Beware of the Doghouse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of the Doghouse!

"So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Oh man that is hilarious!! :)):)):))

"Get in there"
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Oh wow...that was great! The guy in the red sweater...did they say his name was Donnie or Bob? Hmmm...let me see...took the liberty of ordering me a two week trial of acai berry "weight loss" pills! "GET IN THERE!!!"
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!

He should have gotten her a new iron and ironing board!
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
          WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!

He should have gotten her a new iron and ironing board!
          Oooohhhh...I'd be careful! An iron can do a lot more damage to a person than a vaccum! :))
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

I actually got put in the dog house for buying a vacum. Yes, it was on Christmas sale. No, it was not a Christmas gift but we needed a new vac and this one was on sale. I didn't even bother to hide it or even pretend it was a gift. It came home and put straight into the closet.

And yes, ladies, I do do vacumming around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
              yes, ladies, I do do vacumming around the house.
              You have my full attention:))
              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                I actually got put in the dog house for buying a vacum. Yes, it was on Christmas sale. No, it was not a Christmas gift but we needed a new vac and this one was on sale. I didn't even bother to hide it or even pretend it was a gift. It came home and put straight into the closet.

And yes, ladies, I do do vacumming around the house.
                Me to and the Ironing. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post

Raising the stakes are you? Sounds good to me my undivided attention has switched.
                  Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                    Raising the stakes are you? Sounds good to me my undivided attention has switched.
                    Hah!Vacumn,wash,iron annnnnd......cook...fairly well I might add.
                    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                      Hah!Vacumn,wash,iron annnnnd......cook...fairly well I might add.

I'm yours .......so far.

Comment

Me too, plus all the cooking, which I love with a passion. At the moment 4 of the kids 'happen' to be passing and wondered if there was any food going. Fully fed and watered(hic) they are all cosily tucked up in bed. I'm here thinking of a good breakfast menu.

Comment

Vacuum, Iron, Cook (Dab hand at the Old Cornish Pasty), clean the Bathroom, Washing, Sew the tear in clothing, clean the windows, clean the toilet, do the garden, DIY, plus many more traits that the ladies like.

Comment

Vacuum, Iron, Cook (Dab hand at the Old Cornish Pasty), clean the Bathroom, Washing, Sew the tear in clothing, clean the windows, clean the toilet, do the garden, DIY, plus many more traits that the ladies like.
                            Civvies wouldn't have a clue

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                              Civvies wouldn't have a clue
                              Very true, Oooh I forgot about darning those old army socks too. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X