PDA

View Full Version : Wab

tankie
20 Dec 08,, 20:06
Has anyone else been doing cold turkey while the WAB was down :eek::biggrin:

Shamus
20 Dec 08,, 20:40
Has anyone else been doing cold turkey while the WAB was down :eek::biggrin:Oh yeah mate.......I was jonesin' big time...got so bad I was actually reading threads over at PDF:biggrin:.

Shiny Capstar
20 Dec 08,, 20:42
Oh yeah mate.......I was jonesin' big time...got so bad I was actually reading threads over at PDF:biggrin:.

Got so bad I joined PDF:biggrin:

Southie
20 Dec 08,, 20:44
Heck...it got so bad for me...I actually got work done in my office AND got caught up! :redface:

tankie
20 Dec 08,, 20:44
Oh yeah mate.......I was jonesin' big time...got so bad I was actually reading threads over at PDF:biggrin:.

I even know whats going on in the UK soaps now , my G/F insists on looking at them and im now up to speed , to be now forgotten again :eek::eek::biggrin:

Shiny Capstar
20 Dec 08,, 20:57
I even know whats going on in the UK soaps now , my G/F insists on looking at them and im now up to speed , to be now forgotten again :eek::eek::biggrin:

You better get that knowledge out of your head right now:biggrin:

tankie
20 Dec 08,, 21:01
You better get that knowledge out of your head right now:biggrin:

Yea constipation street , dumberdale farm ,, OMG ,,, get thee behind me ;)

toemag
20 Dec 08,, 21:40
I don't always log in, but do enjoy reading the posts, and yes I was cold Turkey.

I spent most of my down time over at ARFCOM, reading the GD posts.

Bin nigh on 20 years sinse I last saw emerdale, corry, or crossroads(miss Diane , ooer).:biggrin:

Tony

dave lukins
20 Dec 08,, 22:07
Bin nigh on 20 years sinse I last saw emerdale, corry, or crossroads(miss Diane , ooer).:biggrin:

Tony

Tony, you've always been lucky:)

texasjohn
21 Dec 08,, 15:30

so was I, kinda entertaining..:biggrin:

GraniteForge
21 Dec 08,, 18:41
I was mostly outside doing cleanup from a major ice storm. I know people who have been without electricity for over a week, and now we are having three snowstorms on top of the ice. So, cutting trees and hauling firewood, sold my generator to a guy who needed it, that sort of thing.

sohamsri
26 Dec 08,, 12:44
I'm doing cold turkey since the removal of South Asian Affairs Subforum.... I hope it returns soon.

chakos
26 Dec 08,, 12:51

Whats PDF? :confused:

sohamsri
26 Dec 08,, 13:12
Whats PDF? :confused:

Pakistani defence Forum.
Its quite entertaining.. :))

Knaur Amarsh
26 Dec 08,, 14:25

Heh, I did that too :biggrin:

tankie
26 Dec 08,, 17:10
I'm doing cold turkey since the removal of South Asian Affairs Subforum.... I hope it returns soon.

Awwww , shouldnt have said that mate , ( i know i did ) hitman will go ape ;)

sohamsri
28 Dec 08,, 08:04
Awwww , shouldnt have said that mate , ( i know i did ) hitman will go ape ;)

Hitman can go monkeys... for all I care.. but I don't believe that we are not talking about the most critical time in South Asia.. :( :(

Anyways...

tankie
30 Dec 08,, 15:54

Jeez thats bad mate thats bad ,,but i was very nearly like a fish out of water , :rolleyes: i got took to the boozer to swim in a beer instead :biggrin:

biteasaur
30 Dec 08,, 18:22
if im not here i read at network 54 defense forums.this then that for latest military news.