, I worship the ground she walks on and has walked on. I don't care how bad her health may get in the future, I would never dream of doing something like that to her, or any other sick human being. Some people/animals deserve what they do to others, getting life for second degree murder isn't enough, unless he lives to be 110.

Tony
        Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

Working...
        X